Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Prophet

User Image

c r e a t e d ⇉ b y ⊁ One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen
t y p e ⊁ Lit. to Adv. Lit.
i n s p i r a t i o n ⊁ Different things here and there involving Love(NOT Twilight I promise!!!!)
c u r r e n t l y ⊁ Under Construction | Accepting | Open | Full | Dead

O O C is now open!!!

Desirable Prophet

User Image

S t o r y

The story is one we've all heard before, best friends fall for each other. Or the football player is head over heels with the loner, or maybe even the Cheerleader ended up with the Geek, and not in the way you think. L O V E it's pretty much everywhere and takes on many forms. Whether it be the traditional way or the not so traditional, it's everywhere!

But the thing with this Story is about a group of teens fresh out of school for the summer, they vary from Freshman that are expecting three more years of School, to Seniors trying to figure themselves out. All that is known is they all just love in the same town, and all went to the same High School. Now they are in no shape or form friends with everyone in this story, the contrary they only know people from their clique and may have heard of others. But that's pretty much it, only knowing maybe two people to really call friends.

Oh you want to know more about this group? Well that will come later, I will say this though. Each and every one of these young adults have watched their Crush be with someone else not yet revealing their feelings for them(or even realizing they have feelings for some) and feeling the heartache on it.

Now this is where you come in. Yes you, Being beyond the Screen with the magic weilding board on which you type!! You are the one that determines whether these teens end up with their true loves(or some other clitched thing to say) or if A kiss is really just a kiss. You decide, you mind controling being!!! (Don't you feel powerful now?)

Desirable Prophet

User Image

R u l e s

POSTING RULES≫
XXX1)Try to post at least twice a week. I know everyone lives outside of Gaia, but try to post as much as you can. If for whatever reason the person you are interacting with has stopped posting or is taking to long feel free to PM me and I will handle it.
XXX2)If you can't commit then don't bother joining.
XXX3)If you cannot post for whatever the reason please PM me I am understandable and don't bite ^-^ I swear!
XXX4)Both drama and romance is encouraged. After all they're all stuck together. Just try not to do cliched stuff, and on a sidenote ask before claiming a character is pregnant.
XXX5)Absolutely no Cybering. It's gross and, nobody wants to read it. If you are caught cybering you are being booted from this RP.
XXX6)When posting please put a picture and, name of character. Graphics, colors, icons, and links are encoraged but, not neccessary.
XXX7)This is a semi-literate to advanced literate role play. That means I expect at the very very least two complete full paragraphs and at most 8 paragraphs(it's fine if you go over but be prepared for people not really reading it.)
XXX8 )Writers block is understandable but please try to push yourself to hit at least a two paragraphs. (It's fine if you don't but try)
XXX9)Cussing is okay but, please do not go overboard with it.
XXX10)You may have two characters, each MUST be a different gender unless told otherwise.

GRAPHIC RULES≫
XXX1)Your picture can be anyone but, please no overly used models [that includes Disney]. This includes keeping them all age wise. No current pictures of Johnny Depp for playing a 17 year old. If you can find younger pictures then awesome just keep age a factor when choosing a model please.
XXX2)I am only going to allow two Scenes(since they could overrun a RP like this) and two asians(again they could overrun this type of RP I've seen it happen before) One of each Gender so it's fair.
XXX3)Try to get a picture that will look nice with the sizes given. All I'm asking is a clear view on the person, not some jacked up fuzzy thing.

OOC RULES≫
XXX1)OOC Should only be used at the bottom of a post. THERE MUST BE A POST!!!
XXX2)Follow gaia's basic TOS. That means no cybering.
XXX3)No rude, offensive, or other wise jerkish comments allowed. If I see any of that going on, I have the right to remove you from the role-play with or without reason.

OTHERS≫
XXX1)Send in the profile/reserve to me in a PM titled with any Love quote.
XXX2) You will have 24 hours to post after sending in the Reserve/Profile. Fail to do so and you will be booted. (Unless you see the page count at one, then just wait till we are open for this rule to apply)

If for any reason we have more of one gender I will put a lock on the gender we have more of. I will also add more slots when we fill up. Also Random sweeps will be conducted when I feel no one is posting.

Desirable Prophet

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
                                                ʀ o ʟ є s

10/9 Girls 10/9 Boys

GIRLS:

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Lucinda Colette Herondale ( f )
xxxx The Unpredictable Painter
xxxx Lucinda has always been the type of child that you would never know exactly what it was she was going to do next. She would either take charge or just sit in the stands and watch as everyone else had fun. Though somewhere along the lines she found her talent and that was painting. She would make the most breathtaking paintings, but just like her childhood her painting varied. A ton, not only could she make beautiful paintings, but she could also make vivid ones, and her favorite morbid ones that no one but her and a couple other people really like looking at. Everything is pretty much up in the air with her, like for instance that she hates her first name now, but loved it when she was younger. Now she just goes by her middle name Colette and even taking it a step further and going by Cole. Now she may not be consider a "bad kid" but that is the group that she hangs out with. She also tends to dive into the whole "Drug Wagon". But she isn't an active user, she only does the mild stuff when her inspiration is nowhere to be found. Which only tends to happen every now and then, but the new of her being a Druggy is something only she and a couple very close friends know of.
xxxx Cole, Lettie, Luce
xxxx Eighteen
xxxx Unpredictable - Humble - Sarcastic
xxxx One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Michelle Rodriguez Female
xxxx The Secretly Flirt
xxxx Michelle is the type of girl who is most of the times shy around people, for some reason not with the ones she is supposed to be. Boys. If one guy calls her attention, she will slightly flirt with him but trying not to make it noticeable. Her parents let her be independent and she has found her way through it and so far it has turned out to be great. She works in a pizza place when she is needed and has her own house, this letting her lose more contact with her parents. She has a brother though, just one year older than her and she keeps a good relationship with him and they leave in different homes but they look out for each other when needed.
xxxx Michy,Mich
xxxx 18
xxxx Shy - Flirt - Friendly
xxxx Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Caroline Mariana Eddings ( F )
xxxx The Shy Observer
xxxx Caroline is the kid in the back of the class who never seems to speak but always gets high grades. Excruciatingly shy at times, though that's not to say that she won't talk if approached. She is usually happy just to sit back and observe the students around her, learning everyone's ticks and weaknesses to the point where she knows some people better than they know themselves. Startlingly smart, people are often taken aback at how knowledgeable she is. She plays clarinet in the school band, and has a lovely singing voice despite not being in choir.
xxxx Prefers to just be called Caroline
xxxx 16
xxxx Invisible - Observer - Thoughtful
xxxx xXPetrichorXx

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Eris Marie Nocturne ( f )
xxxx The Intellectual Warrior
xxxx Artemis is a strange person, but that is mostly because she is an orphan living alone in her family house. She stays in school to socialize and nothing else. She is already taking rigorous college classes online since her Jujitsu training takes up a good portion of her time. She likes to be around people and she enjoys affection. Her main goal is to be able to make friend better. Being smart means she has a very difficult time being 'normal'. She has a quirks of tapping when she is anxious and uneasy, which is a good portion of the time.
xxxx Chaos or Eris
xxxx 18
xxxx Wise - Passionate - Strong
xxxx Evil_onyxsonal

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Jessie m'bengue ( f )
xxxx Free spirited Foreign Artist
xxxx Jessi was born in Sengal and raised in a small town in france when she was adopted at a young age of 8. Always inspired by nature and the simple things in life. She has a way about her that is inviting and unjudgemental so when 'drama' bubbles up in situation she finds it wasteful but puts it upon herself to get to the root of it to solve it. She's a small town girl but had big dreams, so when she had the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom for school cuz of her artistic talent she took it. She fell in love with the arts being dance as one of them. Thats when she met Massi when he foreign exchanged in europe, and untententionly convinced her that studying to the states would be a brand step in her jounry of self discovery and finding more beauty in the world. And the following year she shipped off to USA to experience new things. Her english is quite good, she picked it up well from the foreign students of the UK and USA. So she has a mix of french, british, french accent.
xxxx Jessi, Jess, Bengi, but prefers ben
xxxx 18
xxxx charming, spunky, inventive
xxxx Superkeno

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Chazelina Anemarie Whindslow ( f )
xxxx The Artistic Rebel
xxxx Chazelina is one who would rather remain locked away in her studio creating art with her hands then be trapped in a classroom desk. Its not like she's not smart, when she did go she would get exemplary marks on everything she did. The people there, however, are the reason she avoids school. The teachers jump down her throat, girls spread rumors, boys aim to be 'friends'. She is the girl that every guy tries to get into her pants, and say they did simply because she didn't give anyone the time of day. She is the epitome of wild-child, challenge, and freedom.
xxxx Chaz, Annie
xxxx 17
xxxx Incomplete - Secretive- Artistic
xxxx Lullaby_Sings

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Celandia Nicolette Constantinou ( F )
xxxx The Grecian Trouble-Maker
xxxx Celandia, a girl who was given up at birth by a woman who had twins, who was later adopted by a Greek family who went back to the homeland. This girl will play sweet and innocent, but she will manipulate you into doing anything she wants you to and make you think you did it out of sheer will. She found out that she was a twin almost three years ago when she was contacted by an old woman, now she is here for vengeance. This girl is trouble with a capital RUN!
xxxx Nikki,Nicole, Celly, Celandia
xxxx 16
xxxx Instigator - Manipulative - Trouble
xxxx Lullaby_Sings

User Image
xxxx X xxxx ANABEL EM MORSE ( f )
xxxx The Brokenhearted Party Girl
xxxx Well, I'm a party girl who made the stupid mistake of falling in love with someone who only hurt me. You see I met Rian at a party my freshmen year and we hit it off well. The only thing about Rian is that he likes to get handsy. No, not in the flirty way, in the abusive way. You see I was in that relationship for three years and I finally was able to cut him loose and now here I am the shallow, brokenhearted party girl. Party all night, sleep all day and repeat. I'm definitely living the life.
xxxx Ana
xxxx Seventeen
xxxx blunt - impulsive - overprotective
xxxx Moonlyrise

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Mia Nicole Chambers ( f )
xxxx The Sweethearted Virgin
xxxx Mia has grown up with all of these people but no one except her friend's really notice her. And that's perfectly fine, means she doesn't get picked on and can just go about her day. But her being shy has made it quite difficult to get a guy's attention. Which has brought her to her junior year without a single boyfriend on her record. Will she fall in love this year? Be noticed by her crush? Only time will tell.
xxxx Mimi
xxxx Seventeen
xxxx sweet-shy-kind
xxxx JackieeSmile

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Lola Alin Wu ( f )
xxxx The versatile Tomboy
xxxx I L.A.W. (a nickname of mine) was born into a family full of men, my mom thought that having a girl at last after 3 boys she have her, girly-girl. But ironically I ended up being a total tomboy who was able to keep up and get down as well as my oldest bro. They tried to dress me up in princess garb, make up and things I always dirted it up in the mud and in those playground fights. I was quite the rambunctious child that took up ballet as another attempt of being a 'girl' and I ended up falling in love with dance in it's entity. And that's where my graceful nature came in but I'm tough in all other ways. My papa being a ex kickboxer back in asia he opened up a gym to train all his boys ...and lil girl--me. And with my dance I convinced them to try ballet too to improve their skill--balance
xxxx L.A.W. or Lo
xxxx eighteen
xxxx easy-going, active, determined
xxxx Superkeno

GUYS:

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Damian Grimm Rixon ( m )
xxxx Trouble Making Outcast
xxxx Damian is that typical outcast boy that seems to just attract trouble regardless of where he goes. He's a bit new to town, having just moved in with his Aunt the Mayor of the local town since his parents died in a car crash. Though he wont talk about that much. One thing that everyone should know? He loves a challenge, that and he will most likely be the one behind most of the chaos that happens within the town.
xxxx Rix
xxxx Seventeen
xxxx Troublesome - Unpredictable - Flirt

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Jackson William Miller ( m )
xxxx The Kind-hearted Poet
xxxx Jackson was born in Australia as the youngest child in a family of five. His brother being ten years older than him and his sister seven years older. Despite the age gap he still got along very well with his siblings and had much in common with them, though he had a skill no one else in his family had, he was an excellent writer and poet. After moving to the States, he hasn't really gotten into a group of friends, and tends to remain to himself, often in the library writing, but he is still friendly with everyone.
xxxx Jackie
xxxx Nineteen
xxxx Kind - Friendly - Relaxed
xxxx Saruta

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Casper Ryan Hogarth II ( M )
xxxx The Easy-Going Stoner
xxxx Casper, to be blunt, is on the fast track to nowhere. Content to just sit back in school, he does well enough to earn a passing grade while occasionally stepping in as the class clown. Usually showing up in the morning reeking of weed, he is quick with a laugh and a joke. Most people wonder why he doesn't just drop out of school, himself among them, and honestly he couldn't give you a straight answer. It's not like his parents are expecting anything of him, seeing how they were both drop-outs. But he enjoys coming to class, even if it's just to give him something to do.
xxxx just Casper, thanks
xxxx 18
xxxx Friendly - Laid-Back - Unmotivated
xxxx xXPetrichorXx

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Lars Edmund Claude` (m)
xxxx The Lonely Alcoholic
xxxx Lars is a 16 year old trans-men. He moved the the state he is currently in after his father got arrested. Lars's mother died from an overdose of medication a few days before his birthday. Since the day he told his parents he wanted to be a man ( on the rare occasion they were sober) His father started to physically and sexually abuse him. From then on he started drinking anything he could get his hands on the numb the pain. He lives by himself in a small apartment.
xxxx Ed, Cloud, Claude`
xxxx 16
xxxx Funny- Lonely -Inappropriate (in a good way)
xxxx So4r1n

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Massi Abraham Teller ( m )
xxxx The Conflicted Dancer
xxxx Massi mainly felt alone all his life going from home to home in the foster program. He felt like no one was ever on his side or tried to take the time to understand him without judgement. He felt like no one loved him or wanted him since he had many problems from his past that still haunt him, and it took him a while to come to terms with all his feelings. Butwhat help him was dance, it was his way to express himself and he didn't care what anyone said about him. He honestly is a caring sensitive nice guy one you get past his rough guarded exterior, but everyone can't help but see his closed off hotheaded 'I don't have time for this s**t' attitude that turns alot of people off. He finds it hard to open up to people because he was always hurt when he tried to do the right thing...
xxxx Massi or MAT
xxxx 19
xxxx passionate, hot headed, closed off, but caring
xxxx Superkeno

User Image
xxxx X xxxx James "SPYK" Leatherby III ( m )
xxxx The Player with a Heart of Gold.
xxxx From the start, Spyk's life has been rocky. Born in England, almost immediately he was put up for adoption, and taken into an unstable household. With an abusive father figure he stayed there for about 5 years before finally he was seized by the government, only to placed into a foster home. He's never stayed in one place for more than a year, Often becoming to troublesome and unstable to handle. His teenage years came about and his trouble making habits only continued. Spending some time butting heads with the law, eventually he seemed to land himself between a rock and a hard place. One night out He ended up getting into a fight with a man considerably older than him, merely because Spyk has issues shutting his mouth. A fight ensued, which Spyk won, followed buy a joy ride in his enemy's car. Needless to say he decided it would be best parked on its top in a football field. His latest social worker, (Lucky number 7) has luckily managed to set him up in this school, despite Spyk's protests.
xxxx Spyk
xxxx 19
xxxx Loud, Prankster, Punk
xxxx Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Lee Hyun Woo ( M )
xxxx Lively Foreigner Cutie
xxxx Constantly moving and he is a morning spirit who loves everything and everyone. His family has issues but that doesn't mean he can't have fun all the time. To Lee it hurts him deeply and cannot show his pain to anyone. All he cares is someone to be happy and not him. He usually keep his promises, and words to himself. Always letting people get the best out of him. Then again he can't get the girl. Hes there for support and have a great time!
xxxx Lee
xxxx 19
xxxx Funny - Clumsy - Outgoing
xxxx Demon BlackHeart Dj

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Ayden William Cathers ( m )
xxxx The Easy Going Musician
xxxx Ayden is the typical orphan musician of the town. Almost everyone either knows of him or knows him for being the easy going person that he is. Though he has been known to get in trouble just by running off his mouth. No he doesn't gossip, he just never really thinks about what it is he's saying until it is already said. But don't let that be a turn off, if you stick with him he will be loyal to the end even when dating someone. You see the way he sees it is, when you're with someone, that's it. Nothing else matters. But currently he's single and fine with that. All he seems to worry about is his music and getting his band out of the small town and signed with a good record lable.
xxxx Aydes
xxxx 19
xxxx Blunt - Easy Going - Stubborn

User Image
xxxx X xxxx Nate Rodriguez ( m )
xxxx Mr. Shy Guy
xxxx Nate is an outgoing person, shy when he is getting to meet someone and gets nervous a bit easily, specially when he likes someone. He is Michelle's big brother being one year older than her, he is overprotective with her and acts all big brother when it comes to someone harming her, still, he is very friendly and an honest person.
xxxx Just Nate
xxxx 19
xxxx Protective-Shy-Friendly
xxxx Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

User Image
xxxx X xxxx COLTON NEIL JACKSON ( m )
xxxx The Smart-a** Jock
xxxx Colton is your all american jock. He plays every sport for his team and does it very well. He doesn't give a damn about anybody's feelings and has slept with almost every girl in the school. Why girls' want to be with him in inconceivable, yet there's always someone. Colton lives his life the way he wants, which is basically sex, booze, and drugs. He basically shut his parents out of his life and they gave up trying.
xxxx Colt
xxxx Nineteen
xxxx flirty-mean-egotistic
xxxx JackieeSmile

Desirable Prophet

User Image

Coding

There is a hold on Girls right now. Only accepting boys! This wont last forever thought I swear!

[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/michan_01/new_york__by_simoendli-1-1.jpg[/img]
[size=18][color=white]xxxx[/color] X [color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=color]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color] ( m or f? [male or female] ) [/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Role Here(What you want your character to be I.E The Flirty Loner)[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=11] Short Blurb here(up to a paragraph[/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=11]nickname here[/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=11]age here(15-19)[/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=11]three - personality - traits[/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=11]username here[/size]

Desirable Prophet

User Image

Calender and Setting

Jan. | Feb. | Mar. | Apr. | May | June | July | Aug. | Sept. | Oct. | Nov. | Dec.
Sunday| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

WEATHER ::
Sunny | Cloudy | Snow | Rain | Hail | Drizzle | Humid | Clear Skies

Hot | Humid | Cool | Cold | Freezing

SETTING ::
School just let out for the weekend, seeing as it is the day before Valentines, people are making plans. Plus there is Valentines Masquerade going on the next day, being thrown by the town in the main hall. Dates are NOT Required unlike the mask

EXTRA ::
The Town is set near a beach, and the type of place where gossip flies..

Desirable Prophet

User Image

Reserved

✷┃Will open up on the second page.

Desirable Prophet

User Image

Reserved

Desirable Prophet

User Image

Reserved