Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

☆☆☆ » » » B u t still I ɦσρɘ y o u wɨɭɭ σηɭy l o o k a t m e ρrσρɘяɭʏ « « « ☆☆☆

레에 조아

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After downing her third cup of coffee Joa was finally beginning to feel like herself. It had been much too long since she had something to wake up for. Being retired had its fun points but it also made her lazy. With no photo shoots, records or interviews to do, why would she want to wake earlier than her body asked? Lately that has been late, some days after one in the afternoon, making this morning a particularly difficult task as it was much too early. She pushed her white framed sunglasses back onto her face, trying to help them adjust to the light but also not wanting to deal with the pain.

Aish, why did I want to do this again?” she asked out loud to the sky. She thought back to the meeting with CEO Choi Soonyoung. The moment he mentioned that wretched woman’s name Joa knew she would do whatever it took to take her down! Not many knew the story of how Twilight began. At the time they were signed with SMEntertainment and the quartet was set to be a five member group. Kim MiYun and Joa were both a part of the group and being the same age they were set to the groups gimmick. Rap battles, dance off and belting harmonies, the two were designed to be a pair. And once the group reached a certain level of success MiYun and JoA would form a sub group and dominate. However that was not to be. A drunk driver hit their car. For the most part everyone was fine but MiYun. She became mute, not speaking to anyone let alone singing. It infuriated Joa, after all she had been in that car too. She had been injured too. It was thanks to her cowardice that Joa went from being a star in the group to simply the Maknae. Sure they were still a success but they should have been so much more, JoA should have been much more. “Right, she’s why,” she said with disgust.

It took what seemed like seconds to arrive at the girl’s apartment. She tried knocking only to be reciprocated with silence. Cradling an oversized bag, she carefully dug through it searching for the apartment key. Once found she jammed it into the key hole and unlocked the door vigorously. Once finished she entered the housing space and looked around. This simply would not do. Light out indicated that they were still asleep. Joa’s eyes closed in a glare, if she was going to be awake they had damn well better be too.

Reaching into the large bag she pulled out a mini mega phone. She walked into the middle of the living room and cleared her throat with a small cough. Raising the device to her lips she pushed down the button to magnify her voice to a degree that even the neighbors would be able to hear.

WAKE UP GIRLS AND GET YOUR LAZY ***** OUT OF BED! DO YOU WANT TO BE STARS? YOU DON’T DO IT BY SLEEPING IN LIKE A KID ON SUMMER VACATION. WAAAAAKE UUUUUP!” she shouted into the device. Once finished she smirked and waited for them to come to her. Though she knew they would be one short. Park Yoon Ah was a lucky one away to finish up a small role on a new drama that she was able to miss the morning wrath that is Lee Joa! The Leaders acting skills would come in handy, opening up doors towards movie music videos like those of T-Ara’s or even cameo appearances to help get 4ever’s name out there. She was an asset Joa wasn’t willing to loose, now to see about these sleeping bums … she means angels.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

≺ ┄ ┄ ┄ ( Alright now to get the girlies involved!!!!!!┄ ) ┄ ┄ ┄ ≻

User Image

Dapper Prophet

User Image

When Joa gave her orders, Hei Kim yawned and walked away. It seemed that Jin was already to go and Yunyun wasn’t even up to begin with. Typical… She doubted that Jin wanted to wake up their cranky group member and she certainly didn’t. The last time it hadn’t ended so well. There were only so many cats fights a girl could take… especially in the morning. Usually Yoona was the one that was made to handle that job, and since she wasn’t there… who knew who would wake her up. So with that thought, she moved around in the adjoining room, she allowing the maknae rapper to sleep a little longer, if only to hear the piercing sound of an air horn while she was brushing her teeth. Well if she wasn’t up before, she certainly was up now.

Before stepping out to meet the rest of 4Ever, she picked a few pieces of clothes and threw them on. Unlike Jin who picked out her clothes meticulously the night before, and Soo Yun who just picked whatever was around, Hei Kim stuck to her schedule. She knew that she had not a single ounce of what was considered “fashion sense” so she relied on a set schedule of what her group decided on. It works for me… She took one inspection in the small mirror before stepping out to find her breakfast among the rest. Dressed in a purple top, and a thin striped hoodie paired with skinny jeans and Converse, it worked for her. After pulling her hair back in a simple pony tail she took a bite out of her apple and smiled to herself. Today was the day!

._._._._. TIMESKIP._._._._.

As she walked with the rest of the group, Hei Kim took a moment to take everything in. The fact that today was the day they would talk about their upcoming debut, and with their new manager, brought the word “excitement” to a whole new level. Yet, despite her excitement, she kept it all together. It was who she was, the quiet Hei Kim.

Following Joa she stepped into their meeting room and took a seat. Based on the clock on the wall, they were early… and then she looked around the room. There were only three of them. Where did Yunyun go? Just as she was about to point out the MIA, the door opened and the last person she expected to see walked into the room. How was their leader here? The last news she had heard, Yoona was off filming in a j-drama. In Japan. With an interview earlier in the day… yet she was there. There was only one explanation, the explanation that Hei Kim always suspected, she wasn’t human. Their noona was definitely more amazing than that.

She nodded her greeting to their leader as her eyes traveled around the room, though she cringed as she realized their MIA. Wherever Yunyun was, the moment she got back, she was more than likely dead…

OOC

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

D e e px I n M yxD r e a m sx I A mx F l y i n gx I n T h ex S k y iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
L i k e A B l o s s o mx O f T h exD a n d e l i o niiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
A n dx T h exW o r l dxG e t s C o l o u r e dxT h r o u g hxM A N YxB u t t e r f l i e s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxB l o wxu sxT O G E T H E R

█████ █████ █████ █████

She bowed deeply in apology as he left. He had been right; she should have put more thought into how it would look her waking them. Perhaps if they had met prior it would have been more appropriate. She looked over at the second male and decided to not push her luck. She bowed repeatedly as she exited the room allowing Hyun Seong to stay asleep for now. He’d either wake in his own time or she’d be back for him.

She left the bedroom room feeling a bit uncertain. She didn’t feel as though she was starting to the right foot. Closing the door behind her she let out a small sigh. She began to mentally reprimand herself for being so impulsive when she heard a voice call out. MiYun didn’t know the band well enough to say for sure who it was but the words were crystal clear. Someone felt that her muffins were amazing. Immediately her face lit up. She made chipmunk cheeks by gently squishing her face with the palms of her hands. It helped contain her desire to squeal with glee.

With a renewed confidence she moved to the rooms still hosting a sleeping band member. But who should she awaken now. There was the leader and the Maknae left. She wanted to let the young one sleep but the leader was scary according to Manager Gu. But he had clearly be wrong about Hyun Ki-Ssi. If he could have been so mistaken as to call such a polite and respectful young man a wretched trouble maker then perhaps he was wrong now. Yup that had to be it, she thought.

With a gentle knock on the door she slowly opened it and popped her head through. She didn’t see any indications of evil, not that she knew entirely was she was looking for. She felt a bit of comfort and made the choice to go through with her plan as she had with the rest. What was the worst that could happen after all? Becoming bold once more, MiYun made her way over to the side of the sleeping man’s bed. She hesitated more with him than she had with the others. Manager Gu’s words ran though her head.

‘Listen to me girlie, if you only remember one thing, remember this. Do not under any circumstances upset Kim Kyeo Min. You won't like what happens.

She didn't posses the courage to ask specifically what would happen, she simply took the older man's words for it.

With a deep breath she continued. Gently shaking the man to bring him out of his slumber.

Ah Kim Kyeo Min-Ssi? Leader-Ssi?” she called. “It’s time to wake up. Kim Kyeo Min-Ssi?”

█████ █████ █████ █████

Oh, I am.... ░ New Manager for United
                            Right now I am around.... ░ The dorms for United
                            Oh I am talking to.... ░ Kyeo Min
                            Today I decided to wear.... This
                            The song playing in my head.... Love like this
                            My Master wants a say.... ░ [ OOC ]

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    User Image
    User Image

Seong had been up late the night before, going over the rap parts for one of their new songs. Even though the fans seemed to love it; to him it felt like he still was getting it right. So he had been up into the late hours of the night trying to get that one part right. And as he had for the past few days, he had passed out asleep with the note pad on his chest and their song playing on his ipod. Though he had kept the music low so as to not to wake Myon. Though despite the music playing he began to hear a faint voice calling his name. ‘Whose voice is that,’ he thought to himself, not remembering ever hearing the voice before. Then when he heard his band mates voice, his eyes slowly opened and he watched as he spoke to whom he thought to be their new manager.

They had talked about her coming the night before but he didn’t think she would have come into their room to wake them. “Annyeonghaseyo,” he said a bit sleepily as he sat up. The note pad from his chest falling onto his lap now. He stretched a bit and watched her go before he got up and got some clothes and things from his closet. Once the bathroom was vacant, he quickly went in and showered but was unhappy to find that all the warm water was gone. “That’s what I get for waking up late,” he muttered as he turned it off and toweled off when he was done. It wasn’t much longer that he stepped out quickly dressed before joining the rest of the band. He saw two of them in the living room and another eating muffins. “Myon you shouldn’t only eat that,” he said tsking a bit, his motherly side already showing. He then went to the kitchen to pull out what he needed to make breakfast for the band and the manager as well.

In the kitchen, he pulled out a few different ingredients to make an American style breakfast before he began to set to work. It took only a little over twenty minutes before he began to put them into their proper places before looking up. “Everyone come and eat,” he said before looking to Myon a bit. He figured the other might get mad but to him, only eating a muffin was a bad diet for any idol. With a slight smirk, he snatched it away from him and set it down before serving him up. “Here you go, eat this up and leave the muffins for when you are having coffee,” he said going to make a fresh pot then serving juice to everyone else. When he still didn’t see the leader, the manager or their maknae, he seemed to pout at this. “The food is going to get cold if they don’t come and eat now.”

User Image sleepy but happyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image at the dorms
    User Image....User Image....User Image

k i m .... k y e o .... m i n
    _________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxKim Kyeo Min was described as one of the most frightening trainee ever. As in frightening, people did not mean monster looking or a weirdo. They meant rude, mean, evil, ruthless, relentless, and the list goes on and on. It never stops. That's probably why he has made no friends when he first came to Fiction. People just could not stand his personality. Kim Kyeo Min drove all the way to Fiction Record Company and parked on the reserved parking. He didn't care if that spot was not for him. The reason he came here was not going to make him stay here long. He grabbed his keys and got out of his car. He slammed the door shut and headed towards the double doors. "Kyeo Min... what are you doing here?" the lady at the front desk said hesitantly. She has always been scared of him. Not that he would do anything to her, but the way people described him was just too accurate. Kyeo Min walked over to the desk and didn't even answer her question. "It's Kim Kyeo Min. Tell Mr. Gu that I'm here to see him." Before she could say yes, Kyeo Min was already heading for the elevators. She shook her head. This boy really needed to be taught some manners. "Mr. Gu? Kim Kyeo Min is here to see you. Yes. Uhuh. He's already on his way." Kyeo Min pressed the button to go up and waited. These elevators took forever. Finally it came down. He stepped in and pressed the number on the top floor. Less then thirty seconds he made it there. He stepped out and knocked on Mr. Gu's door. At lease he knew that much manners. "Ah... Kyeo Min. Come in." Kyeo Min stepped in and sat on one of the chairs in front of the desk. He crossed his arms and looked at Mr. Gu in the eyes. "I just wanted to make one thing clear. I hope that you can give us a better manager than those girls'. Make sure she's not the loud type that would go around opening her big mouth. Make sure she's nice and quite. That's the way I like it." he said sitting up straight now. He wasn't trying to scare Mr. Gu. It's just the way he spoke has always been like that. Mr. Gu just nodded his head and Kyeo Min left the building.

>>> Time Skip <<<

xxxxxxxx Walking up to the stage was United. People in the audience were cheering and clapping. The members of United has smiles plastered on their faces. This was it. This was the moment that everyone has been waiting for. United has done it. They were going to be the debut group. "I'm glad that everyone is able to join us today. As you guys already know we had this competition that would allow is to decide who will be the next debut idols." the crowd was going wild. But where was the girl group. They were no where to be found, not on stage, not in the audience, no where. It was better that way. Not seeing their faces would make things so much easier. "I'd like to proudly present that United will be debuting with Fiction Records. Now let's give this moment on stage to our leader of the band group united. Please welcome..." the voice started to fade. Everything was going into a blur. He couldn't hear anymore. He could see as clear as before. He started to panic. "Ah Kim Kyeo Min-Ssi?" he heard a voice said. But it was faint. He couldn't really tell who it was or if the voice belonged to a female, a male, a child or a grown up. "Leader-Ssi?" he heard the voice speak again. Definitely it was stronger this time and it sounded like a female. A voice that he has never heard before in his life. "It’s time to wake up." wake up? wasn't he already awake? He was just about to give his speech a minute ago. Did he faint or something? He stirred a little but only rolled over to sleep on his tummy. He was tired and he felt like a headache was going to come on. "Kim Kyeo Min-Ssi?" now he knew that he was sleeping. It sounded like someone was trying to wake him up. He then felt someone's soft hands shaking him awake. He didn't like people touching him. He opened his eyes immediately and looked at the person. It was a girl. A girl in his room. A girl. What was she thinking? He was only in his boxers. Was she crazy? No moving he said, "You shouldn't be here if you know what's good for you." A bit rude but no one comes into the leader's room without permission. But for some reason the maknae never got in trouble for going into his room.

xxxxxxxxKyeo Min left the girl in his room. He didn't care if she was still in there. He didn't care if she saw his bare chest or him just in his boxer. He was sure enough that his little line was enough to get her thinking again before entering his room or making him angry. He closed the door to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth and then his hair. He pushed the shower curtain all the way to the end and turned the shower on until it was hot. Once it got hot enough he jumped in and took about a five minute shower. He wasn't the type to take forever and use body wash or take a bath. He was on the constant go. After he finished taking a shower, he grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around his waist. He then grabbed another one and tossed it over his head. He opened the bathroom door and started to rub his hair with the towel. "You're still here?" he said as he slide the towel from his head down to his neck. He grabbed his outfit he left on the dresser and ignored her. He went back to the bathroom and changed. "Is she the manager?" he thought as he threw his dirty clothes into the washing bin. He walked out and went into the kitchen. The other members were already there. But the maknae was missing. He was probably still sleeping and dreaming about candy land. Kyeo Min went over to the cupboards and looked for aspirin or Tylenol. His head was really kicking in. Once he found it, he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and took down two. He put the cup into the sink and was just about to go wake the maknae up be remembered that that girl that woke him up was probably going to take care of that. "I didn't ask for a motherly manager." he mumbled as he grabbed the muffin from Seong Hyun who took it from Myon and ignored Seong Hyun's comment on a muffin being a bad breakfast. He sat down on the chair and started to wonder why Mr. Gu didn't do as he asked. Let alone did he know, this manager was nice and quiet as he had asked. She was a good person. But Kyeo Min being an independent person clouded his judgement of needing a caring and motherly manager.

Micloven95's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

23,275 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • OTP 200
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxYOU JUST TALK IN THE FRONT, FAKE STORYTELLERS
              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
              You don‘t wanna come through with me just sayin xxxxxxxxYou don‘t wanna come through with me just sayin xxxxxxxxYou don‘t wanna come through with me just sayin
              You don't know me - before it's too late, run away xxxxxxxxYou don't know me - before it's too late, run away xxxxxxxxYou don't know me - before it's too late, run away
              You don‘t wanna come through with me just sayin xxxxxxxxYou don‘t wanna come through with me just sayin xxxxxxxxYou don‘t wanna come through with me just sayin
              You don't know me - before it's too late, run away xxxxxxxxYou don't know me - before it's too late, run away xxxxxxxxYou don't know me - before it's too late, run away

x(Oh you better run far from me)x

SeungBae watched Seong take the muffin after making another breakfast. SeungBae set the half of muffin down then noticed someone else take the muffin from Seong. He could only guess who it was. It was the same person who mumbled that comment about manager. SeungBae looked at Kyeo Min and shrugged, "She doesn't seem that bad." he commented quietly. He smiled a bit and shook his head, "Just because she disturbed your beauty sleep." he teased quietly, walking out of the kitchen and back to the rooms. He passed Kyeo Min's room and noticed she was still in there. He leaned against door frame and watched her quietly. "He is better then he seems." he then said to her. "He acts tough and mean, but you will get use to it." he added, shrugging. SeungBae then pushed off the frame and walked away, back into his room. SeungBae grabbed his phone and IPod and headed back where the others were. He noticed the maknae still snuggled under his covers. No one was going to bug him. He always stays up late for something. SeungBae walked back into the kitchen after stuffing his phone and ipod into his pockets. SeungBae leaned against the counter and observed the people before him. He silently hoped the new manager will do well. They needed someone tough and strong hearted as a manager. Whoever can put up with them all would be amazing and the perfect manager. If someone can put up with Kyeo Min's attitude, then they could do anything. Although he was a great leader, his mean nature was at times annoying. SeungBae was straight forward and could be rude most times, but he held respect for people and didn't push his way around. Though Kyeo Min has done a lot for the group and SeungBae respects him greatly and even looks up to him in a way. He knows how to get things done and how to succeed.

xxxxxxxYOU LIKE THAT AH AH AH AH
                      ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                            YOU RUNNIN' AH AH AH AH xxxxxxxxYOU RUNNIN' AH AH AH AH xxxxxxxxYOU RUNNIN' AH AH AH AH
                            YOU SCREAMIN AH AH AH AH xxxxxxYOU SCREAMIN AH AH AH AHxxxxxxYOU SCREAMIN AH AH AH AH
                                              x(CRAZILY AH AH ( RUN ) AH AH ( RUN ))x

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    User Image

D e e px I n M yxD r e a m sx I A mx F l y i n gx I n T h ex S k y iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
    A n dx T h exW o r l dxG e t s C o l o u r e dxT h r o u g hxM A N YxB u t t e r f l i e s

█████ █████ █████ █████

Eep,” was the only sound that escaped her lips. It was only a sentence but the tone of his voice and look in his eyes was enough to send small chills. With regards to the man before her, she believed Manager Gu to have been spot on. While not in looks or in a crazy serial killer way, he was indeed scary. Evil may be a bit over the top … but not by much.

Her shock was only enhanced by seeing his clothing or lack thereof. She took a deep gulp as she watched him leave. MiYun knew she should leave, but her feet wouldn’t cooperate with her mind. She was stunned into place. Was it by his cold demeanor or his might as well have been naked body? She wasn’t sure. Either way she needed to get a grip. If she did her job right, MiYun would have to see him quite a bit and become accustomed to his personality. As well as become used to seeing the male body. They were, after all, a boy band. There would be costumes to appeal to their audiences, seductive songs and dance moves that—

She couldn’t think about it anymore. Not yet! She didn’t know these boys and for now she has only seen their pajama’s. MiYun couldn’t be objective and professional, all she could keep seeing was- shaking her head she tried to ride the thoughts from her mind. She barely heard him return. And it wasn’t until he spoke that she realized she was still in his bedroom, her mind had gotten away from her.

“Oh, I, Uh,” she tried to let out an explanation, or was it an apology? She wasn’t sure anymore. But before she could let out the words, he was gone. It seemed her entire first impression had gone down the drain. What happened to her confidence? Had she tried too hard to take care of them?

A voice called to her from the doorway.

Turning to look, she found Seung Bae leaning. He offered words that could be considered encouragement, just not gushing. Even so, the matter of fact words gave her that spirit she began this day with. Once he left she inhaled deeply and exhaled only to repeat the process once more. Twice. She walked with a new sense of being into the room housing most of her boys, minus the youngest of course. She coughed to gain their attention for just a moment. Waiting until eyes had moved their way towards her before she spoke.

“Ah, uhm, I’m Kim MiYun and I’m sure you’ve heard but I am your new manager. It seems Manager Gu has decided to be reassigned, while I am sure you are disappointed at his loss I will do my best to make the transition as smooth as possible. This morning is a perfect example of what you can expect from me,” she said her hands gesturing to the breakfast spread. “I like to cook especially bake; I do it in my free time. You are not expected to eat my cooking if you don’t enjoy it or simply prefer something else, as I see Seong-Ssi has done. I won’t take any offense to it,” she said offering a smile to the man. “Also once we debut, and it’s not an if, but a will, United will be signed up for the wake up shows, so from this point on I’m afraid I will have to insist on some sort of pajama being worn,” she added blushing slightly, refusing to look anyone in the eye. Taking another deep breathe she continued. “I know this morning was a bit of a shock to several of you. However this is how it is, if you would like to wake up without me, I suggest purchasing an alarm clock and beating me to it. You have been fairly warned. We will have practice every day, so I would set the alarms to be up by seven because I will be here every morning at seven thirty. If I am putting my all into this, so will you. Let’s work well together,” she said. Smiling at the end she finished with. “United! Fighting!”

As soon as she did so her phone began to ring. It was a female voice yelling to pick up the phone on repeat. Her body tensed just a bit. She reached into her jean pocket and pulled out her bright pink phone. She flipped the device open and placed it immediately to her ear. She spoke into it earnestly.

Yes, yes ma’am. I’m there now,” MiYun said. “No everything went fine. No no problems.” There was a small pause. “Oh? Yes yes, I understand. Yes, I’ll tell them. Of course. We’ll be there. Good-bye.”

Okay boys,” she said to the group. At five foot one she was possibly the least threatening woman in the company, but she assumed a stance of command. Both hands on her hips she continued. “We’re heading to the main office. Madame Choi is calling a meeting. It seems Jaeki has requested out of his contract and she’s allowing it. He has requested to not say goodbyes at this time, so please respect that wish. If you’re not dressed to see your boss and mine, please go change now. If you share the room with Jaeki please leave him be.”

She let out a sigh. It saddened her a bit. Four years was a long time to bond. Should she tell them now that they’d meet a new addition? No she’d save that for the meeting. Now they needed to get to work.

Let’s go boys! Van leaves in thirty,” she said with a smile. She moved to take a seat in their living room and pulled out her electronic planner. She began to move their schedule around to accommodate the impromptu meeting. Things were certainly not starting off boring.

█████ █████ █████ █████

Right now I am around.... ░ The dorms for United
                              Oh I am talking to.... ░ ... a whole lot

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Popular Thread 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      User Image
      User Image

Hearing the sudden news Jaeki leaving, his eyes went wide and he quickly looked to the boys room. Biting his lip, he didn’t like the idea at all. But they had been told to leave him alone so for now he just had to bear it as much as he could be. He looked to the other members, wondering how they felt about this and if they were upset like he was. Sighing a little, he just didn’t feel like eating anymore so he packed up the leftover food and put it away. With that done, he then went over to the bathroom to check himself over and brush his teeth again. All the while he thought about the four years they all had bonded as a band. “Why would he leave…he worked so hard,” he whispered to himself. Shaking his head a little, he rinsed out his mouth and went back out, just waiting in the living room. He watched as the others had finished getting ready and then before he knew it, it was time to leave. As they were ushered out and moved into the van, he sat at the back and looked out the window.

After getting it in his mind that he had left, he knew that they couldn’t perform with just four members. It had been let already that they were to debut as a five member group. So odds were that they were getting a new member to replace him. “Manager MiYun…does this mean any songs that we have already recorded may have to be redone? I mean since there is only going to be four of us now,” he asked looking to her. He knew this had to be true, more so for the songs where all the members sang. He wouldn’t mind singing again but to him, if they were getting a new member; would all their vocals go together well? Sighing a little, he just rested his head against the window and bite his lip some.

He hated when he began to worry like this, knowing that every time he did he would start to become sick. Shaking his head, he forced himself to calm down and just remained quiet for the rest of the ride. But somewhere along the lines he had drifted into a light sleep and had woken up on his own when the door of the van slid open. Groaning a little, he stretched a bit and yawned before climbing out after the other members. “Kyeo Min-hyung,” he said gently as he moved over to stand next to their leader. “Are things really going to be okay this way…we worked hard all together and now…were a member short,” he said, biting his lip. Part of him was a little worried, not wanting to anger or upset the other with his words.

User Image upset and worriedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image at the main office with the band
      User Image....User Image....User Image

k i m .... k y e o .... m i n
      _________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxKyeo Min took another bite out of the muffin and keep thinking. Things were all going upside down. First his beauty sleep, now the wrong type of manager. What else could go wrong. Having the wrong manager was already enough for him. There was nothing worse, or so he thought. Kyeo Min turned his head and looked at Seung Bae. That guy was really a nerve. He always knew what to say and what to do. He was totally a ladies man. Some thing that Kyeo Min sometimes, keyword... sometimes, wished that he could be. "Seunggie... you go with the flow too much." he said as he turned his head away and started taking more bites from the muffin. Was he the only one that wanted everything his way? Did he speak out his mind way too much? He was sure that one day one of the members were going to lash out at him. But as of now, not so much. Kyeo Min quickly turned his head to Seung Bae again as he teased Kyeo Min. Before he could make a remark Seung Bae had already stepped out of the kitchen. He sighed and stood up. He walked over to the trash can and tossed the muffin paper cup away. He came back and sat down where he was earlier and grabbed another muffin. "Hm... these muffins aren't bad." he mumbled to himself. As he took a bite he heard footsteps getting louder. He turned his head and looked at the figure. He had thought that it was their manager, but it was only Seung Bae. He shoot a glare at him for the teasing statement earlier and turned away. The leader of United could be really childish at times, but most people took it seriously because Kim Kyeo Min never jokes.

xxxxxxxxAfter what seemed like forever, their manager had finally decided to step out of Kyeo Min's room. She made her way to the kitchen and coughed to get their attention, which did work. Kyeo Min looked at her as she introduced herself and talking about Mr. Gu's problems. He was sure that Mr. Gu was reassigned because of him. He did give Mr. Gu a hard time and that meant that Miss. Kim was going to be treated the same. "Kim Mi Yun... huh? She just had to be a Kim..." he thought him his head as he rolled his eyes. But his face expression probably have given it away that he didn't like her. She kept going on and on mentioning her some-what special ability, cooking. he wasn't interested until she said she cooked the muffins. Kyeo Min stopped himself from taking another bite and put it down. "Great... these tasty muffins were made by her?" he thought looking away from her as she started talking about pajamas and blushing. There was no way that he was going to wear a pajama. Those were for kids and totally not his style. If he wanted just boxers then that was what he was going to do. No one was going to tell him what to do. Kyeo Min turned back and faced the others as she went on about alarm clocks. Maybe it was a good idea to get one, so she would stay away from his room. But at the same time it wasn't as good. He could torture her to wake him up. She would be really uncomfortable and possibly scared of him. Kyeo Min shook the thought out of his head as he heard Jae Ki's name being mentioned. He didn't like this one bit. What was the maknae thinking?

>>> Time Skip <<<

xxxxxxxxKyeo Min was angry. He felt like an erupting volcano. As of right now, he didn't feel like talking to anyone. Anyone who tried to talk to him would be sorry. He wanted to be left alone, but that wouldn't do considering the fact that they were in the van and driving to the meeting. Inside the van was really quiet. Dropping a pen or searching for something to eat would be a big mistake. Eye would be shoot towards the noise. After what seemed like a century, they were finally out of the van. He took a deep breath to keep calm. He didn't want to lash out at anyone right now. It wasn't appropriate. They had already lost the maknae. He wasn't going to let United become Un-United. Kyeo Min turned his attention to Seong Hyun. He kid seemed really sad. "We can't change what has happened. If a new member is needed then we have no choice. Whether it be okay or not, just remember that I'm still here." he said as he walked on over to the building and entered into the main office for the meeting. He didn't care to wait for anyone else. He sat down in one of the chairs not even bothering to greet Madame Choi. As of right now, he didn't know how he should be feeling. Should he be sad, angry, yelling at people, or killing the maknae for doing this to them. The thought of a new member pained his heart greatly. Even though he knew that the new member was not at fault if he was to be added to United, Kyeo Min already knew that he was not going to like him.
      User Image
                      TELL ME WHY PEOPLE HAVE ! CHANGED
                            WHY WON'T WE LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE ANYMORE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE ANYMORE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE ANYMORE?
                            WHY WON'T WE LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE ANYMORE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE ANYMORE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE ANYMORE?

WE - - - shed tears at the painful reality once again
                                              WHY WON'T WE COMMUNICATE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOVE? xx WHY WON'T WE COMMUNICATE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOVE?
                                              WHY WON'T WE COMMUNICATE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOVE? xx WHY WON'T WE COMMUNICATE? xx WHY WON'T WE LOVE?

User Image
                                                                  Text. Mornings and dreams were definitely not Kwon Jin's favorite things. Her dreams were pointless half the time, and they were nightmares the other half of the time. They always left her feeling exhausted and a bit on the edge, which she hated. The dream she was currently having was a mixture of the two, though more of a nightmare. It was the day of their debut, but she had gotten left behind because she had been locked inside a closet with frogs. She had broken open the door and had to sprint to where their debut stage would be taking place, but when she finally got there, she was too late. Besides, she looked like a sweaty mess anyway. But nonetheless, Jin still got up on stage, but when she did, everybody turned into frogs. Was it her imagination because she was stuck in a frog room, or was it reality? Then she started shrinking and shrinking while the frogs came upon her, and suddenly she was a frog as well. It felt like it was revenge, a consequence for being late. The dancer suddenly became aware that there was an ominous humming, and she realized that everyone, everything was muttering. It's your fault that 4ever isn't going to succeed, it's your fault that 4ever isn't going to succeed, it's YOUR FAULT - !

Text. “WAKE UP GIRLS AND GET YOUR LAZY ***** OUT OF BED! DO YOU WANT TO BE STARS? YOU DON’T DO IT BY SLEEPING IN LIKE A KID ON SUMMER VACATION. WAAAAAKE UUUUUP!” Luckily for Jin, she awoke from her nightmare. Unfortunately, it seemed like she had awoken into another nightmare. Who the heck was screaming, especially in the morning? Didn't this person know that females needed their beauty sleep? Rubbing her eyes and sighing, Jin slowly sat up in bed and looked around, expecting to see a tall woman - at least, she thought it was a woman by the sound of the voice - hovering over her. To her surprise, she found no such woman. "What... is... this....?" She spoke to no one in particular. Letting out a deep breath, she was resigned to the fact that she was now awake and had to go see what was happening. I'll... just go change and get ready first. Jin thought to herself. She might as well look nice before meeting whoever was there, because it certainly wasn't any of the other members of 4ever.

Text. The twenty-two year old shuffled over to her drawer, grabbing the clothes that she had picked out the night before. It was much faster for her to pick out her clothes earlier so that she could just grab them the next day. Walking over to the bathroom, she yawned and glanced at the wall mirror. The person in the mirror looked dead, with tired eyes and a slumped posture. No, keep a straight back. The thought made her straighten up, despite her sleepiness. When she had been growing up, she had always been taught to keep a perfect posture, with her back straight. It was something she had hated at the time, but when she was older, she appreciated her parents' instructions. In the bathroom, she stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower. A hot shower always got her more energetic in the morning, so it was a good thing for her.

Text. After a twenty minute shower, she stepped out and put on her clothes. She usually took a bit longer, but she figured the person would be waiting for her, so she hurried up. Jin put on white, ripped skinny jeans and a cropped, faded gray tank top. Along with it, she wore gray, sequined wedges and a lot of silver bangles as well as three long necklaces. Her brown hair was up in a high ponytail. The girl's hair was something she adored, even though she had dyed it quite a few times in a fit of rebellion as a teenager. Her hair had once been jet black, a nice lavender, pink, and then blonde. Now it was brown, which was her natural hair color. She decided that, for her debut, she would look as much as she was when she was younger, and as the months, and albums, went on, she would go back to dying her hair.

Text. Jin quickly applied her usual everyday makeup and swiftly walked out of the bathroom, thinking she had already made the person wait too long. Well, at least one of the other members is entertaining the person! Jin thought cheerfully, confident that she was definitely not the first person to go meet the person. The other members usually woke up before her, anyway. Upon entering the room, her eyes lit up in surprise. She had expected an old, cranky woman (or man) to be their manager. Obviously this person was young, though perhaps cranky would still fit the female's personality. Smiling slightly, Jin bowed her head and looked back up at the person. "I am Kwon Jin, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please take care of us." Jin's politeness kicked in, and the smile on her face grew a tad bit more. Their new manager's face looked familiar, but Jin wouldn't quite place a name to the sophisticated woman's face. Perhaps when she introduced herself, the dancer would be able to recognize her. Or not.

XXX x x x x x x x x x
                                                        IF ONLY WE CAN ALL SMILE TOGETHER
                                                        IF ONLY WE CAN ALL SMILE TOGETHER

XXX x x x x x x x x x
                          GRAPHICS AND CODING BY OUJIICHAN

Greedy Grabber

User Image

▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

The muffin being handed to him looked like heaven, as did all food that rested in front of his eyes. Despite his skinny figure, it was safe to say that he was the one who ate the most in the group. When someone worked as hard as he did, eating was something he had to do often. If not, he would pass out from not enough energy to work off of. Before he could even get his hands on it, Seong put in his words. Would he ever get the fact that no matter what he eats, his body will take it and lose it in less than a day? It seemed like he would never figure it out.

Myon sat back patiently though, eating the rest of his own muffin as he watched him make the other food. After a minute, he got restless and went for it, but a hand snatched it away quickly. Of course he should have guessed that it was Seong. More food was set in front of him, but he just wanted that muffin. "Fine.." Myon started to eat the food, enjoying it more as he started eating it. When he finished he looked for the half muffin, then saw Kyeo Min take it and eat it. Today really wasn't his luck. The other members were obviously not wanting him to have that muffin. Myon pushed his plate away and sighed. Oh well.

The new manager quickly caught his attention when she appeared. He listened to her as she spoke, liking her more and more every second. Why couldn't the last manager be this amazing? When she said practice, he perked up a little. Oh yes, he definitely favored her now. Instead of forcing the others to practice dance and get better, she would help him in that? Myon shook his head in approval until her phone rang, he stopped and watched her.

When she got off, he could tell something was wrong. She tried to make it not noticeable, but he could still tell. Jaeki? Seriously? That was fine, he wasn't exactly close with him anyway. Getting a new guy might not be that good, but at least he had a chance of starting over and trying to get along with a new member. Sure, it wouldn't exactly be the best for the group, but it would be something they could try to get over together. Hopefully it would work out.

- T i m e S k i p -

Myon took a seat next to Kyeomin, staying quiet like he did. There was nothing that he wanted to say right now. What was the new guy going to be like? Was he going to be the youngest now, or was this guy going to be younger? Honestly he didn't want the burden of being the youngest, he would like someone else to be younger than him in the group. Maybe he was good at dance? That would make him happy, he would like the kid more if he knew he could dance well. If he didn't, Myon was going to try and get along with him well enough so he could force him to get better. He wouldn't mind his pushy side during practice, right?

A thought struck him as he sat there. His eyes wondered over to the leader and stayed there. Whoever this guy was going to be, he automatically felt bad for him. Kyeo Min was not going to take a liking to him. "Hyung, just try and get along with whoever it is. I know how you are." He didn't say anything else to him, but looked at the table and continued his own thoughts.

Micloven95's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

23,275 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • OTP 200

xxxxxxxxxYOU JUST TALK IN THE FRONT, FAKE STORYTELLERS
                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x(Oh you better run far from me)x

SeungBae smiled at the glare he had gotten. The next words made SeungBae frown. What she just said? "You're kidding.." he trailed off, staring at the manager. He looked between her and the door that led to his room which he shared with that maknae. Last night, he seemed so normal. He didn't mention anything about leaving. Was he serious? Did he regret it? SeungBae stood still, quiet and angered. How could the company just let him leave? SeungBae followed Myon and Kyeomin outside and into the van. The others also followed and they headed off to headquarters. SeungBae was totally quiet the whole ride there. Everyone was. Now they were going to replace him? SeungBae had taken a huge liking to Jaeki. He was like a little brother to him. For him to just quit and not tell him. He felt slightly betrayed. Now who was the new guy going to be? Did they have to like him? What if he was exactly like Kyeomin? Things wouldn't go too well. But the hyungs weren't that stupid to give the group another Kyeomin, would they? Probably not. Would he sing, or dance? Rap? All three? SeungBae couldn't get his mind off of it now and he was sure the others couldn't either. They were all curious as to who the new member would be.

SeungBae didn't realize the van had stopped until Kyeomin opened the door and got out. SeungBae followed United into the building and to the meeting room. He took a seat next to Myon and puffed a small sigh. He leaned into the chair and watched as everyone else sat down. SeungBae didn't look to happy and had a clear stare across his face. His brown eyes looked over his boss then at the two folders which sat neatly in front of him. Was the new member in one of those folders? Like, the information on him. SeungBae tilted his head and sat up a bit to try and read the front. He couldn't read it because nothing was on it. He sighed again and looked around. Have they chosen already, or will United get to choose?

xxxxxxxYOU LIKE THAT AH AH AH AH
                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                              YOU RUNNIN' AH AH AH AH xxxxxxxxYOU RUNNIN' AH AH AH AH xxxxxxxxYOU RUNNIN' AH AH AH AH
                              YOU SCREAMIN AH AH AH AH xxxxxxYOU SCREAMIN AH AH AH AHxxxxxxYOU SCREAMIN AH AH AH AH
                                                x(CRAZILY AH AH ( RUN ) AH AH ( RUN ))x

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      User Image

█████ █████ █████ █████

It was moments like these that she was thankful for woman’s intuition. MiYun had initially left the maknae for last out of some sort of motherly figure obligation but in the end it worked out. She knew how hard this choice had to be for him and was glad she hadn’t tried to wake him to join the others. It would have forced him to speak about things he clearly wasn’t feeling up to discussing. MiYun waited patiently for the members to sink in the shock of losing one of their own.

As the members adjusted to their new situation they began to either change or head out to the van. MiYun followed quickly behind. Once checking for each member to be in a seat she closed the van door and moved to the front. As she buckled her seat belt she gave the driver the address which he quickly inputted into the built in gps. And they were soon on their way. She kept quiet thankful for the speed of their departure. MiYun didn’t have the heart to confirm Seong’s suspicions. They were in fact bringing a new member which meant they would have to rerecord all of the demos they had done so far. More than that, with the new member they would have to re-examine their image, meaning starting completely from scratch. United was in for a huge set back and an extremely difficult road ahead. Unsure of how to truly handle things, MiYun just looked out the window the entire ride, trying to think of how she could keep the situation from being a complete loss and turn it into a win.

-----& Time Skip <-----

Once the van came to a halt she exited immediately and opened the door to let the band out as well. Needing no direction from her they headed straight to the meeting room. MiYun hesitated just outside the door. She took several deep breaths to try and calm herself. She was nervous. The band had already been through so much, what if SoonYeong decided to scrap the project all together? MiYun would not let that happen.

With a fake smile she entered the room, bowing in respect to the woman responsible for MiYun’s job and holds the fate of United in her hand. MiYun spied the two folders sitting before her and fear struck. Was one a keep pile and a terminated pile? Nerves had built up. Maybe she should have insisted on meeting her one on one, instead of dragging the band here with no idea what their future maybe. MiYun moved to an empty chair. The CEO had greeted her and MiYun made several slight bows in acknowledgement. The distraction was enough to through her sense of surrounding off. Upon trying to sit, MiYun missed the chair and landed with a thud on the floor. She quickly moved to sit in the chair. Se murmured an apology and kept her head down in embarrassment. This was certainly not her morning.

█████ █████ █████ █████

Right now I am around.... ░ Meeting Room
                                Oh I am talking to.... ░ ... a whole lot

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
        • Hygienic 200
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Dressed Up 200
        C h o i loving S o o n y e o n g

User Image

This is who I am so I just wanna be t r u e to myself
        That's just the way I like it, don't wanna be somebody else
        If you could u n d e r s t a n d, why it's never enough
        █████ █████ █████ █████

I'm gonna make it happen, who says there can't be girls on t o p

User ImageChoi SoonYeong sat in her chair waiting patiently. Has the band still been under the direction of Gu she’d be fuming. He was known for punctuality as well as having an extensive work history. With such experience to keep her waiting was simply unacceptable. It would have meant the band was out of control or he wasn’t doing his job. Either way it was bad for her company and would not be allowed to slide. However, with MiYun she would allow a small window for the rookie manager to learn and this once would allow things to slide. The elegant woman stood as United members began to fill her office. None greeted her as one would a person of higher station. This too she allowed to slide, only because she understood the situation they had now been put in. It was the unknown and like a wild animal, they were on the defensive.

Kim MiYun entered the fool last, following in behind her charges. She greeted SoonYeong who returned it with a smile. It wasn’t until MiYun had reached her seat that she spoke.

MiYun, You’re late. Next time please try to be here on time,” The woman spoke with a no nonsense tone before taking her own seat. She winced at the young woman’s fall but would not let the concern show. The truth was MiYun held a special place in SoonYeong’s seemingly cold heart. Had her former label not made such a hasty decision, she could be speaking with one of Korea’s biggest international stars instead of a first time manager. Nothing could be done of that now but SoonYeong wanted MiYun to find success but the girl would do it through her own abilities, not because the boss had a soft spot. So from now, SoonYeong would keep her at arm’s length.

“I won’t waste your time,” she said once everyone was seated. “I see you have been informed of JaeKi’s leave. Be thankful and stop these sad faces I’m seeing. Better now than after you’ve debuted. Do you know how many groups have received only attention because of a change in line up. Look at U-KISS or Super Junior, people are still talking about who left and not focusing one the music. You have been together far too long. It is making you soft. It is nice to have comradely among a band but first and foremost this is a job.”

She slid one of the files over to MiYun. Turning the lights out, a projection screen opened itself and a video began to play.

“This is Kim Joon Jung also known as Phoenix. He will be United’s newest member. He is extremely talented and has been sought out by many companies, we have been lucky enough to snag him.

MiYun let out a soft sigh. SoonYeong noticed but once more did not react openly. Worse news was in fact on the way.

“There’s more. I know some may have heard the rumor and it is fact. United is up for Debut this summer, but so is a new group 4ever. However we will only be debuting one group. We will be hosting competitions and it will be filmed for a new reality show, Debut Duel. It has been four years boys, if you don’t make it this time, we may need to review your contracts and evaluate your positions with Fiction Records,” SoonYeong spoke solemnly. “Listen to your new manager, she’ll lead you in the right direction. Now I have another meeting to attend. In two weeks you will have a small showcase. It will be kept private, this is only so you can see your competition in action. You may perform only one song or up to five. You may also perform in the group, a sub group or in solos. Choose up to five songs, or as few as once but two weeks from today. Get to work.”

With that she exited the room, leaving the band to soak in all the new information and discuss a plan. She wished she could give them more time to debut, she could see such potential. But she too had bosses to answer too, and they did not have the same faith in the group as she did. She silently prayed that MiYun could help them get their act together and perform a miracle.

█████ █████ █████ █████

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces