OOC Thread
Profile Thread

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

tab When a rough and tumble woodsman with a logging and farming outpost in the mountains
                              tab is riding into a quaint town nestled between wildlife and scenery to sell his furs and
                              tab materials on the first day of Spring, 2014, he decides he's going to bring himself back a
                              tab wife. Little did that wife know, upon sealing the legal deal she finds herself responsible fo
                              tab not just her husband, a farm and chores for him, but the job of picking up and looking after
                              tab his six brothers -- each having their own personality and their own faults. As she puts her
                              tab husband through the ringer, questioning the notion of 'True Love' that made her make such tab a fast, life altering decision in the first place, she becomes determined to clean up her new
                              tab brother-in-laws and send them into town to find wives of their own.

tab In a day and age where women are more independent than ever before, however, those six
                              tab brothers have a challenge on their hands and a need for chivalry they are not usually
                              tab accustomed to uphold -- and as she struggles with the reason why she married a man
                              tab she barely knows, her husband has to prove to her that he isn't just looking for a
                              tab caretaker. He's looking for a life partner.

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

α в c d є f g н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т u v ω x y z

WIFE ONE xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx ELDEST BROTHER
                                              Ablation
                                                                              Raff_sapphire6

WIFE TWO
                                          x.xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx SECOND ELDEST
                                              trouble.-maker
                                                                              Candy Coated Pepsi

WIFE THREE xxxx.xxxx xxxxxxxxxx THIRD ELDEST
                                              xXKrecketXx
                                                                              Kio no Tenshi

WIFE FOUR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FOURTH ELDEST
                                              DarknessInGlee
                                                                              xXKrecketXx

WIFE FIVE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FIFTH ELDEST
                                              nightwakler
                                                                              ll Taco Turtle ll

WIFE SIX xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx SIXTH ELDEST
                                              Kio no Tenshi
                                                                              Music--n--Love--4-Life

WIFE SEVEN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx YOUNGEST
                                              Insanely Below Average
                                                                              nightwakler

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

tab If you would like to have one of the roles, fill out a
                          tab reservation profile I will put below and PM it to me, label it was "Brother" or "Bride"
                          tab depending on who you are going to play.
                          after I approve, fill out a character
                          tab profile and PM it to me. Doubling is loved, though you don't have to do it.
                          tab Handle only as many characters as you can keep up with. Follow the Gaia
                          tab TOS, obviously. If characters go beyond kissing, fade to black. Don't just
                          tab take a character and ditch, and if you suddenly have RL emergencies
                          tab (I understand) please PM me and let me know you're going to be gone.
                          tab Also, pretty posts are optional, but please use RL pictures for your characters

tab And most of all, have fun!

Oh and I almost forgot! The brothers's last name will be Martin for this roleplay.

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Profiles

Here is the reserve profile

[img]200 x 200 real pic[/img]
--- [size=16][color=COLOR1][u][color=black]Enter Full name of Character here[/color][/u][/color][/size]
❥ gender
❥ character age
❥ brother/wife number
❥ username

and here is the profile skeleton

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[align=center][color=COLOR4][b][size=20]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯[/size][/b][/color][/align]

[color=TextColor][size=20][align=center][color=COLOR1][b]TITLE HERE {Brother Number One}[/b][/color][/size]

[align=center][color=COLOR4][b][size=20]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯[/size][/b][/color][/align]

[size=20][align=center][color=COLOR2][b][i]FIRST[/i][/b][/color]⇢[color=COLOR3][b][i]MIDDLE[/i][/b][/color]⇢[color=COLOR4][b][i]LAST[/i][/b][/color][/align][/size]

[color=COLOR1][size=18][b]General Information[/b][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]Age:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]28[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR3][b]Birthday:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]April 15th[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR3][b]Gender:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]Male[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR3][b]Height:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]6'5"[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR3][b]Weight:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]220 lbs[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR3][b]Birth Marks:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]Has a scar on outer right thigh from a nail that fell off.[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR3][b]Misc:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]No tattoos or piercings.[/i][/color]

[color=COLOR1][size=18][b]Personal Files:[/b][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]Text Here[/i][/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]Hobbies:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]Text Here[/i][/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]Fears:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]Text Here[/i][/color]

[color=COLOR1][size=18][b]History[/b][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR2][i]Text Here[/i][/color]

[color=COLOR1][size=18][b]Played By[/b][/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2]Username Here[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][code]

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Just gonna do a reserved in case I need it.

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
more reserved

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
and another

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Reserved again

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Okay, and I think that's enough! Let us Begin! biggrin

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Timid Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

Ian didn't actually know what he was doing. Once Will had came home with a wife, bride fever spread like wildfire through the guys. So much that even Ian was thrown upon the bandwagon, but how were they supposed to get wives? They were, for the most part, the most undermanned pack of men this side of the county. Plus, they didn't even have girlfriends! They wanted wives, no games. Wives. The guys had hit a stumbling block when it came down to how they were going to acquire their new brides to be.

“Why don't we just kidnap them?” Ian threw out as a joke, immediately bursting into laughter. Evidently, his brothers didn't understand the fine art of sarcasm as they sat in their truck, rolling on into town as if nothing were wrong with the picture they were about to paint. “Guys, are we seriously gonna' do this?” Ian asked incredulously from the driver's seat. You can't be thrown in jail for being the driver, could you? Yes, he was pretty sure his Law 101 class covered that. The more he thought about it, the more he just wanted to bail out now. He wanted to be a doctor, not an inmate.

But the more he thought about it, the more he strangely rationalized the crime. Well, he hadn't had a girlfriend since his freshman year of high school, and that obviously wasn't too serious. He wasn't too fond of the dating scene either, this would take care of that quickly. Maybe this could be a good thing. Maybe, just maybe. What kind of girl would he kidnap anyway? His mind shuffled the small deck of girls he knew before asking the guys “So who's up first, fellas? Who's the lucky--” He quickly realized she wasn't exactly too lucky in this moment. “Er, Unlucky ladies I guess I should say.” He laughed, knowing he probably shouldn't be laughing at such a crime they were soon going to be committing. But life was about making mistakes, right?

OOC: So they can be taking different trucks and having different drivers, or just ride with Ian. One could ride in the back to "Make sure the girls stay put" or whatever. It's up to you guys. Have fun! Can't wait to read your posts! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff