6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xXxα иǝω нσρǝxXx
by Xx_IamTheDoorWay_xX

{} tab o f f l i n e tab {} tab o n l i n e

xXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtell the World I'm coming homeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xXxXXXXXXXXXXI know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my MistakesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xXxXXXXXXI'm coming home, I'm coming home tell the World I'm coming...homeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xXxtable of contentsxXx
updated

User Image
xXxXXXXXXXXXXPost OneXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
coming home
xXxXXXXXXXXXXPost TwoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
uRhere
xXxXXXXXXXXXXPost ThreeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rules
xXxXXXXXXXXXXPost FourXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
story time
xXxXXXXXXXXXXPost FiveXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
characters
xXxXXXXXXXXXXPost SixXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
to apply
xXxXXXXXXXXXXPost SevenXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
setting

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xXxrulesxXx
updated

xXxXXXXXXXXXXRule OneXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
be sure to follow all Gaian guidelines
xXxXXXXXXXXXXRule TwoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
follow all my rules, it really shouldn't be hard
xXxXXXXXXXXXXRule ThreeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
be considerate to everyone; your character may be a p***k,
but you're not allowed to be.
xXxXXXXXXXXXXRules FourXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Literacy is a must, but I'm sure that wont be an issue for anyone here
xXxXXXXXXXXXXRules FiveXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
have fun c:

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xXxstory timexXx
by Xx_IamTheDoorWay_xX
User Image

xXxXXXXXXXXXXAnd so it began...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the month of December in the year two-thousand and twelve the modern world crashed to a sudden halt.
There were no earth shattering tremors, or massive natural disasters,
but what happened was probably more devastating than anything nature could have thrown at us.
On that day in mid-December everything stopped, cars stalled, televisions fizzled,
the lights flickered and by Christmas everything was dark.
Planes fell from the air, nuclear power plants erupted, but the human race is a resilient little germ.
A good portion of society didn't last a year after the blackout, but those that did came out stronger, wiser.
This is the story of those who fight for the answers to why, how, and if they can get the power back.
It is the story of those who adapt, of those born to survive. It is the story of finding those responsible,
and holding them accountable for what they've done.

story inspired by the television show Revolution and my own twisted mind.

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xXxcharactersxXx
always accepting

User Image
xXxTig CollinsxXx
deepskyblue© Xx_IamTheDoorWay_xX

Tiger Lilly Collins
User Image

Please call me Tig I was born a Female on October 30th, 2006 some 16 years ago.
I have brown hair, blue/green eyes, and I stand 5'9" tall, at 124 pounds.

marks on my body: none.
holes in my body: my ears.
I am: someone searching

(my little quarks)
                              timid, sarcastic, swift, caring, sweet

(my life story)
                              I was six years old when the lights went out. I guess you could say my life was fairly normal before then. I had a mother, a father, and two little brothers. We lived in a big house with a green lawn and a white picket fence. But all of that is different now. In the first few years it was more or less every man for himself. I lost my mother and brothers in that time. I don't remember what happened, but there were a lot of people. We were going somewhere, somewhere that was rumored to be safe, though now that I think about it, it was probably just a lie. My father and I got separated from Mom and the boys at some point, we waited a long time until most of the people had moved on, but they were gone. It wasn't six months later my father was stabbed to death over a watermelon. At the age of eight I was on my own, alone in this vast uncaring land. Live was very hard, there was no one willing to care for a child they did not spawn. There was one old woman who took me along with her family, but in the end I was abandoned once again. I managed to stay alive by foraging for food when I could, stealing it when I couldn't. I spent most nights hiding in bushes or alleys, alone, cold, hungry, and sometimes wet.

By the time I turned twelve (I'm judging this by a calendar I kept on an old flier I found and half a pencil I sharpened with a knife so I might not be all that accurate) the world had simmered down a bit. There were places becoming populated, buildings became hotspots for shelter and places here and there that became little villages where the people work together to recover and survive. Central park had been converted into a little town all it's own. A fenced in and very private bunch, but you couldn't blame them, the city of New York had become a mecca for lost and angry souls who took what they needed and cared little for others. I guess I land somewhere in between. I was never one to be mean, I don't think I could be if my life depended on it, but I could never feel at home in any of the communities that have come across my path either. I tried several different times, but always ended up feeling like an outsider and leaving. So I wander. I know deep down that I am searching for the family that I lost, but I try not to admit that, knowing that I will most likely never find them.

At fifteen I arrived in the city of New York. I stick mostly to myself, a lot of the people around are dangerous animals who could care less about another life, especially if you have something that they want. I only go out during the day and I always keep my dog Hank close. You learn to protect yourself after so many years alone. I've currently set myself up in an empty building on the edge of Central park. I've been here a while now, and I've been thinking about moving on, but I don't know where to go next. I supposed I'll move on soon, it's not too good to get attached to a place. I don't want this place to be Home. I don't want this to be where I end up. There's a lot of things I don't want, I guess.

User Image
xXxKenny WaylandxXx
red© Xx_IamTheDoorWay_xX

Kenneth Elijah Wayland
User Image

Please call me Kenny I was born a male on june 9th, 2003 some 19 years ago.
I have brown hair, hazel eyes, and I stand 6'1" tall, at 149 pounds.

marks on my body: none, thank you.
holes in my body: nope.
I am: a hunter, far away home

(my little quarks)
                              personality

(my life story)
                              Montana is where I call home. I was born there some years ago to a rather large family. I got six siblings and I'm square in the middle. I got an older sister and two older brothers, Two younger brothers and a little sister. The girl's are bookends, if you wish to look at it like that; Jessica is the oldest, Judith is the youngest. We all grew up on the ranch, a secluded place where he have just about anything you need to live. Our main business is cattle. We got about thirty head at the moment, which is more than we've had in a long while. When you don't have nowhere to sell 'em they tend to stick around.

Life has been virtually unchanged by the black out. Sure the lights don't work, but the well is still full of good clean water and we got plenty of food for the nine of us. With the exception of a few crazies comin' up the road there really ain't nothing to bug us out here. With most of us kids grown, things are getting a little restless. Hormones, you know, when the only girls around are your mom and your sisters, well, things have a way of either getting wrong or frustrated. I'm not the first to leave though. My brother Levi, the oldest after Jess, was the first to go after a spat with Pa; it was some nonsense, but Levi always had a bit of a wild spirit and we were all surprised he lasted here as long as he did. Jess and Jon left together about a year after Levi. So now I'm the oldest left, and was figuring that it was about time I got moving.

I have every intention of going back home. My main goal would be to find a wife and go back home, but I'm not sure how to go about it. See, the only girls I've been around since I was about nine were my sisters, and from my understanding you treat a sister and a girl you plan on courting different. Not to mention we don't know much about the outer world. We don't get the news anymore, and we don't wander too far from home. The only glimpse of the outside are the people who get lost and end up here, and you don't get much out them these days.

User Image
xXxNova AplinxXx
slategrey© LaitenRose

Nova Hendricks Aplin
User Image

Please call me Nova I was born a Female on January 17th some 19 years ago.
I have black hair, hazel eyes, and I stand 5'5 tall, at 120 pounds.

marks on my body: A white feather on my ribs, and a crescent moon behind my e+ar..
holes in my body: Nose, lip, dermal.
I am: searching.

(my little quarks)
                              Stubborn, Standoffish, Protective

(my life story)
                              I was nine years old when the lights went out, and though its been years since that day I remember it and all the chaos it brought my life like it was yesterday. At the time my twin brother and I were home alone waiting for my mom to get off of work. We sat in the living room watching a scary movie and unknowingly eating the last bag of microwavable popcorn that we would ever eat. When the lights (and everything else) went out I had let out a loud scream. Back then I was afraid of everything, oh how things have changed. Our mother never came home that night, and after a week of waiting for her we ran out of food in our tiny New York city apartment, my brother and I had no choice but to leave the only home we had ever known.

It didn't take us long to adapt the the new world, it was a struggle but we had no choice. For a while we bounced from family to family staying where ever we were welcomed. Soon though the struggle our world had been tossed into became too much, and all people saw when looking at my brother and I were more mouths to feed. It was then that my brother and I learned to hunt, steal, and defend ourselves. For a while we a home out of what had once been a small furniture store, and after that we made camp in the woods on the outskirts of our city.

I think I was seventeen when things got painfully more complicated. My brother and I had been hunting during the summer, we checked the traps we had set hoping we had caught a rabbit or some other small animal. Once again we had come up empty handed though so we decided to go into the city to try and find something to eat. Every now and then we would find old cans of vegetables or dry pastas in old buildings. We walked into one house assuming it had been abandoned but instead we were greeted a room full of men. The looks on their faces were enough to send my brother and I running. We split up with the men on our tails, but the men were quickly catching up to me. My brother must have known because he started making loud sounds throwing them off my course.

I waited for my brother at our camp that night but he never showed. I still haven't seen him but I refuse to believe that he is dead. I've been searching for him every sense and I know in my heart he is looking for me too. That is why I am in Manhattan now, hoping against all hope that I will find the only family I have.

User Image
xXxELI HILLxXx
maroon© Weatherd

Eli Manning Hill
User Image

Please call me Eli I was born a male on April 13, 2002 some twenty years ago.
I have brown hair, blue eyes, and I stand six feet tall, at one hundred and fifty-five pounds.

marks on my body: tattoo's and scar on nose shown here.
holes in my body: gauge in left ear.
I am: a nomad, trying to get by

(my little quarks)
                              Before I was put into the orphanage I had random anger issues. After I was put into the home they took me to a psychologist and I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. It's easy to control considering I don't travel with anyone but Jackson. When I get around people I can be pretty cocky, and arrogant. But I can also be a nice guy, as long as you're on my good side.

(my life story)
                              As a child... oh wait. I could probably tell you all about my childhood and how I barely remember being with my mother, my real one. Or i could tell you the reasons why I am the way I am. Well, long story short, my mother hadn't really wanted a son. I have remembrances of her always saying that she wished I was a girl, that she should have aborted me like she had been thinking. Anyhow, she left me as she wanted to but I swear I have a sister. Once she got what she wanted she realized she didn't need me anymore. That she could just live her life with a little girl. Although, my memory is fuzzy and I could have been imagining these things.

Now you may be wondering, 'What about who you are?'. Who am I? I really don't know. No family or friends. I'm a nobody, really. When the power went out I was ten years old, living in an orphanage. From there I took on the world full storm, on my own. It's not the best idea to get too attached in a broken world. I've seen a lot, the broken down football and baseball stadiums, fallen office buildings, crashed planes. Since I was ten I set out and decided it'd be the best idea to just keep on the move. I've come across multiple little 'towns' that people made, trying to act like everything is normal. But how can you act like everything is normal when everything is in ruins? Sometimes I hope that I'll come across my sister or mother, just to see how they've survived. My travels have taken me all over North America. Considering the power's been out for ten years, I've had plenty of time to travel onward. Animals are abundant everywhere, and I use a bow and arrows to hunt, and fend off human assholes. I've acquired a dog, Jackson, in my travels, and he is very helpful when hunting.

User Image
xXxIVORY/SAINTCLARExXx
rosybrown© 0NC3 UP0N A TiiM3

Ivory Anne Saintclare
User Image

Please call me Ivy I was born a GENDER on May 21st some Nineteen years ago.
I have Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and I stand 5'6'' tall, at 113lbs pounds.

marks on my body: I have an ankle tattoo of a rose that is losing it's peddles..
holes in my body: Ears, Belly Button..
I am: looking for answers.

(my little quarks)
                              I forgive to easily and I'm to trusting. I'm optimistic which leads me to believe others are searching for answers like myself. I am a strong willed person, and I will do anything for the answers I seek. I am persistent. Outgoing, and confident in my ways.

(my life story)
                              I have grown used to no power, I wasn't that old when it happened. But thankfully with my family's help, I managed to survive quite well. My mother taught me how to live and not need any power to survive. But I hear stories from the elders of how beautiful it used to, how amazing life used to be and it made me curious. So curious I finally told my family I was leaving to find answers. They refused to leave, now used to this life and afraid to find the answers, they gave me their blessings and told me they'd be home if I changed my mind.

I didn't. I refused to not search for what I believed in, what I wanted to find. What exactly do I want to find? I am not sure, maybe a glimmer of hope? Something to bring the power back. I'm not sure why it's so important to me. Well, actually, it's important because people are dying every day because of this, more and more of them can't go on this way and if I were to figure out a way to bring it back. I would a hero, I would be somebody. I have been searching for awhile now, and it's been kind of lonely. I am used to a big family, three younger brothers and an older sister so to be all on my own for so long is tiresome. I feel I am going to go insane if I don't find a companion soon. I refuse to give up on my search, something has to be out there. This.. This can't just be it...

User Image
xXxLiam SpencerxXx
#003366© Celtic Enigma

Liam Alexander Spencer
User Image

Please call me XANDER I was born a MALE on AUGUST 31'st some TWENTY-ONE years ago.
I have DIRTY BLONDE hair, BLUE eyes, and I stand SIX-FOOT-FOUR tall, at TWO-HUNDRED pounds.

marks on my body: UPPER-LEFT BACK/SHOULDER/LEFT DELTOID | RIGHT DELTOID.
holes in my body: SILVER STUDS (EARRINGS).
I am: A WANDERER

(my little quarks)
                              Liam at first can be pretty intimidating due to his muscular stature and height and he often uses that to his advantage. Not exactly the easiest person to get along with due to often being pretty quiet, Liam has experienced enough events in his life that has shaped his attitude and how he reacts to certain things or events. He smokes cigarettes to try to keep his mind at ease due to having a low tolerance to drama and complacency. His hard-shell attitude doesn't allow him much in the means of a good starter conversation but as you get to know him, he will slowly but surely warm up to you. Naturally, he's a real softy for animals and pets, not hunting anything in the means of house pets and only hunting larger animals when he has to. Having a natural talent for cooking due to his mom and the rational of a cop due to his father, Liam learned over the years to adapt to a very successful scavenger and survivalist lifestyle. Overall, Liam has a passion for making people laugh and make the best out of every opportunity they get as nothing is promised and time is unforgiving. Loving, Caring, yet Brave, Liam has an attitude when challenged or threatened that is not to be taken lightly as he has no care of whether you are a female or male. If you threaten his life, especially nowadays in all these conditions, he will take you out. He has a 'don't stop until you see blood' type attitude to fights that he applies to his hand-to-hand, submission or takedowns that he has learned from his father. Not one to avoid defending someone who is in danger, Liam would take the life of a robber or thief to safe another survivor or wanderer such as himself. Strength in numbers has recently became his new favorite quote and he feels it is appropriate to this day.

(my life story)
                              I was born into an Irish Catholic family that had strict views on things and tried to shove it down our throats that we had to obey the commandments and never break them. Well in the world we live in today, It's a little rough to do something like that now isn't it? Despite me growing up well mannered and having the gentleman-like stature and proper etiquette as a kid, I grew tired of being a little ball of clay my parents could form any time they wanted and only stayed around to watch over my sister as she grew up to make sure she didn't fall into the same footsteps. My father being a Police Officer and my mother being a Teacher, I was almost formed everyday to learn absolutely everything from my father regarding his police work and survival tactics as well as gunsmanship and combat fighting. Where on my mothers side I was taught how to cook and clean and maintain the look and shine of things, also how to clean my own clothes and use a washer and dryer. My sister took a liking more to my mother and she learned everything from her while learning a little bit of fighting from my father. But I still worry for her to this day. I don't know where she is. It's been years. Matter of fact, It's been two years since I last saw my family and it's been two years that I finally learned to cope with the fact that they aren't coming back and I have to fend on my own for the rest of my life. The hardest decision of my life. Knowing there was only enough room in the car for four people and we would have to leave the dog behind, there wasn't a chance I could do that to my sister. She loved that dog more then anything and the dog since day one always protected her and took care of her. I made the decision to stay behind and gave my sister my old utility knife to hold onto just in case one day she would need it. Made sure to tell her never to show it to our parents either as they might take it from her.

What have I been doing? I've been surviving off of what I can and living my life with only a glock at my side in it's holster with limited ammo, a knife in my pocket, a few debit cards that don't mean much anymore, some loose cash and a backpack on my back full of loose knick-knacks and random crap I picked up from abandoned sites and buildings where I either slept the night or raided for supplies to utilize.At least I had that cooking ability still to this day as I was able to mix a few salt and pepper remedies for the food I did manage to hunt and cook over the fire something relatively nice. I even have my mothers cookbook as well as a few other things I packed in my bookbag that I took from home before I cleared the entire house out and burned anything and everything that was of significant information regarding who lived there or accounting information to be safe. Now, the house is a bare reminder of what it used to be and as much as everything is still there in the means of appliances and utilities, all the knives were taken by myself and wrapped up to put in safe compartments of my backpack as well as I now have my own assortments of herbs and spices that I use when I feel like adding a kick to the food I make. If I find any survivors, I have plans to take them all back there and use the house for safety but since I have traveled all over, I've almost forgotten which way is home. Plus, with no electricity, I can't even use my phone. It's just a flimsy piece of glass and electronics now. I'll still keep it around though. Hoping. But until then, I'm just going to wander the states and lands until I find a permanent residence with trusted people or I die of something I can't control. Who knows. But I know for sure everyday will be well spend and well used. I can guarantee you that much,

User Image
xXxMaggie MartinxXx
deeppink© TehUglyStepSister

User Image
xXxFIRST/LAST NAMExXx
POSTINGCOLOR© USERNAME

Full Name
User Image

Please call me NICKNAME I was born a GENDER on BIRTHDAY some AGE years ago.
I have HAIRCOLOR hair, EYECOLOR eyes, and I stand HEIGHT tall, at WEIGHT pounds.

marks on my body: TATTOOS&OTHERMARKS.
holes in my body: PIERCINGS.
I am: AFFILIATION

(my little quarks)
                              personality

(my life story)
                              biography

(my soundtrack)
                              song links, as many as you like - one at the very least

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xXxapplyingxXx
click to apply

xXxXXXXXXXXXXSo here's the deal with characters. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You basically fall into several different categories; those who wander, those who stay, those who are searching,
and those who are looking to gain control of the world.
I would like real people, as in no anime, and characters to be between the ages of 16 and 21.
I am a very picky person and would like a link to examples.
I will also do back ground checks to see 1. how you interact within RPs and 2. how well you interact with other RPers.

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xXxsettingxXx
updated

xXxXXXXXXXXXXDateXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
December 4th, 2022
xXxXXXXXXXXXXWeatherXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cold, windy; snow has been falling off and on for about 2 weeks
xXxXXXXXXXXXXLocationXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Manhattan, New York

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xXxα иǝω нσρǝxXx
by Xx_IamTheDoorWay_xX

xXxXXXXXXXXXXBumpXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
because obviously I have forgotten something
xXx

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xXxα иǝω нσρǝxXx
by Xx_IamTheDoorWay_xX

xXxXXXXXXXXXXBumpXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
because obviously I have forgotten something
xXx

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xXxα иǝω нσρǝxXx
by Xx_IamTheDoorWay_xX

xXxXXXXXXXXXXOpenXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
so enjoy the journey
xXx

Tipsy Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
my s**t
❥ ❥ ❥ T ❥ ❥ i ❥ ❥ G ❥ ❥ ❥ C ❥ ❥ O ❥ ❥ L ❥ ❥ L ❥ ❥ i ❥ ❥ N ❥ ❥ S ❥ ❥ ❥

tab At sixteen Tig felt she should be living quite differently. She should have a home and friends, she should be worried about grades and boys, not worried about falling asleep or where her next meal will come from. It was unfair, the card that life dealt her, but it was what it was and there was no waking up. She had got along alright. After all she was still alive, a lot of people couldn't say that. You saw bodies everyday that screamed that loud and clear. You could say it was mostly luck that kept her alive, or maybe she had a really dedicated guardian angel. She wasn't a particularly vigilant person, but she had decent common sense and a sharp eye for trouble. Hank was a big help too; he was a good little guard. He had been a puppy when Tig found him, it was a short while after her father died. That was some eight years earlier when dogs were still pets. After ten years, most the domesticated animals were extincted, dogs ran in packs like wolves and the ones in the city were pretty vicious. Tig hadn't seen a cat in a good long time. There were plenty of birds in the city, and rats by the billions. There were other animals too, Tig had come across several tigers (or maybe just one seen several different times) a herd of zebra, monkeys, a couple of elephants. She could only assume they were the animals lucky enough to escape the zoo.
                                                  tab It was before sunup when Tig started to take down her camp. She started with putting out her fire. She dumped a clod of snow into the grill and then poured the damp contents out onto the ground. She folded up her dishes and secured them into the grill and locked on the lid. She then emptied out her tent and folded it into a thin little disk which she shoved into the bottom of the crate tied to the rack on the back of her bike. On top of that she placed the grill and hooked a bungee cord over it to keep it from falling off. Most of the rest of the stuff she shoved into her back pack, with her cot and lantern hanging off the side. She kept a hand gun and a knife in the pockets on her belt and a slingshot and a bag of pebbles in the back pocket of her pants for a little protection. She had a bow and arrows on her bag as well, but that was for hunting. She probably could use it for protection as well, but she hadn't had to yet. The people left after the fall out were not what they once were. In the beginning they were mostly vicious, terrified, wild animals. Over the years the people had calmed for the most part. Granted, you didn't run into many people any more. Most had settled down in camps with farms or roamed in gangs with little conscience, taking what they needed with no consequence or empathy for those who had it first.
                                                  tab Tig snapped her helmet onto her head and shrugged her coat over her shoulders and buttoned it up, then bent down and zipped up Hank's little coat as well. Nights were starting to get pretty cold. Snow had started falling around mid-November. Food was going to be scarce soon, day by day Tig was seeing less birds and rabbits, the animals she commonly used as nourishment. She got an occasional fox, and a deer once, but bigger animals were harder to get and harder to prepare. Berries and fruits had stopped appearing on the trees some time ago, as well. Tig hated the winter. It would be hard times for a long time. Being a naive girl, she was quite unaware that there were places in the world where winter didn't come. If she knew that, she probably would have left the northeast some time ago. She had been born in norther Maine, six years before the black out. When it happened she had only been in school for a couple of months. Before that she had been rather sheltered. So when this all happened, she knew little to nothing about anything. Most of her knowledge stemmed from an old man who had taken care of her after her father had died. He was a haggard old soul, a survivalist from way before the world went mad. He taught her to hunt, to cook and care for herself. It was some two years before they parted ways. She had been sad to see him go, but he told her that she was ready. She didn't know that he was sick, but he had known and he sent her off to save her the pain of seeing him die. She had some hope of seeing him again, but knew it was unlikely.
                                                  tab Tig hooked the straps of her pack over the handle bars on her bike and started trudging through the snow while pushing the vehicle since the snow was too deep to ride. Hank ran ahead a bit in a happy little manner that belonged to puppies, not a near nine year old dog. He would run a ways ahead, but always stopped and looked back with his head cocked as if he were waiting for her to catch up. When she was on her bike, it was a fairly easy task to keep up with the dog, but walking through the snow was a difficult feat and was slow going work. She breached the bank and was standing on what was once a paved road. It was in decent condition still, with only minor cracks and splits here and there. It was visible only in the sense that you could see the railings on either side, which was good, seeing as Tig had no real urge to fall off into a snow drift, and scattered cars that had been abandoned a decade earlier. Other than that the pavement was covered in a good two feet of snow, so riding was still an impossibility, but at least it was stable. Before long the sky scrapers of New York city were clearly visible. Tig was decided that this would probably be her best bet of surviving the winter. She needed somewhere indoors to stay for a while, and from the looks of it, this place would have many, many places where she could squat for a while. It was quiet as Tig entered the city. The first thing she noticed was that the snow seemed to be thinner. The next thing was the silence. The farther she moved into the city she began to hear the murmur of voices, some louder than others, but mostly cheerful. Before too long she was upon the voices.
                                                  tab It appeared to be a gathering of sorts, but she soon realized it was more or less a market. There were stands of food, clothes, and other things, as far as she could tell. She wandered to the boarders of the event and watched on with some curiosity. Beyond the market place seemed to be a little village with houses and, from what she could see, there seemed to be a barn and some other buildings that looked more like sheds. With all the snow she couldn't see the fields that come next spring would be filled with crops of nutritious foods. Hank, a rather timid pup, was practically glued to the girl's leg. She reached down and gave him a little scratch behind the ear. After a little searching, Tig spotted a good place to stash her bike. She left Hank with the bike to protect her things and wandered off towards the crowd. Tig was a naturally shy person, and there were more people in this one place than she had met in the last three years. However, Tig was determined to get some back ground on this place. She was curious about this city, about the people, about the buildings, and she would never know unless she asked so she set off into the mass to find some answers, and maybe some food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff