Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image User ImageUser Image

Caroline looked up at his words - this certainly not being the reaction she had anticipated for all of her questions. But she could hardly complain as the sunglasses were removed from his face and put away, smiling as her eyes finally and properly connected sight with his for the first time in weeks – yeah, yeah they still had that effect on her…

Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she watched as Spyk’s demeanor visibly shifted. Eyes softening as she heard about Spyk's dad passing away, she was just about to offer her condolences – her own father had died when she was six years old – but she got the feeling that the boy and his dad hadn’t exactly been close, and that perhaps his passing hadn’t been an event to mourn. Mentally kicking herself, Caroline sighed silently - it seemed like she was pressing everyone's emotional buttons today, and she absolutely hated that feeling.
“Spyk, I…” she started before realizing there wasn’t anything she felt could properly sum up her thoughts eloquently enough. Going off feeling, she moved her hand down to meet Spyk’s, threading her fingers between his in a supportive gesture. “I’m sorry, dear.”

}|{ { OoC/// ... } }|{

Sir Doctor of the TARDIS

Whereabouts/The beach
Alongside/Spyk
Deepest.Thoughts/So sorry
Aura/Shy
User Image

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Casper
Thoughts-.....
Mood-...

Lars saw a 20$ bill be slipped in his hoody pocket and raised an eyebrow. It would just be spent of booze or drugs as always for him He watched as Caroline walked away with Spyk. Not really caring. He knew she liked him. That is why he never actually made a move on her. And know that she knew who he really was. She wouldn't want him anyway. Which was fine with him. Lars took a gulp of the beer and looked at the waves again. The noise from an argument and many conversations going on at once. He drowned them out and looked to the ocean again than to the specks of starts starting to peak out of the sky.He got out his ipod and turned to a random song and put the buds in his ears. Looking over to Casper he opened his mouth to speak, but something made him speechless. Making up something in his head quickly "You know even though it's spring. you will get sick wearing those clothes" He said taking a swig of the beer and a drag of his cigarette.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                                    fighting til' the wars won,
                                    I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

Ayden laughed as both girls seemed to get along by teasing him back for teasing them. He didn't mind, though he silently went back to playing his guitar as they went off to get something to drink and talk girl stuff. He was happy with that, both needed a friend that wasn't him. That and so they could talk to each other about girl stuff and not weird him out. Ayden had already been scared with Mia being well a girl, who did go through certain girl things. He was happy to pass that on to another person so he wouldn't have to think about such things when trying to flirt with a girl. Not that he flirted all that much, it took a lot for a girl to get his attention that was more than just being friends. Take Chaz and Mia for instance, both were his friend but one was more like a sister to him(Mia) and the other was full blown puppy crush to him. All in all though he was fine with the company he had with both as he sat and started playing a random new song, singing quietly to himself as people with watched or listened. He soon finished playing the song and had started up a conversation with some girl who really wanted to talk to him. Ayden didn't mind, but with how close to girl tried to get he really had to bite his tongue. And it wasn't until the girl pressed up against him that he lost it. "No offense but I'm not into sluts." he said simply before backing away from the girl and happily walked over to where Chaz and Mia were and where they invited him to join.

Ayden gave the two a "thank you" look before smiling as Chaz looped her arm with his then asked in a southern accent when he was going to let her hear the songs he wrote about her. He gave her a confused look before looking at Mia and making the connection that she probably let it slip that he had written a number of songs about Chaz. "Oh...well I don't know. Really depends on when you want to I guess. So anything else Mia say about me? I mean not that it's a bad thing but I would like to know just in case a heavy amount of teasing is going to be thrown my way." he said simply with a laugh and a shrug as he waited for either girl to clue him in on what was said about him while he was gone, not that he minded mind you, he just wanted to explain further if it was one of the more embarrassing things that had been shared.

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
                                    Don't you know you're everything I have?
                                    ..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

ooc;link in survive;;

Lullaby_Sings

JackieeSmile

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole had still been at the park sitting on a bench as Frankie came and went. Currently she had pulled out her sketch book to sketch a motion picture of a bird she saw on the ground near her that was hoping about playing with some rabbit. It was pretty cute though, but as soon as someone shouted out one of Cole's nicknames the two skirted away as she looked up to see her friend Lola, or LAW as she liked to be called. "Hey! What are you doing here? Though you'd be at the party by now. I was on my way but got distracted by....well lots of stuff." she admitted with a shrug as the girl approached her.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;; Sorry it sucks! Kinda having a mind block with Cole at the moment, and it doesn't help that I'm sick

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SuperKeno

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

When lola got up to her friend she grinned but then shook her head letting her loose waves hit her face, at the statement made. "Oh no heading there now... I had to close up the gym first had to train these newbies who didn't want to reschedule. Got a nice surprise seeing me up in there expecting one of my bros--showed them" snickering to herself in how she showed them up. "NOW after working all thus far I need to unwind... sort of. A wild teen spring break party is chuck full of drug alcohol and sex more or less. Lets be real" she stated with a shrug pulling her friend, "Well lets go and get wasted and get lucky~" she laughed really kidding not expecting too much...

Out Of Cookies Pm me if u want to be her friend... since she is quite friendly GET WELLLL ♥♡♥♡
                                                  One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxxDamian happily took the pill that was offered to him from Colton, then he watched as he best friend hurried off to follow Anabel. The realization hitting him in a instant. "Ana must hate me." he muttered to himself only slightly aware that Michelle was still sitting next to him. He hadn't said it to get to her, he had said it because he realized he had been a freaking d**k to a friend that just got out of a really bad relationship. And what did he do? He used her a bit to get to another girl, now that kick he got from Jackson was something he didn't mind anymore. He did deserve it(regardless of if he accepted the actual reason or not.), though he looked at Michelle now and sighed sadly as he went back to putting the ice on his somewhat bleeding temple. Wincing slightly he growled as he removed the ice. It was doing no good even if it was suppose to help, so he simply gave the ice back.

"So exactly how long are you going to play this game with me? Or do I almost have to die again for you to quit?" he asked curiously as he realized he was just sitting there in nothing more than his batman boxers. He really wished that he had brought trunks but at the same time not really. Damian quickly stood and looked for his clothes, which was back where everyone else still was, that proposed a problem. He let out a frustrated sigh before crossing his arms and sitting back down. He simply shook the head from whatever look Michelle was giving him, there was no way he was going to explain that he wanted his clothes to her. She'd probably find some other way to use it to tease him about it...or worse go grab his clothes and throw them into the ocean. Yeah no way in hell was he going to let her help him with that.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

{{OutOhCocoa: Didn't know who you had her kiss so I didn't add it in here.... }}
                                                        Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
xxxxxYou’re gonna push your luck,tell me you’ve had enough
ichelle odriguez
User Image

Michelle glared as Damian took the pill Colton gave him, ''You really don't care a damn huh?'' She questioned. She heard Damian mutter that Ana must hate him for what he did, basically using her against herself to get her jealous. ''Nobody told you you had to play my game'' she said teasingly. She saw Colton leave, not answering when they will go somewhere to party. She heard Damian's sigh and turned to him, he removed the ice away from his temple and handed her the towel with the ice, ''I think I have some pain killers on my car, but I'm not sure'' she said softly as she looked at the temple.

He questioned her how long she is going to play this game with him, asking if he has to almost die again for her to quit, she giggled. ''I will stop now if you do'' she said simply. He stood up and walked over to the direction his clothe was, that's what she thought, but returned when he noticed everyone near it, he returned next to her, ''Now you want to get those back?'' She questioned with a smirk. She moved closer to him, ''What do I win if I stop the game hm?'' She asked. ''I know you are used to get every girl you want when you want her, it's won't be the same with me'' she said as she ran a her finger tips down his chest. ''You know how I feel about you'' she said. Her gaze followed her finger and then looked into his eyes.

Company:DamianGPS: Beach-Somewhere far from everyoneMood: Slightly drunk/Flirty
Eat your heart out then seal it with a kissxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Her journal <3

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper chuckled when a bill was placed on his hair – people seemed to have fun with constantly pointing out the fro he refused to attempt to manage. “Hey, thanks dude.” He looked at the $20, not quite sure why he was given money but certainly not going to question it as he slipped it into his pocket. Watching as Spyk and Caroline broke away from the tiny group, Casper regarded this change in dynamic – so did she not like Lars? Or was Caroline just being fickle? He shook his head, trying to sort out his thoughts.

Looking out to the water, he completely missed the fact that Lars had even been looking over at him, and so was a bit startled when he heard the boy speak. Casper looked down at his soaked clothes as if he had forgotten about them entirely and gave a sheepish chuckle.
“I might, yeah.” He shrugged. His sweatshirt was still over where he had left it by the logs, but he didn’t much feel like getting up. Instead he just grabbed one of the blankets and loosely threw it around himself. Watching the distant figures, he looked over at Lars from the corner of his eyes. “So how’s that crush of yours holding up?” he asked in what he hoped was an offhand voice, not bothering to clarify that he was talking about Caroline – if Lars had feelings for anyone else, Casper certainly wasn't aware of it.

User Image

So4r1n

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Casper
Thoughts-C-Crush?
Mood- .....

Lars laughed at the boys reply and took one of the blankets as well and wrapped it around himself like a human burrito. He looked back to the ocean till he heard Casper speak. Crush? He remembered the night of the dance in February. He had a crush on Caroline at the time but quickly got over it when he got the hints she liked Spyk. He wasn't going to push himself on someone who clearly wasn't interested. And now even more so since she found out his real identity. He smiled absently at the thought that flashed through his head from the night of the dance where he and Casper had danced. Absentminded he replied "The person has no clue. And would be totally oblivious to the idea.. It isn't your cousin, clearly she wasn't interested 2 months ago. But.. Yeah.. the person now. would probably be oblivious. But. Something just keeps drawing me to this person. and it is killing me. Because it is confusing...I try to get over this person. and tell myself i can't do it. But it feels like i get slapped in the face when i see them. " He frowned after letting that slip out. Because that has been on his heart and mind a lot lately. He let out a nervous chuckle and looked back to the ocean.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris watched as everyone dispersed. The fight now over. She felt the pain echoing up and down her arms. She shot Jackson a dark, murderous glare before she turned on her heels and headed off towards the beverage area. She threw open the cooler, knelt down by it and rest her forearms down on the ice. She felt deep bruises already starting to form. Jackson's kicks were not something anyone should be on the other side of unless they were trained to take them. She was trained to take them, but the angle in which she took it was not one that helped ease bruises. She took a deep breath, pulling her frozen arms out to reach over and grab herself a cup and fill it with the special punch. Really she knew drinking was not wise right then, but it would help some.

She took a large swallow of it before she held the cup between her teeth as she inspected her forearms, noticing that they were swollen. All she could think about was Damian taking that kick to the head and ending up with a serious concussion or dead. Neither was a good idea to have take place. So if all that happened was her having deep bruising and Damian having a knot on his head, then it all worked out for the best. She took another large drink off her cup and stood up, careful not to josel her arms too much. She was...livid at Michelle and Jessi for this entire situation. She was even more angry at Jackson for his irrational actions. She looked down into her drink with a scowl.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper listened as his friend spoke about this person he apparently was pining after, his interest admittedly peaked when Lars said it wasn’t Caroline. Really? That one caught him a little off guard, but in a good way. He felt himself letting go of whatever unconscious resentments he had been holding towards his cousin. But as he listened to Lars continue to describe his feelings for this mystery person, he felt his heart sink a little again. Clearing his throat slightly, he kept his eyes on the moving water, not daring to look over to his friend. “That’s rough. I’m sorry, dude.” He spoke mildly, playing with the edge of the blanket he currently had wrapped around himself. “Is she pretty?” he asked idly, bracing himself for the same flare of jealousy. Yeah alright, he was jealous of whoever had gotten his friend’s attention – so sue him. It wasn't like he was trying to feel this way.

User Image

So4r1n

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Casper
Thoughts- ..
Mood- ....

Lars laughed out loud as his friend asked if the girl was pretty. He never said the person was a girl. He laughed when he remembered putting the piece of seaweed in his hair and Casper implied jokingly that lars knew he was pretty. He smiled and looked over at him with a grin. "Oh a TOTAL babe." He laughed after making the obviously sarcastic statement.

He couldn't hold in his nervous laughs. He always laughed when he was nervous. The drugs he had taken were playing there part in the excessive giggling as well.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper shot Lars a questioning look when the latter began to crack up. How was that a funny question? Was Casper missing something obvious here? Or was this girl pitifully low on the scale of attractiveness – and if that were the case it was rather bad form to laugh so much about it. But he knew that Lars had been imbibing in a few narcotics the afternoon, and that this might just be because he was high.

“Well, fair play to you then.” Casper nodded with a soft smile as he listened to Lars giggle next to him, and he tried like mad not to identify the boy’s laughter as cute.

User Image

So4r1n

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Casper
Thoughts-Wait... I have weed...
Mood-...

Lars laughed and looked back to the beach. Oddly enough the waves spiked a memory. "Ohhhh! How could I forget that..." He wiggled out the covers and began pulling things out his pockets in his hoodie and setting them on the blanket they were sitting on. Phone, Ipod,keys, wallet, the 20$ bill, and a pill bottle. The bottle was full of colorful pills that were surrounding a cellophane wrapper and a little box the size of a candy cigarette pact. He pulled it out and capped the bottle and put everything in the pockets. he held it up "Would you do the honors?" He grinned at Casper holding the contents on his hand in front of the curly headed boy.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas