Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
                              remember the fallen

x an original the 100 // post-apocalyptic // dystopian roleplay

xxxxxx created by pettyxxxamnesty
                              xxxxxx inspired by the 100
                              xxxxxx images from photobucket and deviantart
                              xxxxxx roleplay is currently open and accepting
                              xxxxxx link to mopad

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████x████x███x██x
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxIf it makes you less sadxxxxxxxxxI will die by your handxxxxxxxxxHope you find out what you arexxxxxxxxxAlready know what I am

User Image

→ premise.

Ninety seven years ago a nuclear war left the earth uninhabitable. It was estimated that life wouldn't be livable on the earth for another hundred years from now. The truth is we don't rightly know what state the earth is in. Everything is a guesstimate and from up here in the Ark it's even more so. For three generations we have survived on this national space station forged from twelve nations that had their own separate stations.

The Ark has strict rules in place when in comes to crimes of any nature. Anything from petty theft to murder are all considered capital crimes and are punishable by Floating if one is over eighteen years of age. The only leniency is given to minors, who are placed in a prison until their eighteenth birthday. At which time they go before the council and have the opportunity to a trial. They at least have a fair chance at being rehabilitated back into society versus being Floated for their crimes.

Everything on the Ark is controlled and measured. From the rationed food and water supply each person is allotted to the amount of medical treatment permitted. One child is allowed per family. Any secondary children get imprisoned and the parents Floated.

The reason for such extreme measures is the limited supply of everything on board the Ark. Air being the main priority. The Ark wasn't meant to last this long. And the council has a secret making them willing to sacrifice 100 juvenile offenders in the hope that the earth is stable enough to support life once more. The Ark is dying. Everyday brings the number of lives they need to sacrifice to have enough oxygen to save the rest for just a few short months higher. This is their last hope. That these teenagers will somehow survive on earth and give them the data they need to know earth is survivable once more.

User Image

→ the ark.

The national space station orbiting earth. It is where the believed last of the human race have survived since the nuclear war. It was once 13 stations though a war decimated one station and brought the remaining 12 together in unity. It is composed of several divisions or stations that together make the Ark run smoothly. They are as follows:
Government & ScienceXXXXXAgro
MedicalXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAlpha
Earth MonitoringXXXXXXXXXArrow
HydraXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFactory
PrisonXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTesla

→ the drop ship.

The drop ship that the 100 were sent to earth in. It is the primary setting for our story. Our characters will use the drop ship to create a makeshift village with the drop ship as the hub.

→ mount weather.

The Chancellor informs the 100 through prerecorded video that they should find the old military base in Mount Weather. It was stocked with nonperishable food enough for 300 people to last two years and that should be their first priority when reaching the ground.

→ the veil.

Is an acidic fog. If exposed the person will develop boils, blindness, paralysis, lung collapse and pain unimaginable. It's enough to cause a slow and exceedingly painful death.

→ mutations.

The nuclear radiation has left many miracles and monstrosities for the 100 to find. From man eating river snakes to butterflies that glow luminescent. Most animal life forms have been mutated in some shape or another. From a two headed deer or horse to creatures our delinquents have yet to discover. If you can think up a mutation, talk it over with me. I'd love to hear your ideas. Humans were not immune to this mutation. Though it did not affect all of the grounder populace, when it came up, those children were usually killed shortly after birth. Unless the parents left with the deformed child to the 'Dead Lands.'

→ grounders.

Humans that survived the nuclear radiation. They appear primitive and hell bent on killing as many of the 100 as they can. Little is known at this time.

→ reapers.

Little is known at this time.

→ timing.

morning / afternoon / evening / midnight

→ weather.

cold / stormy / raining / humid / windy / warm / mild / perfect / chilly / sunny / acid mist / hurricane

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████x████x███x██x
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxIf it makes you less sadxxxxxxxxxI will die by your handxxxxxxxxxHope you find out what you arexxxxxxxxxAlready know what I am

User Image

→ preliminary.

there is nothing i hate more than someone who creates a character/ plots/ blah blah and never posts. just don't do it. if you need to drop, pm me.

roleplaying is meant to be a fun experience for everyone. so don't be a d**k. just don't.

→ posting & literacy.

i'm going to say this first and foremost. i'm a grammar nazi. it's literally going to bug the s**t out of me if you are misspelling, misusing punctuation, and don't know your homonyms. i'm not perfect. in case you haven't noticed, i rather dislike capitalization. i do happen to do that on purpose. when i'm writing, it doesn't happen. for the most part, i'll keep it to myself unless you are absolutely murdering the English language.

i'm not one to place a minimum or maximum on literacy. to tell you how much you absolutely need to write every single post or i'm going to boot you. with that being said, if you don't understand the concept of lit-break or lazy lit, this may not be the roleplay for you.

i am not going to place a specific number on how many times a week you need to post with your characters in order to be active. it is currently Christmas break, i would expect more activity right now than i would in say two months due to classes starting back up. i will be no exception to this. i know what my next semester is going to look like, and making time for my hobby is going to be hard, but i will make time. i hope to not pressure anyone, because real life comes first. always. this is meant to be fun. lets keep it that way.

→ casting call.

so if you send me a model or idol in your reserve that i feel has been overplayed, don't be surprised if i ask you to find someone else.

these are juvenile delinquents but they did not have access to tattoo artists or piercing guns. these are things that were simply not a priority on a space ship meant for survival. when creating your characters use your imagination, not everyone is going to have it out for the Chancellor because he Floated their parents. i want a little diversity.

i fully intend on having a few Grounders. if this is something you are interested in, these are the only messages i will accept. things are going to get kind of boring if we don't have Grounders killing off the 100, don'cha think?

→ romance & violence.

romance. so i'm a sap. i love romance. mush it up. complicate things. break some hearts and crush your characters. make me feel what they are going through, because i absolutely love every minute of it. this does not mean that i want to engage in some highly descriptive writing about engorged reproductive parts. we are role playing, not doing the nasty. i anticipate the majority of us to be in our mid twenties, but that doesn't mean young eyes won't find their way here. gaia's tos also states no cybering of any kind anywhere on gaia, be in threads or elsewhere. i'm assuming we all know this, yadda yadda.

violence is strongly encouraged. chances are your character, or at least one npc or probably someone else's character has some pent up rage and anger issues. come on, they've been in a cell for however long now and are probably looking for a way to take some of that frustration out on someone else. may the odds be ever in your favor... oh wait, wrong fandom. oh well. still applicable.

cursing. much like the last couple topics, is encouraged. juvenile delinquents hello. i'm assuming some of them have some foul mouths on them. that being said, if your character was a goody goody Chancellors son who purposefully got himself arrested right before launch so he could go to earth, he might not really be the curse like a sailor type. keep to your character's personality above all else.

flaws. so once again, these are more or less criminals. they're going to be kinda messed in the head and in life. not always. but you get the idea. no one likes a perfect character anyway. makes life boring.

→ applying.

by now i'm sure you've stalked me or at least this roleplay enough to know how to apply. if not i'll go over it again. there is a separate app thread, entirely for applying. start out by sending the background check, then the reserve, and finally the profile. when you post each of these in the app thread, quote me. i'll quote you back to let you know i've seen it along with any comments on your applications.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ the 100.

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Finn Collins
█  Eighteen
█  Thomas McDonell
█  Heterosexual
█  Unauthorized space walk

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xENERGETIC | SECRETIVE | PLAYFUL | BRASH | LOYAL | VIOLENT

Space walker, that's the nick name he earned the same day he was thrown in lock up. For the thrills for an unauthorized space walk, he paid the price. Now part of the 100 he is just as he felt floating in space...free. A man with more then a few talents up his sleeve to test his metal on the ground along with all the rest.

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Clarke Griffin
█  Eighteen
█  Eliza Taylor
█  Heterosexual
█  Treason

xBRAVE | IDEALISTIC | PASSIONATE | SUSPICIOUS | HOPEFUL | ANGRY

Her father spoke the truth and was floated for it, it seems Clark was her father's daughter. She spoke out and tried to tell the truth of the Ark to all and she thought she would follow in her father's footsteps into the coldness of space, but she found herself in a cell instead. Expecting her end to come she was thrown into the Drop Ship heading to the ground. Nerves high and fear mounting...will she prove to still be her father's daughter? Will the truth lead her on the ground as it did on the Ark? And will that lead to her salvation or her death.

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Raven Reyes
█  Eighteen
█  Lindsey Morgan
█  Heterosexual
█  none

xINTELLIGENT | VIOLENT | SNARKY | OBSTINATE | PASSIONATE | NAIVE

A brain better then most and heart stronger then some, she is not part of the 100 but has joined them none the less. Not for thrills or because she felt she deserved it. No...she did it for a boy. For family.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Bellamy Blake
█  Twenty Three
█  Bob Morley
█  Heterosexual
█  Shot the Chancellor/ Stowaway

xBRAVE | VIOLENT | SURVIVOR | OVER-PROTECTIVE | STRONG | FEARFUL

Plenty of people talk a big game; few are able to act. Bellamy comes to a middle with this saying. Since he was a kid he protected his sister from, well, anything and everything because she was not planned and no one was allowed to have two kids on The Ark. Because he was wanted to do something nice for her she was discovered, their mother was floated and his life from then on degraded. He would do anything for her. Anything.

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Octavia Blake
█  Seventeen
█  Marie Avgeropoulos
█  Heterosexual
█  Second Child

xENERGETIC | STUBBORN | ADVENTUROUS | NAIVE | FIERCE | ADAPTABLE

Living a life away from the light, that's what you can call her life, living her days under the floor of her family compartment in The Ark until one day her brother tried to take her out to enjoy a masquerade. A good idea until a random inspection came. From a hole in the floor to a cage...almost the same but not really. Now on the ground she is finally free to make her own choices, her own mistakes and for the first time...live and no one will stop her.

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Sal Masters
█  Seventeen
█  Paige Hurd
█  Homosexual
█  Underage Pregnancy

xPASSIONATE | HEADSTRONG | CAPABLE | VENGEFUL | GENTLE | INSECURE

Sal's boyfriend was floated after her pregnancy became known to the council. He was of age and she only sixteen. During a scuffle with the guards as they took him away she miscarried.

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Hendrix Williamson
█  Sixteen
█  Parker Croft
█  Bisexual
█  Vandalism

xCREATIVE | LAZY | POSSESSIVE | ERRATIC | FOCUSED | AIRY

Hendrix is an expressive artist who just wanted to bring life to the Ark. If only the council had seen things from his point of view.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ grounders.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Anya
█  Thirty Two
█  Dichen Lachman
█  Heterosexual
█  Leader

xJUST | RUTHLESS | LOYAL | ANGRY | CUNNING | UNCOMPROMISING

A fierce leader of the Woods Clan. As ruthless as she is cunning, her primary concern is keeping her people safe and upholding their law. There is no middle ground for her only the law, her people and survival and if you threaten any of these things in her eyes she will kill you and everyone you know if she thinks it will save her people.

User Image
    xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
    █  Lincoln
    █  Twenty Three
    █  Ricky Whittle
    █  Heterosexual
    █  Healer/warrior

xHELPFUL | SECRETIVE | LOVING | HOSTILE | SELFLESS | RECKLESS

A healer and a warrior of one of the woods clan, he is a secretive young man who keeps to himself, but he as dangerous as any of the grounders. He can move without being seen and without making a sound. His loyalty is to his people but his heart can lead him to new loyalties but new loyalties have a price for like all grounders the law of his people is absolute no matter who you are.

User Image
    xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
    █  Luna
    █  Twenty-Five
    █  Fo Porter
    █  Homosexual
    █  Leader

xOPEN-MINDED | OVERLY-TRUSTING | INTELLIGENT | PRIDEFUL | CHARISMATIC | ARROGANT

The young leader of her own clan, she's proved herself again and again to be worthy of the title by representing her people's progressive outlook and open mind to new ideas.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Keita
█  Twenty-Seven
█  Polina Protodyakonova
█  Pansexual
█  Warrior

xTOUGH | STUBBORN | COURAGEOUS | RUTHLESS | REASONABLE | DESTRUCTIVE

Good with a spear and quick with her reflexes, Keita's a brave warrior of the Woods Clan and a force to be reckoned with.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Deka
█  Twenty-Four
█  Charlotte Carey
█  Bisexual
█  Warrior

xPERSISTENT | VIOLENT | FEARLESS | MERCILESS | STRONG | ANGRY

A fearsome warrior of the Woods Clan with twenty-three marks on her shoulder, Deka's not to be messed with if you value your life.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Kiros
█  Twenty-One
█  Samuel Larsen
█  Heterosexual
█  Warrior

xHONORABLE | IMPULSIVE | BRAVE | IMPATIENT | STRONG | HOT-TEMPERED

A warrior in Luna's clan, Kiros' charged with protecting the clan and keeping unwanted outsiders away.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Ilo
█  Nineteen
█  Willy Cartier
█  Bisexual
█  Warrior

xEAGER | INEXPERIENCED | ENTHUSIASTIC | OVERCONFIDENT | QUICK | BRASH

A young warrior-in-training of the Woods Clan who's Davu's second, Ilo's eager and quick to protect his people.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Davu
█  Twenty-Six
█  Dudley O'Shaughnessy
█  Homosexual
█  Warrior

xFORMIDABLE | RESERVED | STRATEGIC | ALOOF | LOGICAL | MERCILESS

A great warrior of the Woods Clan with thirty-two marks on his shoulder, when faced with Davu your best option is to run.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ antagonist.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Lucille Sydney
█  Sixteen
█  Alexis Ren
█  Heterosexual
█  Second Child

xQUIET | GULLIBLE | ENDEARING | INSECURE | CURIOUS | UNSTABLE

The second child born to the previous Chancellor, Diana Sydney. She was an unexpected child born six minutes after her twin sister, of whom she has never met. Luce spent her entire life, from birth, locked in the Sky Box.
                          text text text text text text text text text PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Damian Florence
█  Seventeen
█  Spencer Lofranco
█  Heterosexual
█  Attempted Murder and Theft

xINTELLIGENT | HOT HEADED | ENERGETIC | FOUL MOUTHED | CARING | VIOLENT
                          An art protégé who spent four years isolated from everyone due to a charge on attempted murder towards the Guard Captain whom at the time was his step father. Upon his arrest they found parts of stolen equipment and the rest turned into a makeshift tattoo gun which resulted in being charged with stealing. Being under eighteen he was able to stay away from being floated thanks to his step father who knew he would be sent down to Earth.
                          text text text text text text text text text Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Kacey Jacobs
█  Eighteen
█  Lily Collins
█  Heterosexual
█  Murder

xLOYAL | CUNNING | CAUTIOUS | SARCASTIC | INTELLIGENT | IMPULSIVE

When she was thirteen she murdered both of her parents. The council had thought about floating her for her crimes but after after a medical exam it was revealed that she was pregnant. Her body had been covered in bruises and scars from abuse. She wouldn't tell anyone why she killed her parents but it wasn't hard to guess. It was determined that she was to remain in prison until she was eighteen and then have a review. Kacey suffered a miscarriage and had a psychotic break. She was placed in solitary confinement.

text text text text text text text text text Phy Grl

User Image
XXX T H E X antagonist
█  
█  Ramzes Aristov
█  Seventeen
█  Matvey Lykov
█  Straight
█  Pyromancy

xTALL | DISHONEST | TENDER | ANXIOUS |STALWART | DISTRACTABLE

Ramzes has a talent for electrical engineering, often ending in disaster. He was being closely watched by Tesla before being arrested for setting fires on the Ark. When he is excited or anxious, fires calm him.
                          text text text text text text text text text L a i o w e n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  Memory Levithan
█  Eighteen
█  Shiloh Malka
█  Heterosexual
█  Assault

xAMBITIOUS | BRUTAL | ARTISTIC | RECKLESS | OPTIMISTIC | LAZY

Memory has an obsession with sharp things, pocket knives and box cutters to be exact. She'll always carry one in her pocket, simply for the fun of it, not to use in fights as you might think, because she is not the type that gets angry fast, but when she does, she becomes brutal, two years ago She got into a fight that resulted in her imprisonment, not like that made a difference to her, life outside the prison is as boring as inside it.
                          text text text text text text text text text My name is memories

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  First and Last name
█  Age
█  Face Claim
█  Sexuality
█  Crime

xPositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE PositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE PositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE

Short blurb about the character. Three to four sentences. Highlight important aspects that your audience may find captivating you think worth mentioning.
                          text text text text text text text text text u s e r n a m e

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ protagonist.

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Sorne Roma
█  Nineteen
█  J.D Pardo
█  Heterosexual
█  Official record (undocumented citizen) Unofficial (classified)

xINTELLIGENT | COLD | CLEAR MINDED | DISTANT | LOYAL | SECRETIVE

Sorne was and is a secret that was kept from everyone for the few months he stayed on the Ark. The official story was he was undocumented much like Octavia Blake but the real story is more interesting. He was found in a one man pod outside the Ark with a message for the council members that found him along with a sealed metal case. "We have been monitoring you for some time and we know you are planning to send people to earth, send this boy and all he carries with those people; He is the last survivor of Lazarus space station." The Chancellor and the council agreed to send the boy down with the 100 and keep the origins of his discovery a secret.
                          text text text text text text text text text Artaious_Augustus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Lilian Cordalis
█  Eighteen
█  Susan Coffey
█  Pansexual
█  Theft

xCHARMING | GUARDED | ADAPTABLE | WEAK-WILLED | IDEALISTIC | INCONSISTENT

Lilian, or Lily as she prefers to go by, was more or less framed for her crime. Not that she wouldn't exactly do it again, she didn't see anything wrong with taking the extra food. She was fifteen at the time and her so-called friends thought it would be funny if they convinced her that it would be a great idea to take an extra roll when no one was looking as a snack for later or something. Because of how seriously the Ark takes their food supply, she was quickly apprehended and arrested. She didn't quite understand what was going on - the naive side of her had believed her friends but she knew that she had been betrayed. She doesn't harbor any hatred for the Chancellor or those on the Ark. As much as she doesn't like trusting other people, she wants to help them all survive as much as she possibly can. She didn't get sent to Earth just to die off immediately.
                          text text text text text text text text text Seremela_Tiwele

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Daewon Yook
█  17
█  Won Jong Jin
█  Bisexual
█  Rape

xTOLERANT | CARELESS | FLEXIBLE | BLUNT | CONFIDENT | NOSY

Daewon and his best friend considered themselves brothers, practically inseparable, growing up. When Daewon was fifteen, the two had a huge fight and his friend began to change. Just as they began to get close again, his best friend blindfolded and raped someone on the ark. Being eighteen, he begged Daewon to take the fall, since he wouldn't get floated right away. Daewon still can't remember why he agreed, but what the hell, things work themselves out in life, right?
                          text text text text text text text text text f a s t e r l e a r n e r

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Delphi Houk
█  Eighteen
█  Andie Jue
█  Heterosexual
█  Possession and Distribution of an Illegal Substance

xOPTIMISTIC | STUBBORN | SPONTANEOUS | VAIN | RESOURCEFUL | GREEDY

Giving the gift of fun, that was all Delphi had wanted do. Harvesting a small quantity of medicinal plants and selling them for a few extra rations did no harm to anyone. Was bringing a smile to someone's face truly a crime worth imprisonment? The guards thought so and by the ripe age of sixteen, Delphi found herself staring at four blank walls.
                          text text text text text text text text text Grummlie

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Llyr Padilla
█  Eighteen
█  Daniel Dederov
█  Demisexual
█  Inciting a Riot and Unlawful Assembly

xCHARISMATIC | TYRANNICAL | INTUITIVE | ARROGANT | OBSERVANT | TRANSPARENT

So he kinda has a God complex and thinks he should be running the show instead of the Chancellor. Is that really so wrong? Maybe it is when it leads to a full on riot.
                          text text text text text text text text text PettyxXxAmnesty

User Image
xxx T H E X protagonist

█  
█  Mariya Tempeste Volkov
█  Eighteen
█  Scarlett Johansson
█  Heterosexual
█  Theft and Murder

xCARING | VINDICTIVE | INTELLIGENT | SECRETIVE | MERCIFUL UNPREDICTABLE

Arrested at sixteen for the murder of an elderly woman, she plead guilty saying that it was a mercy killing. The woman had asked, begged for death, because she was in so much pain and she wasn't given enough medicine. Upon her arrest it was found that she had several cases of dopamine and other pain killing drugs that she had stolen for those who needed them but had already used their allotted medical treatment.
                          text text text text text text text text text SkeleanimalPandaBear

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ grounders.

User Image
xxx T H E X antagonist

█  
█  First and Last name
█  Age
█  Face Claim
█  Sexuality
█  Crime

xPositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE PositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE PositiveADJECTIVE NegativeADJECTIVE

Short blurb about the character. Three to four sentences. Highlight important aspects that your audience may find captivating you think worth mentioning.
                          text text text text text text text text text u s e r n a m e

User Image
xxx T H E X Antagonist

█  
█  Skyla Murrdock
█  22
█  Odette Annable (Yustman)
█  Heterosexual
█  Grounder

xCARING | CAUTIOUS | ADVENTUROUS | HESITANT | GENTLE | IMPULSIVE

Skyla had been discovered by Grounders when a group of them were hunting. She was found among the plants where she had been staring at one for who knows how long. Her interest in the flora gained enough attention from the hunting group that they brought her back to Luna's Clan. From there, Skyla was allowed to learn how to be a healer and soon became one. Her gentle nature can quickly turn aggressive if she ever feels threatened. Her curiosity leads her on adventures whenever she's on a run to find more herbs for the clan. However, her curiosity has gotten her into some trouble, but that hasn't stopped her yet.
                          text text text text text text text text text Charcoal Stripes

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ booked.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ booked.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ booked.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ booked.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image

User Image

→ booked.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser Image
User Image

→ thelonious jaha.

The juveniles in steel cells are escorted by armed guard from their rooms after having silver bands clasped to their right wrist. Those that resist are tranquilized to make the process easier. One hundred teenagers led to an Exodus ship where they are strapped in. They each have different responses, and more than one person can be heard sobbing as none of them are told anything. No one knows what this is about, and there is only speculation as nervous and frightened glances exchange. The guards seal the door closed after leaving.

As the ship is propelled from The Ark, a video begins to play from several monitors in the large area. The Chancellor appears on the screen and then he begins to speak.

“Prisoners of the Ark. You have been given a second chance. And as your Chancellor it is my hope you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us. Indeed, for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better we would have sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable. And if any of you do survive your crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean.”

By this point the majority have lost interest in his speech. People talk over him and crack jokes. They've been told they were sent on a mission that has a high probability of killing them. The only reason they were sent instead of someone more qualified because they are expendable. Why should they care to listen to anything else he has to say to them? Still the Chancellor continues on in his prerecorded message:

“The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather, a military base built within a mountain was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two hundred years. No one ever made it there. Because we could spare no food I strongly encourage you locate those supplies immediately. You have one responsibility- stay alive.”

The videos are cutting in and out. They lose audio before they finally go black with a pop. Sparks fly as Earth's gravitational pull sucks the exodus ship to the ground. Parts waver and break away. Three teenagers who unlocked their seat belts during the drop are tossed against the wall like rag dolls. It seems like an eternity before the parachutes deploy stopping the high falling speed of the Exodus ship before it lands with a dull thud and the engines silence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff