Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ayeka held Amy in her erms, rocking her slowly.
Amy woke up in her new bedroom. She had been home for only 2 days now and wasn't use to the place, the only thing she reckodnized clearly was her mother. She begin to whail a bit, she was hungry and quite cold.
Ayeka herd Amy crying and she ran to her room.

Her little sister was laying down wailing.
((OMG! Guys...I'm sorry I have to go now! I will be back when I get home!))
Not quite reckonizing her mother, and still being cold and hungry, she continued to cry.
Sporktastic

(I think you might want to edit this post. lol)
Kyori, too, had heard the noise and walked to the nursery room so close to hers. Yes, she was irritated, for she was working on this big work project. Nevertheless, she loved Amy and ran to her. "What's wrong?" she shouted, moving her long legs pace by pace.
(Bye!) She saw Aeyaka leave and waved. She then walked to Amy and kissed her gently, picking her up and cradling her. "There there...it's okay."
xfllnonex
Sporktastic

Kyori, too, had heard the noise and walked to the nursery room so close to hers. Yes, she was irritated, for she was working on this big work project. Nevertheless, she loved Amy and ran to her. "What's wrong?" she shouted, moving her long legs pace by pace.

She still cryed, still was cold and hungry. PLus, now her diaper was begining to fill up. Her face was getting reder and reder and the tears were streaming down her face.
*Marie woke up late in the .. day or evening.. whatever time it is.... what time is it?.. then she walked to her dresser and started to work on her homework for over the weekend. she was hopeing she'd be able to finish it so she could go out over the weekend*
movie_fanatic
xfllnonex
Sporktastic

She still cryed, still was cold and hungry. PLus, now her diaper was begining to fill up. Her face was getting reder and reder and the tears were streaming down her face.
Kyori picked Amy up and stuck a pacifier in her mouth (lol) --she was tired. Instinctively, she put Amy to a changing table nearby. She set her down and started to take the reeking diaper off. "Oh dear," she said, sighing as she threw it away in the trashcan. While she started to clean Amy's bottom, Kyori handed the newborn a teddy bear to play with.
She let the bear drop, she was too occupied with the pacifier, since she hadnt seen it alot before.
movie_fanatic
She let the bear drop, she was too occupied with the pacifier, since she hadnt seen it alot before.

Thankful that it was silent, the mother continued to change. Though she was out on business trips a lot, it was obvious that she was an adroit woman. In fact, she proved it as she gently added powder on the baby, and then put a brand new diaper on.

"Lovely," she said, smiling. "There you go." She cooed.
*Marie finished her homework and walked downstair to the kitchen* "mom????!!!!" *she yelled*
xfllnonex
movie_fanatic

Thankful that it was silent, the mother continued to change. Though she was out on business trips a lot, it was obvious that she was an adroit woman. In fact, she proved it as she gently added powder on the baby, and then put a brand new diaper on.

"Lovely," she said, smiling. "There you go." She cooed.

She smiled and then, as she put her arms up, she noticed her fingers, she grabbed on to them and began to play with them.
Milanit
*Marie finished her homework and walked downstair to the kitchen* "mom????!!!!" *she yelled*
Hearing the noise in the afternoon, she growled. "WHEN WILL I FIND PEACE AND QUIET?" she said, angrily. She left Amy for a second before turning to the doorway and shouting, "IN THE SECOND FLOOR, CHANGING AMY."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff