Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
                                        I DON'T MIND XX L ETTING YOU DOWN EASY XX I DON'T MIND XX L ETTING YOU DOWN EASY XX
                                        I DON'T MIND XX L ETTING YOU DOWN EASY XX I DON'T MIND XX L ETTING YOU DOWN EASY XX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX but just give time

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                        Yohan tried to play off the fact that he had been snuffed by a child. Pulling his hands away slowly, his smile and interest faded, he just hope no one had been paying attention, because he knew that these guys weren't beyond lording it over him for the duration of the tour. He retrieved his belongings and moved toward the bunks closet to entertainment area in the back of the bus. He pulled the curtain aside, on the side of the bus opposite the entrance, and set his things down atop the mattress. Conversations carried on as he made light of his own devices. Jo and David joined the group on the bus, and he found himself relieved at the thought that they would be able to take to the road soon.

He had not noticed Yuuki's entrance, not because he was not attuned to what was going on, rather because he the boy, to him, was not noticeable. The fair haired boy walked past him multiple time without so much as a hello, which made him smirk to himself. It is not like they had bad blood between them, or some awkward semblance of a history - they just had no affinity for one another. Yohan had no intentions of trying to appease the inner working of a fickle child, such as Yuuki. His opinions about the boy would lead one to question why he had even agreed to being in a band with him. Besides the funding to aid in his brother's medical procedures (which only a couple of people actually knew about), he really did like some of the other members so the group, and he would not let his distaste for a singular entity destroy the love he had for music. He had other things that warranted his attention beside entertaining the one-sided tension the other had for him.

Yohan shrugged lightly. Why waste his energy on some unfounded notion that plagued a boy with so many quirks, he should have been committed. They only had to make music together. How hard could that be? Fingers gripped the shape of the zipper that secured one of his bags, relinquishing from its depths, a bottle of water, before return the zipper to its previous position. Metal tapping metal resounded as he pulled the curtain closed on his bunk. Plastic shattered beneath the forth of his hand wrenching the bottle free of its cap. He pressed the opening of the bottle to his lips and drank heavily of its contents. The refreshing liquid slid again the texture of his tongue, before falling over its slipping form, into his gullet.

Cool. Crisp. Pure. Those were the words he would use to describe what he was experiencing. He loved water. Drank it every chance he gotten, avoiding the contamination of carbonated substances that did harm to the body. Sometimes he strayed to teas, and fruit based juices, but other than that water was his thing. When it came to alcohol, he favored more your sake and soju, which his pallet had become accustom to. He side glanced the pair that were in the midst of indulging the night's passion. He wondered how long this degree of peace would last. Temperament were sure to flare once the intoxicating mistress was involved. He was sure that this collection of testosterone, would one day come to blows, not excluding himself. He pulled the bottle from his mouth to focus on breathing, but only briefly, before topping off his beverage and disposing of the plastic container.

He turned his attention to Joachim. This man had been set in place to 'manage' this group. How he was going to that, Yohan was unsure, but his hopes were for music to prevail. like the knowledge of his brother, the knowledge of his vocal ability and his fear - was known by few. he kept to himself for the most past, and being apart of a group did not change that. He would keep to the role of rhythm, acoustic guitar, and songwriter - unless things went south. The fear of losing his brother, might fathom the strength needed to take to the stage of his own accord and sing for the masses. He made his way to back lounge and plopped down on the leather of the couch. The leather gave beneath his weight, moving to match his shape against it. "This is going to be interesting." He spoke under his breath, the observation, he was sure that others had probably been thinking, since the moment they had been informed of this arrangement.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Retinue » » the groups

Location » » on the bus

Cognition » » ugh, maybe this was a mistake

User Image

Anxious Punk

VINCENT LOUIS CROSS
Dead Reckoning's lead guitar && screamer
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

We know who we are and what we want to say
And we don't care who's listening

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well
We're the bright young things

User Image

The guitarist glowered at the other man for a moment, still fiddling with the ends of his hair. If David was to be believed, he wasn't joking at all. Either way, it was better to be safe than sorry. He would have to keep an eye on this one. Heaven help them all if Vincent woke one day to find a chunk of silken hair missing.
        "I think I'll just keep being selfish, thanks." He bit back. Vincent's expressions softened, however, once Aaron announced that it was time for Ryan to leave.
        "See you later, baby bat!" He called after the retreating duo with a smile and wave.

Finishing his drink and setting the empty cup back on the table, the raven haired male settled back into the couch. He glanced up toward Yuuki as he walked by silently, wondering what his deal was. Vincent had met him once before through Dakota, but that had been very brief. He wasn't even sure he remembered the vocalist's name right. The guitarists attention was drawn away from the thought, however, as their rivals' manager introduced himself.

"Vincent, a pleasure I'm sure." He replied with just a touch of sarcasm. "I play lead guitar and sing backup vocals."
        Vincent eyed the bassist for an instant as though expecting to be corrected. He smirked slightly then.
        "Well, maybe not sing so much as scream really loud."

With: Too many people.
        OOC: -----

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out