Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Prophet

User Image

O P E N!!!!!!

✷┃Figured we could just open now ^-^ Plus the fact that I wont be on that much tomorrow when I was planning on opening this up.......so go ahead and post!!! Don't have to wait for me too if you don't want too

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars looked at the posters on the lockers going to last period for the Mascaraed Ball that has made a huge uproar in the school for the 2 days he has been at the school. He had the suit ad the mask. But no date. He shrugged and thought of the few "friends" he had made in the classes. "Maybe I will see them there?" He thought to himself. He shrugged it off and began walking slowly to the class dodging the people.
The bell rang halfway to last class as he stopped for a drink at the water fountain. Straightening up and walking to the door and opening it, walking in and making his way to the back of the class the teacher cleared his throat and glared at him as Lars sat in the seat in the back. The teacher went back to writing the assignment on the board. Group work. Lars groaned and looked around the classroom. He was sophomore in a Junior/Senior class. He looked around and heard the guy a seat in front of him tell the giggling girls off.

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole sighed as the final bell rang for the day, letting her know that she was free for the up coming weekend to do whatever her hearts content was. But she wasn't in that much of a rush to leave the school. Today was the type of day where Cole could just be lazy as she walked down the halls, waving at people here and there as she made her way towards one of the doors of the school. She reached out to her bag and grabbed one of her sketch pads as she began walking towards a nearby park where she then sat under a tree and began to let her mind wander.

It wasn't long until she was putting the finishing touches on her picture that Cole finally looked away from her drawing. Rubbing her eyes with a yawn she glanced around to see what there was to do. Sure she could have told a friend that she was heading to the park, but at the moment it seemed like too much work. And the last thing she wanted to do at the moment was go home where she would most likely spend locked up in her room working away at something until the wee hours of the night. Not to mention she was thinking about what she was going to do the next day. Her parents were making her go to the local dance, normally she wouldn't but they had offered to get her some paint she had been dying to actually get. So she was getting all fancy to go to a Masquerade Dance where she would most likely be a loner. Cole hated dances, mostly because of her inability to dance. Last time she did she had sent her dancing partner to the hospital with not just a broken leg but a broken rib and strained neck. It was safe to say after that Luce was well minded to never dance unless she was locked away in her room by herself.

Cole shook herself of such thoughts as she finished her drawing, assessed it, then put the book away in her bag before heading towards the playground that so happen to be there. Without really thinking she climbed the stairs that led to both the slide and monkey-bars, heading in the direction of the monkey-bars as she placed her bag down and she began going to and fro them before just giving up and hanging upside down with her eyes closed. She liked the feeling of the blood rushing to her head, it was the type of high she didn't have to pay for when she wanted to be lost in thought.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;; And Cole is up. Anyone feel free to interact with her!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx Damian sighed as he listened to the teacher drone on and one about some scientific thing. He could care less, as long as he wasn't called on for anything he would be fine. But lucky him the teacher decided to let everyone do independent study or group work. Which was fine with him, he just wanted to keep his mind at ease until he can get out and go smoke something. Now that sounded like a great idea now that he actually thought about it. Though he knew he didn't have the time to do it. His aunt asked him to be home as soon as school was out so he can go get a suite and mask for tomorrow. Had Damian voiced his dislike of the dance to his Aunt? Yes, in the nicest way possible seeing as she was the only thing standing between him and military school. Or worse, Prep school. So after a yelling match, Damian caved and said he would be the good nephew he was to the mayor of the town. Though he did promise he wouldn't be happy about it.

He sighed as he listened into a conversation of a couple girls going on and on about what they were going to where and whether or not mister right would actually have the balls to ask them. "If he hasn't asked you now, it's either because he already has a date or is waiting around for you to show interest....or you know he can't stand the sight of your face." Damian said just loud enough for the two girls to over hear, causing one to burst into tears and ask to leave the room. He couldn't help but laugh, the things certain people did to a mere few words. It's like they were asking for anyone to come and mess with them and make them squirm. With a shake of his head Damian went back to tuning into different conversations as he went to work on the worksheet he needed to get down with the class.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

{{OutOhCocoa: And Damian is up for anyone to interact with! }}

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Let's let this burn until it's done
Don't walk away

Casper stared idly down at his textbook, doodling in the margins of the text and defacing the pictures that were scattered throughout – blacking out teeth, attaching devil horns, drawing thick-lensed glasses and certain bits of anatomy – that sort of thing. Was it immature? Sure. Did he know better? Absolutely. Was he going to stop because of those reasons? Pfft, no. A gently mischievous smile lingered on his lips as he made a random fellow particularly grotesque with a few sweeps of graphite across the glossy pages, keeping his head ducked to avoid detection of the teacher who seemed to be in a particularly bad mood today. Not that he would have cared – but it was always a bother to have to deal with the faculty.

All but tuning out the tardy bell and the sound of his peers, Casper only glanced up when he heard the door open with a click, mild interest reaching his eyes as he watched a boy who looked a few years younger than himself make his way to his seat. He didn’t recognize the kid, but that didn’t mean anything – Casper couldn’t pick out the majority of his classmates in a long line-up, so the boy in question could have been in the same school as him since kindergarten as far as he knew. Looking up at the chalkboard with the same apathetic attitude, he read the short blurbs that were written, playing with his pencil absentmindedly.

Let's let them see the mess
that we became

{{OoC: And he's free to play with, folks!}}

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars held back a laugh as he heard the guy 2 seats to his right tell off the two giggling girls. He saw the guy didn't have a partner nor did the guy sitting right next to him. He saw his paper with his name on it, His name was Casper.

Lars leaned sighed and tapped the guy that was slightly older than him on the shoulder "Hey, My name is Lars, I transferred here a few days ago. Do you want to do this group work with me? Supposed to be groups of three so, I can ask him over there "He said pointing to the one who told off the girls.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

Jackson wasn't in class at the moment, his teacher was away for that period, so he had come to the Gym to practice his Jiu Jitsu, and hopefully spar with Eris, who was both a sparring partner and a friend, but she seemed to be taking a while getting to the Gym. Not that he minded, he was relaxed and patient, so as he waited he just continued to practice on the punching bag in front of him, bandages wrapped around his elbows and fists as he practiced, working up quite a sweat.

~ ~ ~

Anyone who knew of Jackson but wasn't really a close friend of him would be surprised to see him in the Gym at the moment, he was traditionally known throughout the school as "the writer" and was almost always expected to be in the library doing just what his title suggested, but he had quite a few habits besides writing, and Jiu Jitsu was one of them, and it was how he had met his friend Eris.

Thoughts: {Where is Eris?}
Mood: [Relaxed]
Company: |No one|

If I could do all I can?

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Don't walk away

Casper was pleasantly lost in the work of adding touches of 'art' to the pictures in the heavy book, content to sit by himself until school let out. He looked up though as his arm was jostled lightly, causing the tip of his pencil to slide a few millimeters off it's intended course. With the same mildly interested eyes, he looked up to see the kid he had been taking note of earlier was talking to him, asking if he wanted to do the group work with him and some other guy Casper didn't recognize. So this kid - Lars, was it? - was new? That explained why he looked new to him - or so he told himself.

Most people didn't normally talk to Casper - not that he was mean or rude in any way, but the fact that he always had a smell of pot on is clothing served to act as a deterrence of sorts, which suited him just fine. But not wanting to let down the boy, he nodded with a generally pleasant smile.
"Sure, why not? I'm Casper." He offered with a small shrug, angling his desk slightly towards Lars's. "Though I'll be honest, I don't know that guys name."

that we became

xxx

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars cringed as he saw the pen go off the paper. Lars hated when people did it to him "Sorry about that. Was just trying to get your attention." He smelt the faint smell of refer on Casper, Lars knew it stuck to everything. He watched Casper angle his desk and got out his the opposite way and walked a few paces and sat in the desk beside Damian, Not knowing his name yet, He looked at the guys name written on his paper

After a minute he frowned "Just come on over there bring a desk when you feel like it." Lars said as he walked away from Damian and back to his desk. and crawled into his desk and sat down since the way into his desk was blacked by Casper's desk. "I guess he will come over when he feels like it. His name is Damian from his paper.."

"

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ҥєrє's a t𝔬ast
To ɑℓℓ th𝔬sє XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Caroline Mariana Eddings
Wh𝔬 hєar ℳє
ɑℓℓ t𝔬𝔬ωєll

At the back of the back of the room sat Caroline, taking copious amounts of notes as she scanned the thick chapter of the science textbook, preparing for whatever test was approaching. She wasn’t too worried, but it never hurt to double check your knowledge, right? No one had bothered her with any of offer of group work, for which she was grateful for. It wasn’t that Caroline didn’t like other people – it was that they were just so dull, and they often didn’t share the same interests and life views of her own. And yes, fine – she was shy. Painfully so. Never making the first move to get to know anyone, she was often overlooked when it came to socializing. But that was fine – Caroline was happy just to sit in her own little bubble and observe the high school life unfolding around her.

She was seated behind the mayor’s nephew – a fellow with a rather sour disposition, it seemed – and had a front row (or back row, if you wanted to get technical) seat as Damian pointed out the reality of the dance situation to a pair of girls that had been talking far too loudly for her tolerance. Caroline bit her bottom lip softly to stop herself from laughing at the rather flustered response one of the females gave. First off, it was rude to laugh – even if it was the truth. But she also abstained in order to keep any sort of attention off of herself. She didn’t much feel like dealing with looks from other students right now – how that differed from her daily preference was undetermined. Though the small upheaval in front of her reminded her of the dance happening tomorrow night, which had been a sore point. Despite not having a date (the idea was almost laughable) or any desire to go, her parents were pushing her to attend, convincing her that it’d be good to go out and appear interested in the goings-on of the small town.

D𝔬n't ℓєt mє
єt y𝔬u g𝔬

{{OoC: Ready to perform for your amusements!}}
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle sighed in relief after the last bell eang through the hallways, letting them now there was just one more class to go and finally be free! She walked through the hallways and noticed the hundreds of papers that were posted in the school boards announcing the Masquerade Ball, how could she even forget that?! It was impossible she have had, it has been commented by all the girly girls who were desperately looking for a date to presume their friends about the hot thing they got for a date. In her particular case, she wasn't worried to get a date, although if she did got one unexpectedly it was very welcomed.

She remembered she had to go talk with the gym teacher about her scholarship and how it can be better if she included volleyball in it. Now, Michelle was sort of shy and kept things for herself sometimes, but she loves volleyball and other sports as well. She made her way to the gym doors and opened them lightly, just in case the teacher had any students and she didn't want to interrupt. To her surprise, she saw Jackson hitting the punching bag, now she was nice to this guy because he was as well, and she doesn't flirt too much with him but she did, bit by bit she increased it slightly. "Letting out the anger of not having a date?" She teased him with a small giggle as she approched him. "Have you seen the teacher? I have to talk to him" she said looking around and biting her lower lip lightly.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

((Will add more things to the layout. Currently on my phone >-< outfit comming soon!))

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixrxxxxxxxxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris hated dances for this reason alone; they gave men the cockiness to demand her to go with them to the event. She was being held up by one such man, who wouldn't take a no. She pursed her lips, checking her watch and mentally cursing. He was making her late for her spar with Jackson. She tapped her thighs in a strange beat before she held up her hand, cutting the man off.

"No. Move" With that she darted passed him, heading off towards the gym, breaking into a full run once she got near the gym. She figured he would be doing the punching bag when she got there. It would make sense that he would. It was something she caught him doing sometimes. She entered the doorway only to jerk herself right out of it. She took a deep breath and wlked back into the door way, leaning back against the door frame as she watched.

Jackson was beating up a bag, of course, but there was a girl there speaking with him. Eris tilted her head, curious about the interaction between the two. She looked down, knowing her attire was her standard gym clothes. She changed during lunch so that she could have a spar with Jackson. She never really seen a girl approach him before, other then herself, and she was curious if this was one of those things where the girl would ask him to the masquerade. It would be amusing since most people did not equate the writer to a fighting style. Eris trainer wanted her to get more mat time with a sparring partner before she went up to defend her title. She hadn't agreed at first. Then her trainer stopped handing her off to female sparring partner and she gained a male one. Jackson. He was a great person to spar with because he was different in the ring.

Eris moved along the edge of the gym, setting her bag down silently on the bench before she moved to the mat and sat down, beginning her stretching while Jackson was entertained by the girl.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Don't walk away

Casper watched idly as Lars went over to talk to the other prospective group mate, taking that time to erase the mark the slipped pencil had left. He was hardly bothered by the minor slip - it wasn't like it was some great masterpiece or whatever, though he did appreciate the apology offered by the younger man. He could see himself becoming friends with this kid - he seemed nice enough, and it wasn't like Casper had too many friends to begin with. Though what constituted as 'too many', he couldn't have told you.

Not having realized that the angle he had moved his desk was blocking entrance to the others, Casper gave the boy an apologetic look as he watched Lars climb back into his seat.
My bad, man. He offered quietly, inching his desk away a bit so it'd be easier for the male to get out next time. "Damian, huh? Good to know." he commented mildly; seemed like he was learning all sorts of new names today."So, Lars - tell me about yourself. Age, where you moved from... uh, whatever else people talk about?" he fizzled out, not quite sure what else to add. It had been awhile since he had talked to anyone new.

that we became

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars looked at Casper as he moved his desk and looked at him as he spoke. He hid the winch of pain but shrugged it off. Lars cleared his throat, "I'ts a bit of a long story.. but I guess we have time..." He said with a bit of a smirk. "I am 16. I turn 17 in the summer.. I was born in a small country town in Mississippi. Far from a place like this. I live by myself in an apartment a few miles away from the school...." His said as his voice cracked. His voice sounded like a girls. He covered his mouth and rubbed his throat a little.

"Sorry bout that. Allergies make my voice do that.." He said with his face turning pink. "To be honest I think that is the most I have spoke in months." He thought to himself. "What about you, Casper? Tell me about yourself?"

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Don't walk away

Casper sat as he listened, sitting at an angle to be able to properly pay attention to what the boy was telling him. Mississippi was a long way from here - this kid must've had a big reason to want to move so far away. But he figured it wasn't his place to ask - at least not until he got to know Lars better, if that even happened at all. Casper felt an eyebrow involuntarily raise a bit when he heard the male's voice crack, though he quickly controlled any surprised reactions.

He chalked up the rather feminine tone to the effects of puberty - some guys still experienced it well into their teens. Oddly though, he found the key change rather - cute. Wait, what? Since when did Casper start referring to anything about another dude as cute? He had nothing against the gay community, but Casper was very secure in the knowledge that he was a straight man. Brushing the thought away as a mental slip of the tongue, he shook himself out of his reverie. "No sweat. Well, I'm eighteen, going on nineteen. I've lived in this town - well, forever. Still living at my parent's house, but they're gone so often that it feels like I live alone sometimes." he laughed softly. It really wasn't all that funny, but he used the laugh to break any sort of self-pitying vibe he might have accumulated. He really didn't mind being alone so often, since when his folks were home they were normally drugged out and drunk and not much in the way of company anyhow.

that we became

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas