User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Caroline
Thoughts-Lovely?
Mood- Sour

Lars ran a hand through his hair and sat on the edge of the trunk and finished his cigarette. He smirked and his mood turned sour when she said his name was "Lovely". "There is nothing lovely about the name... That name haunted me till I moved.. Hearing my dad come home everyday. My mothers name was Laura.. But when my dad came home. She would be passed out from meth or heroin. My dad would be drunk an he would want to do something with himself. So He would us me for his personal pleasure. I was the replacement for my mother. My mother didn't care. Every time they would get in a fight he would hit me instead. The name was a curse. Since apparently I was an illegitimate child. He took his anger out on me, as well as his sexual frustration. After my mom overdosed It started to happen equally to every night. Unless he as well passed out from Heroin or meth and handfulls of pills.. So no.. that name isn't lovely. It was a curse that haunted me till the day I changed it. Laura Elisa Smith the first is dead. she is 48. Lars Edmund Claude` is in no relation to two pigs who abandoned there child..." He said jumping off the car trunk and getting the blankets. "Casper will come over here if we don't hurry up..."

He walked quietly with the arm full of blankets. He finally spoke after a few seconds of awkward silence. "Thanks... I kinda needed to get that off my chest... Haven't told anyone the full story...But...I trust you,,,,"

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image User ImageUser Image

Caroline watched and listened with a quiet sadness as Lars seemed to spill his entire unfortunate past, triggered by what she had assumed was a safe sentence. She knew Lars probably wasn’t upset with her directly, but she couldn’t help but to feel responsible for the change in attitude and demeanor her friend underwent before her eyes. The story made sense in a horrific way – it certainly explained the numerous scars she had seen on his torso and the rest of his body. Eyes softening in a sympathetic sadness, she was rendered speechless as Lars finished his story, unable to think of anything to say in response that aptly summed up her thoughts. Feeling a bitter gratefulness as Lars mentioned the male they had left behind on the beach, Caroline nodded and grabbed the last few blankets as well as an oversized lacy shawl to wrap around herself before joining Lars for the silent walk. Grateful when Lars spoke again, Caroline nodded in response. “Of course – that’s what I’m here for, dear.” She smiled softly and shuffled the blankets in her arms around in order to give her friend a one-armed hug as they walked.

They walked a ways further before her eyes noticed a familiar car parked on the other side of the lot, and she felt her breathe catch in her throat as her immediately began scanning the beach and finding the man who had skipped town without a word to anyone. Emotions bubbled under the surface and she felt her face flush – whether from being upset or happiness even she wasn’t sure – but she resisted the urge to run up to Spyk. No – no, she would let him come to her; let him show if he had missed her as well before putting herself on the emotional line again. Besides, she was busy right now… Face still noticeably flushed, they made their way back over to where Casper was.

}|{ { OoC/// ... } }|{

Whereabouts/Walking back to the rocks
Alongside/Lars
Deepest.Thoughts/The hell?
Aura/Dumbstruck and … ???
User Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper had sat and smoked quietly by himself for a while, watching the various cliques mingle amongst themselves. What was taking those two so long? Caroline couldn’t have parked that far away, could she? He started to wonder if maybe she had kidnapped Lars for another reason beyond grabbing some things – were they together together? Casper knew for a fact that Lars had – at one point or another – had a crush on Caroline.

The idea shouldn’t have bothered him – knew it shouldn’t – but it did. Not the part about Caroline; even though they were related he didn’t try to pull the big-brother protective crap – she had plenty of brothers to take care of that. No, it was Lars – the thought about him with anyone raised prickles along his spine. Sighing, he finished his cigarette and snubbed it into the sand just as the two returned with arms full of cloth. Both of them looked – flustered? Caroline was blushing and her eyes were downcast. Feeling like his suspicions were just confirmed, he hid the jealousy he kept telling himself he had no reason to be having. Really, he should be happy for Lars, right? The kid had gotten the girl he was so besotted with – what right did he have to try to pull Lars away from her with his own stupid feelings?

User Image

So4r1n

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach.
With-Caroline and Casper
Thoughts-....
Mood- BLARG

Lars went up to Casper and dropped a blanket beside him . He set the other blankets on a dry spot for anyone to grab one. he Helped spread the one he dropped down by Casper. The blanket was relitivly large so 3 could sit on it. Lars looked relitivly pissed more than flustered. He let out a sigh one he sat down on the other side of Casper. He brought his knees up to his chest and prested his chin on them and watched the setting sun glisten on the waves. Taking out another cigarette he lit it. He had got a beer from a chest and cracked it open and took a swig of it.

He looked over at Casper "You seem just as pissed as I am." He chuckled.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Scanning the beach he looking for familiar faces. A lot seemed to be occurring at once. The beach was bustling and he could see several people he managed a dance with some time earlier. Looking up the beach he finished his smoke as he watched Lars and Caroline walking together. They looked cozy. That usual ball of jealousy that most felt in these situations didn't coil though. Tossing his smoke he started walking towards them and Casper.

IF Lars and Caroline had something, Spyk was happy. She was far to good for a scum bag like himself. Lars would take good care of her. With this fact in mind he walked up to the small group and remained as nonchalant as possible. Behind his aviators he looked up and down Carolines body at everything he never had a chance to see. With his hood up he smirked at his happy friends as the sun bounced off of them, "Anyone looking for me? Teachers? Girls? Cops? Any of those?" HE asked with a smirk, his eyes hidden behind his reflective glasses, stayed trained on caroline.

User ImageUser Image

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGOutcastsMOOD///MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈
User Image

ANABEL EM MORSE
██████████████████ █ █ FORGOTTEN STAR !
CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY
CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY

██ T.THISISMYCONTINUINGevo l u t i o n

Ana was soon having fun, until a screaming boy came over. Her eyes widened when she realized it was Jackson and he was calling out to Damian. Rolling her eyes she knew this had to be about the girl Michelle. She had to ask the girl sometime how it felt to have guys fighting over her when she acted like a tramp in the process. Sighing hard she watched Damian get out of the water. Turning in the water seeing as how she was waist deep in it she sighed softly at she watched the problem occur on the shore. People were running in all directions and even a girl got in the middle of it. Biting down on her bottom lip she figured that all night Damian was just giving her the time of day because he wanted to make Michelle jealous. Feeling stupid she started walking towards the shore. Getting out she stepped over towards her shorts and not even looking at anyone. Almost all guys now were proving to be just like Rian in their own ways. No, Damian wasn't abusive but he did use her. Biting back the tears she slipped on her shorts and then shook out her hair having water flying everywhere. Her high was now wearing off and she started walking down the beach. She didn't feel like talking to anyone or even partying at the moment. All the attention was on Damian and Michelle, and that Jackson boy and Jessi and oh boy.

The brunette with the many freckles clouding her face continued walking down towards the pier. She would sit underneath it and just watch everyone have fun and the world go by her. "Stupid me," she kept murmuring to herself. She wondered what Colton was doing at this very moment. He was always someone good to talk to but she wasn't so sure anymore.

Outfit; This.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Caroline set the blankets up on a rock to keep them from getting prematurely dirty – not that it mattered, since they were just some old fleece blankets that had been laying around at home. She had stepped a few yards away to do this, thus also giving Lars some room to cool off and talk to Casper. Her cousin seemed to have that sort of effect on the younger man... which had prompted some other questions she was trying to resolve.

When she heard the familiar voice, she turned around to see Spyk, standing there as if nothing were out of the ordinary. For a brief second her emotions were on her face – it was hard to hold them in after she had spent so much time wondering where he had gone, what had happened, what she could have possibly done that made him leave without even telling her – but she quickly regained composure and plastered a small smile on her lips as she made her way back to the small group.
“Oh you know – at least one or two people.. as well as a captain, wondering where her first mate ran off to.” she commented lightly, doing a good job of hiding her strong emotions except for her eyes, which were attempting in vain to look past the mirrored surface to Spyk’s, as if the answer to why he had left would be visible in them.

}|{ { OoC/// ... } }|{

Sir Doctor of the TARDIS

Whereabouts/The beach
Alongside/Lars+Casper+Spyk
Deepest.Thoughts/The hell?
Aura/Dumbstruck and … ???
User Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper looked over at Lars, a bit embarrassed that his face had been so easy to read. Swollowing back as much emotion as he could and shook his head. “Nah, not so much.” He lied, knowing the lie was pretty transparent but not particularly caring right now. He certainly wasn’t going to get into a scene right now or even ever. He certainly didn’t have any right. Wait, Lars was pissed off? Why? Shouldn’t he be in a good mood by this point if he had just come back with Caroline? That seemed a bit – well, if he was honest with his feelings – like a good thing. “Yeah? Why are you pissed?” he asked nonchalantly.

Looking up to see Spyk – whom he had only met once – Casper smiled and waved.
“Hey dude, long time no see!” he chuckled. “Where’ve you been hiding out at?” he knew Caroline had been rather broken up at the disappearance of her crush, though she had certainly tried to hide it. But it seemed maybe she had gotten over it, Casper thought bitterly.

User Image

So4r1n

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Casper+Caroline+Spyk
Thoughts- ....
Mood-...

Lars couldn't believe he let that slip out, He was a bit pissed by having to spill out his whole life story and as well hitting his head on the trunk. he made up a story. Well not really a story since it is true. "While we were getting blankets I knocked my head on the trunk. And I got a phone call from my social worker saying my dad was out on parole because one of his buddies baled him out" He got the call yesterday. It was bothering him a bit. But there was no way his father could come here. He was cut off by Casper greeting the friend who had disappeared.. He smiled "Yeah where you been? Under a rock?" he said taking a gulp of the beer in hand. Lars was kind of glad that Casper was side tracked by Spyk.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Quote:
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Spyk seemed to be greeted in the usual fashion. But he still watched Caroline, her eyes betraying her words. He turned his head to Casper, "I've been away..." His hands were both in his jacket pockets and the right one began stirring. "Taking care of business." He pulled out a $20 and placed it delicately on Caspers poofy head of hair. Only for a second did he have to balance on a toe for extra height. "Legal matters." His head turned to Lars and his hand disappeared pulling out another bill, $50. And placing it in Lars pocket. "Money issues."

Uh oh... though were four 2-3 words sentences. He suddenly realized how angered he was over his fathers abusive tendencies. As if the other three forgotten for a moment, he slowly pulled out another note of money and stared at the $20. He didn't feel like saying much more since his thoughts had trailed off some time ago into silence. Finally folding the money into an oddly elongated swan he turned to Caroline and handed her the swan. Suddenly a smiled plastered across his face, the usual warm one that was always seeking fun. "What have I missed out on though?! You don't want to hear my boring old story... Whats the gossip here?"

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Caroline watched with quietly observant eyes as Spyk began handing out bills as he talked in short choppy sentences – both explaining his whereabouts and yet remaining completely secretive as he spoke. Typical male, Caroline thought to herself with the slightest hint of bitterness, but was distracted when Spyk became quiet – of all the things she expected to see of the loudly dressed/actioned man, the last thing was to see him being quiet. Then again, she reminded herself, she hadn’t known Spyk for very long at all before he had scampered off to do whatever the hell he had done – barely forty-eight hours, in fact. Certainly not enough time to really know him. Smiling softly as she was handed the paper swan , she looked at it for a few moments before looking back up at the man who handed it to her, happy to see his smile again.

When asked about what had been going on in his absence, Caroline shrugged lightly.
“Nothing of any major consequence – typical high school crap, teenagers being stupid and further proving a lack of humanity.” She rattled off, remembering a previous conversation. “Speaking of which, let’s go get you a drink.” She chuckled lightly, crossing over and lightly slipping her arm through Spyk’s, gently steering him toward where the drinks were. Her brain was abuzz – for the last several weeks she had been fantasizing about what she would say to the spiky-haired man if she ever saw him again, telling him exactly how she felt and laying on the full force of her resentment and anger, finishing up with demanding to know what on earth she had done to scare him away like that. But of course, Caroline was too timid to do anything close to that nature. So instead, she kept her eyes down on the sand as they walked. “You still owe me that dinner, you know.” She spoke softly, trying to play it off as teasing but it came out more like a question.

}|{ { OoC/// ... } }|{

Sir Doctor of the TARDIS

Whereabouts/The beach
Alongside/Spyk
Deepest.Thoughts/...Where were you?
Aura/Shy
User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Swept away with Caroline, Spyk smiled. Maybe he hadn't missed his chance. Quietly he followed. Noticing how her body language continually betrayed her. Maybe not to most people, but he felt he had tapped into her frequency, understood her natural state. This wasn't it. Something was wrong. The dinner? Once again he had lost his words, but for a different reason. Slowly he came back around, and looked down at the sands Caroline stared at. His hand lifted her chin to meet her eyes, and only two words wanted to be spoken, "I'm sorry."

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Caroline’s steps stalled as she felt the hand lift her chin up to face him, no longer having the benefit of hiding behind her distracted façade. Green eyes looked back at herself in the mirrored aviators, and she could tell her eyes were betraying her still. The two simple words broke whatever resolve she’d had to be mad at him – still a bit upset, but no longer mad. For a brief moment she wished she could be like one of those bitchy girls who’d make the guy chase after her and play hard-to-get. But Caroline simply didn’t have the heart or resolve to attempt something like that. So instead she just looked back up at Spyk’s eyes – or where she assumed they were, damned sunglasses – and gently nodded. “Alright – just… what happened? Was it something I did? I mean, everything seemed to be going well at the dance, and then I went to your house the next day and you were gone. No note or anything… you just left.” She murmured quietly, looking back at the ground as she spoke and feeling quite pathetic while asking the question that had been rattling around in her head since that day.

}|{ { OoC/// ... } }|{

Sir Doctor of the TARDIS

Whereabouts/The beach
Alongside/Spyk
Deepest.Thoughts/...Where were you?
Aura/Shy
User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

As Caroline rattled her questions, Spyk slowly smiled, thinking she was just as amazing as he recalled through the fuzz that was the dance. HE had been highly intoxicated. As she finished he still smiled, almost smirked, and took off his glasses. "My sweet caroline..." he said softly and tucked his glasses into his jacket, "You're perfect as always..." He trailed off lost for a moment in the colour of her eyes.

He cleared his throat suddenly and pulled out his smokes, lighting one, "Went to see my pop... he's dead." Taking an especially deep drag of his smoke seemed to burn away almost half of the cigarette before his blew it out. "He left me money..." He frowned thinking about, eyes tearing up. "damn near half a mil..." The burden of the money seemed overwhelming, and truth be told he wanted to burn it all. Allen wouldn't allow that though."He sighed and took another drag of his smoke."

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

User Image

cσℓтσи иɛιℓ ʝαcκƨσи

➸Colton smirked and then nodded in response to his friend's request. Of course he had something. When did Colton not have something? He reached in his shorts pocket and pulled out a couple white pills. "Not sure what these are exactly, but I took them right before I left for here, and I'm still high as a mother ******** kite right now. Plus I got some more muscle relaxers if you want that too...." Handing Damian the pills, Michelle's threat didn't really faze him. If necessary, Colton could always just take the bottle away from her before she did anything stupid.

➸The conversation carried without Colton the moment his blue gray eyes found Annabel. He ignored Michelle's wanting to party and also anything Damian had mentioned. Not even sure that he was asked a question, Colt responded with a "Yeah... Yeah sure." and stood up. He walked down the beach over to the lonesome girl and sat down smoothly next to her. Not saying a word, Colton just pulled her over to him and tucked her head under his chin. He didn't know why he felt a need to do any of that, but something felt right. Content to just sit there quietly, Colton waited until Anna felt the need to speak.

ƨɛϰʏ αи∂ ι κиσω ιт

σσc:

MoonlyRise

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items