Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                  User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxLOCATION: SCIENCE CLASSROOM xxxxxMOOD:BOREDxxxxxOUTFIT: DAY 1
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVIVIEN'VI'LATENDRESSE

VIVIEN had her head on her right palm and she stared as the teacher droned on and on about science and stuff she honestly wasn't interested it. Now she was starting to miss her history class. You see, Vivien wasn't very interested in science, but when it came to history, she immediately pepped up and was wide awake, soaking everything in. She looked around for a few seconds, and then began drumming her nails against her desk for a few seconds before she stopped doing that as well. 'Shut up already.' There was a pause where everyone seemed to whisper and talk amongst themselves so she took this time to look around to see if anyone was interested. Vivien turned her head just in time to see one of the new guys...'What's his name again...?' Damian. Right, burn another girl. She kept her chuckle inside of her as one of the girls burst into tears, leaving the room. He was kinda sorta right. A little too harsh in her opinion, but personally, you don't need a date to have fun.

Vivien's attention was jerked from her as the random guy next to her tapped her shoulder for attention. She swiveled her head towards him and quirked her left eyebrow. "Yeah?" He smiled and then began whispering to her, "You like dares, right?" Her attention was instantly peaked, she smirked a mischievous grin and nodded her head before resting her head in her palm again. "Any day. What's up?" He nodded and then pulled out a $20 dollar bill. Her eyes shifted from that to the boy again. "What's the dare?" The guy nodded, "Hold a jellyfish by its tentacles. You get twenty bucks if you don't chicken out." Vivien cocked her head to the side and debated it before shaking her head, "Do you enjoy other people's pain, or something?" He looked shocked but shook his head, "Just bored." She smirked, "Fine. When?" The guy sighed with satisfaction, "After school, not for a while, I'll text you, on the beach, remember. Here's my number." Vivien took it before staring back off into space. 'If this is his way of trying to get a date, he's definitely not on my list.'

Vivien looked at Damian again and raised an eyebrow. New yet he made so much trouble, she smirked and then saw that he was doing a worksheet that she needed and then thought yet again, 'Maybe it's a good time to actually make real friends.' She didn't really bother having actual friends. Vivien talked to everyone, she didn't think of what kind of person the subject was like or how they looked, she just talked to them regardless. Vivien snatched up her bag and worksheet and seat hopped next to him and looked over at him, she tapped his shoulder and held up her worksheet. "Mind if I get some of that?" She grinned, a mischievous glint flickering in her eyes.

ooc: Hello everyone!
                                                          One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars listened to him as he glanced at the clock. Casper seemed to be reluctant to tell him just as much as Lars had stored up.He tapped his fingers on his own desk out of habbit of thinking. "I am guessing you're thinking, 'Dang, Mississippi is far from here, Must be a big reason to move that far' Right?"

Lars's tone lowered to only where Casper could hear. "My mother and father were drunks and addicts. My father abused me since I was little till my mother died a week before my birthday... .The beatings got a bit worse after she passed away for about a month, Till my father got arrested in a Walmart, Drunk beating me with a baseball bat. He had a many different drugs on him. Since I was 16. I was emancipated and my father was put into a life of prison." He frowned as he told him. All of it was true. But he was leaving out a huge chunk of his life. Lars's old friends back home knew about him, but never really accepted him or treated him the same. He smiled and thought to himself "Think of it as a new beginning."

Lars smirked "I don't mind telling people if they are curious about why things happen. It's no secret or anything.'

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Let's let this burn until it's done
Don't walk away

Casper blinked out of surprise as the young man next to him seemed to read
his mind about the nature of his move to a new state. Maybe the kid had gotten the same question from other students and was just making a preemptive move to avoid the inevitable. So he listened with admitted interest as Lars began telling him about the life he had left behind in Mississippi - quickly becoming evident that it was a life best left. The story struck a chord with Casper from the start when Lars mentioned his parent's narcotics issue. He could sympathize on that level - Casper only did the drugs that gave you the warm fuzzies and the munchies, but he knew for a fact that his parents were into the more hardcore stuff.

But even then, his parents had never laid a hand on him like that, usually content to just leave him alone unless they needed him to do a pick-up from one of their numerous dealers. They were more like roommates at times. He couldn't imagine his parents, even at their worst, raise a hand against him so violently. Listening as the story became more and more conflicted and depressing, he couldn't stop his eyes from acquiring a sad look. He was surprised that Lars was so open about such a dark subject, but Casper didn't judge - sometimes you had to just let it all out.
"Damn, I.. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry Lars, that's harsh. But I'm glad you were able to get away from all that." He responded, feeling totally ineffectual with his words of condolences, but having nothing of any real worth to say - how were you supposed to respond to something like that?

Let's let them see the mess
that we became

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxxDamian was halfway through the worksheet when he was pulled away by some guy that said to come work with him and some other guy. But before Damian could actually say anything, he was gone back to sitting next to that other guy. With a sigh he had gone back to working on his worksheet when he felt the teacher glare at him for not following directions. "Why, oh why must you be a p***k right now?" he muttered under his breath as he began collecting his things to go sit next to the couple of guys that invited him too. But before Damian could even do that another person sat next to him. Though this time it was a girl, and a looker at that.

Looking her up and down, Damian came to the conclusion she was not a friend of the now returned crying girl from before. Which meant that she was not going to get any crap about making that girl cry....hopefully. So with a shrug he finished up the last question on the worksheet and slip it over to her. "Knock yourself out.....you." he said cooly as he realized he had no idea who she was, but wasn't in the mood to introduce himself either. All Damian figured was, this was a way for him to do nothing while not having to deal with the teacher. All was right in the world in his eyes in that moment.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

{{OutOhCocoa: }}

Lovable_Muffin123

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars studied Casper's expression and felt guilt his his stomach like a rock. Lars got tired of telling the story to Councilors and teachers for the past few days. So he knew at least a bit of curiosity peaked Casper's mind. "I am deeply sorry if I made you depressed or sad, That actually made the school councilor cry her eyes out, She asked me how I could say all of it without flinching or even feeling a bit of pain trying to remember all of it... I just think my hardships make me a better person." He scoffed at the last part and thought to himself "Oh yeah you mean being an alcoholic stoner who lays in bed all day eating doritos and watching netflix till time for work?" He paused "Or I just killed all my sense of feeling.' he managed a awkward laugh.

Clearing his throat to change the subject. "So what is with all these Mascarade Ball posters for? Do you really have to have a date? I need to get out my apartment tomorrow night so the movers can straighten things out, I was thinking about just going to the movies till I saw this." He said pointing to the poster to the back of him

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Don't walk away

Casper shook his head as Lars apologized. "Don't worry about it - we all have problems." he pasted a small smile on his face. In truth, it was rather depressing, but it couldn't be helped - anyone would get depressed after hearing that, but he figured after a bowl or so when he got home he would feel a bit better. Honestly though, he was rather honored feeling that Lars felt comfortable enough to tell him something like that. He joined in on the slightly awkward laugh, not sure of what else to do.

Grateful for the topic change, Casper looked to where Lars was pointing to, looking at the posters for the dance tomorrow. It certainly wasn't his normal shindig and he normally wouldn't have bothered going, but he was meeting a dealer there before the event started, and he knew some of his friends were going, so he figured 'why the hell not'? "The town likes to put up some sort of event every year for holidays, and I guess this year they chose a masquerade theme. I don't think you have to have a date - I don't, I'm just going stag. You should come, though - if you want, of course." he rattled off a bit shyly. There was that weird feeling again! The kind he only got when he talked to a pretty girl. What the hell was going on with him?

that we became

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars nodded as Casper explained the ball to him. He was a bit interested. More for the after party than anything. He thought about it for a while, going through tomorrows plans in his head a few times before answering.

A smile stretched across his face. "I guess I will give it a shot. Never really been to a dance or anything before. So, yeah sure, ." He said thinking about the fresh bottle of Vodka that will be welcoming him with open arms. when he gets home on Saturday.

He looked over at the clock. Only a few more minutes till the weekend and he is free at last.

Newbie Noob

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                  User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxLOCATION: SCIENCE CLASSROOM xxxxxMOOD:CURIOUSxxxxxOUTFIT: DAY 1
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVIVIEN'VI'LATENDRESSE

VIVIEN smirked as he observed her up and down. She decided to do just the same and smiled as he handed over his paper, she took it gently and began to copy down the answer slowly, she didn't just copy because she could. Vivien read and made sure she understood the answers before jotting anything down, she didn't want to feel utterly hopeless. Vivien looked up at Damian once more and smiled, she had also noted his distaste for Mr. Science geek up there and couldn't help but chuckle out loud for a second. "Dorkatron has always been ice cold. I guess he couldn't handle the bonds of teenage friendship...probably never bothered trying to make friends in his young days." She gave a fake dazed look and then looked back down to her sheet, almost done.

Vivien finished jotting down the answers and laid the page back on Damian's desk again, she turned her body towards him and rested her leg over the other, sort of like a lady and kind of leaned back in her seat...giving a lax aura to herself. "Vivien Latendresse, by the way. Or you can call be Vi...or even you. I don't give a crap. You don't need to introduce yourself to me if your not comfortable. Besides, I already know who you are. Mr. Troublemaker." She leaned forward in her seat and smirked at him, that sly glint in her pretty brown eyes returned and she pursed her baby pink cupid's bow lips. "I'm quite the daredevil myself actually, just got a dare today for $20 bucks." She pulled out her phone for a second, examining the text she had received and then texting her mother back. Her mother was teasing her about what to wear for the Masquerade tomorrow, all Vivien needed was the mask and she would be done. "So, anything for old Valentine's Day, you are going to the dance, no?" Her interest was peaked and she looked at his face for a reaction.

ooc: Hello everyone!
                                                          One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

After a combo of punches, Jackson spun around and kicked the punching bag hard, it almost seemed like it would come off the hook just as Michelle came in and he looked over, hearing the door open. He had hoped it was Eris, but still smiled as he saw it was her, waving before going back to practicing, chuckling at her teasing comment.

~ ~ ~

"I haven't seen him, no, but you could check in his office for him if you wanted..." He said with a smile, looking over as the door opened again and waving at Eris, letting her go and start stretching. "So what about you? I bet you've already got a date, huh?" He asked Michelle curiously as he kicked the punching bag once more.

Thoughts: {There she is!}
Mood: [Relaxed]
Company: |Michelle/Eris|

If I could do all I can?

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Don't walk away

Casper nodded when Lars accepted the somewhat invitation to the dance. "Cool, I'll keep an eye out for you, then." he smiled easily. Even if they were both going single, it would be entertaining to spend time outside of the claustrophobic atmosphere of the high school, and in all honesty these little gatherings the city put on weren't really so bad - having lived in this town his whole life, he had attended more than his fair share of publicly-sponsored events. Definitely helped break the monotony.

Looking up at the clock and seeing that they were only a few minutes away from the last bell, Casper began packing up his backpack - and by packing it meant stuffing his papers haphazardly into whatever free space there was in the worn-out blue Jansport. The weather outside was looking rather chilly, but luckily for him he only lived a few blocks away, so if he didn't dawdle - and if he cut through a few backyards - he could be home in under five minutes, warm and secure in the rickety old basement he claimed as his bedroom.

that we became

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ҥєrє's a t𝔬ast
To ɑℓℓ th𝔬sє XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Caroline Mariana Eddings
Wh𝔬 hєar ℳє
ɑℓℓ t𝔬𝔬ωєll

XXXXXCasually eavesdropping in from time to time on her fellow students, she lacked any true surprise when the grand majority of the conversations revolved around the topic of tomorrow’s dance. She gave an inward little groan – without a doubt, her mother was going to drag her to the stores to find an outfit for Caroline. Normally she didn’t mind shopping – quite enjoyed it, in fact – but any fun to be had was going to be sucked out by the way her mom would critique everything Caroline suggested trying on. And then whatever she would try on would be met with parental tutting over how plain the teenager was. She was certainly pretty, but she lacked the classical beauty many of her peers possessed. Needless to say, shopping with her mother was rather demoralizing. Maybe she’d be able to convince her mother to let her wear one of her old dresses.

Caroline finished with her note-taking, scanning over her papers to make sure everything was in order before neatly slipping the spiral-bound notebook into her messenger bag, which was plain black with a few decorative buckles going across the front. She would probably study some more after she got back from shopping, and after she practiced on her clarinet. Strap over her shoulder and across her chest and her clarinet secure in it’s carrying case in her hand, she waited for the bell to ring.

D𝔬n't ℓєt mє
єt y𝔬u g𝔬
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle smirked as Jackson chuckled to her teasing comment about the date. To her question about the gym teacher, he answer she can check on his office which she nodded her head at. She heard the door of the gym open up and Jackson waved to whoever was who got here which she looked from the corner of her eye that was a female. Interesting. The male questioned her if she had a date and she sighed, "No..." she whispered softly. The brunette started to play with a strand of her hair as she looked at him, "I guess I will have to go alone" she said with a small frown. "Now why don't you? A lot of popular girls would be more than happy to get your attention and ask you out" she said. "I don't ask you because...I can't pull myself together to say it" she said and looked down and blushed lightly, laughing nervously.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

He couldn't help but chuckle as she said plenty of girls would want to ask him to the ball, causing him to just shake his head as he decided to stop his practise, he assumed now that Eris was here, she'd want to spar. Walking away from the punching bag to his bag on a nearby stool, he began to unwrap the bandages around his fists, placing them into the bag. "Now what makes you think all those girls would want to go to the ball with me?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow. "And also, it sounds to me like you just said it~" He teased.

Thoughts: {People would want to ask me? Doubt it.}
Mood: [Relaxed]
Company: |Michelle/Eris|

If I could do all I can?
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle smirked slightly as Jackson questioned why all the other girls would like to ask him to the ball, "Are you seriously asking that?" She questioned raising an eye brow and walked toward him. "You are charming, good looking, a nice guy and I just have this feeling that you are the type to make the girl you like happy" she said with a smile. She giggled with a small blush as he pointed out she just asked him out, "I did, but not like in the way a girl would. I basically told this to the floor" she said with a small laugh and raised her gaze. "And I didn't got an answer" she said, now standing face to face with him, he was a bit taller than her but still. "Come on Jackson, you are the silent guy, the mysterious one. Wouldn't you like to show everyone you got yourself a date without others noticing? And not any popular girl cause that will be amusing for everyone since you barely talk with them" she said with a smile and bit her lower lip, in a lightly seductive way. "You will be taking the shy girl who barely talks as well. Shy girl who right now is doing what she cans to get you to go with her" she said with another blush, this one a bit more noticeable. "Won't want to let me down after I came out of my little shell to ask you and tell you all this" she said with a nervous laugh.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris listened to the converse, amused by the girl's antics. That is what Eris considered them. The hair twirling, the looking down, the teasing. What else could that be called. She finished up her stretching, gracefully standing one more. She was ready to spar, but it seemed the female was still trying to gain something from Jackson so she remained silent. She walked around the mat, working her ankles out a bit, still listening in.

She hummed softly when Jackson parried back with what girl would want to go with them to the ball. She knew that most girl had not looked at Jackson twice until he started to come out of the library. He spent most of his time in there and away from the rest of the popular crowd. Any of the popular girls that Michelle was talking about would only want him because he was attractive and physically fit. Which made sense. They were looking for a man who could be arm candy and protect them. It got around a bit that Eris and Jackson were sparring, so it was no wonder that someone like Michelle was now setting her sights on her sparring partner. She found she could careless about Michelle or rather any girl's desire for Jackson so long as it did not cut into her time with him. She knew she had been late, which was the reason she was remaining silent.

She pulled her curls up into a tall pony tail, preparing for the sparring session that would hopefully be coming soon. She looked up at the ceiling, finding her patience now at an end. She walked up to Michelle and Jackson.

"Just give her a yes or a no so that we can get to the part where I slam you brutally on the floor and make you cry like a little girl." She said, making it clear this running in circles about what was actually going on was unnecessary and time consuming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff