Welcome to Gaia! ::

purister_cave_angel
*hugs her*"what did she do?"

She bosses me around, like shes the queen of everything. I'm a teenager doesn't she get that I'm old enough to get some respect around here! *she tells her mom, with a slight whinning in her voice* She should be glad to have me as a sister, exspecily a young and bright one, and pretty might I add. * as she descibes to he mom,with confidence, and starts to clean up and stop crying* She is just mad since I stolled the spot light. I can't help that I'm the cute one! biggrin .

Mark my word she will be sorry she yelled at me, just watch i'll get her back, so good she won't exspect it! stare
XxScarlet_RosexX
purister_cave_angel
*hugs her*"what did she do?"

She bosses me around, like shes the queen of everything. I'm a teenager doesn't she get that I'm old enough to get some respect around here! *she tells her mom, with a slight whinning in her voice* She should be glad to have me as a sister, exspecily a young and bright one, and pretty might I add. * as she descibes to he mom,with confidence, and starts to clean up and stop crying* She is just mad since I stolled the spot light. I can't help that I'm the cute one! biggrin .

Mark my word she will be sorry she yelled at me, just watch i'll get her back, so good she won't exspect it! stare
**listens in** Cute one ha! doubt it.... mom... she is just a cry baby that goes crying to you don't you ever get tierd of her.. shes ugly and she don't have no right to be here. Why the hell did you and daddy bring her to this damn earth! Shes just so PREPPY... god...and u wonder y i don't like my sister.. she thinks she is all that and a bag of chips.. **wispers** i bet she is bulimic xp **gives her mom a dirty look and goes to her room** stressed
Mom she nothing to me not even family! * she tells her mom*
Silver Walks around the living room...looking for something to chew on...she instantly eyes the couch pillow...then looks away...
thats enough you too i want you to apologize to eachother right now
leaps up then lands on the ground....pants a little then lays down...starts snoring...
SilverWolf84
leaps up then lands on the ground....pants a little then lays down...starts snoring...
**Pets the doggy**
Jord walked in with a heavy bag over his shoulder. He dropped it on the floor beside the couch and sat down. Exhausted, he pushed his hair back away from his eyes.
Kos Mos_15
SilverWolf84
**Pets the doggy**

wakes up and looks at the person petting her...she starts panting to show shes happy(my dog does that all the time)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff