Welcome to Gaia! ::

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

xxxTrappedx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

An Ami Uzaki production, owned by Ami Uzaki, with help from A Dreamers Remorse
          semi lit. - lit. roleplay
          loosely inspired by; alice in wonderland / american mcgees alice
          photos from; google and photobucket

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

x x xThe Storyx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

"Hello and welcome. To where? Why to where you're going to spend most, if not all, of your life of course! "

Six people- three girls and three boys- have been emitted to Fairveiw Mental Hospital for whatever reason years ago. Each has a different mental problem. But all five are very simliar. When on their meds, or more so, when they are not, they are all visiting the same 'wonderland', even though they are all in separate, padded rooms. They're considered highly dangerous and delusional, but all share the same wonderland. A figment of not being on their medication. So while whatever goes on in the real world, they are unaware of it. Seeming how we're focusing on their adventures as the six new 'Alices'.

Enter the Wonderland characters and of course you're going to have confusion. These six specific wonderlanders have been around ever since the first alice. So they remember what wonderland was like before it became...corrupted. Throw in six crazies who don't know their crazy and you have mass chaos as the wonderland natives attempt to make them want to be in wonderland only, which in the real world, makes their conditions worse. Oh and mind you, these creatures aren't the innocent ones your mummy taught you. Oh no, wonderland has long since changed from that. So whatver you do don't get killed~

So what will happen? Who knows! You have the keyboard! You decided the fate.

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

x x xThe Lawx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

.::The Basics::.
          I am the ruler of the thread what I say goes,male and female relationships will vary. Means there will be yaoi and yuri. You don't like? Get out then..I have the right to decline profiles, ban you for breaking the rules and fighting without permission. I also have the right to add and subtract any rule from this little rule list. You get three little warnings before you get banned. PM me if you need to redeem your self or it was a silly little mistake I'll give you details and so on. Don't send in a profile and just leave. That's annoying and rude. I want dedicated people for this yes I know school is back in session and blah blah but please try to post often I hate waiting on people and I bet other people feel the same about it also.

.::Roleplaying::.
          This is a semi-literate to advance literate roleplay, please try to be able to spell and type out at least a good 6-8 sentenced paragraph, however writers block is different. I don't want you to try and give me a novel just write enough to were people can get something off of it. If talking out of character, please go to the ooc, which will be located in the first post. Cursing is allowed, but not constantly and every other word please. Romance is a biggy and appreciated, just no cybering if it gets that far take it somewhere else just not here. Posting should be in sizes 9-11. Add color in posting and speech and bold when needed and color thoughts in italics and and if text underlined and color it please so were not confused. Add pictures, quotes etc. Make your posts pretty I like to see how creativity people get but you don't have to go that crazy and no stretching the page please and thank you.

.:: Profiles::
          Profiles are to be sent in to me. For reservations put your role there from and when sending profile threads put your full name. You may only use real photos, I don't mind celebrities but no Alex Evans, or Miley cyrus, how about no one from the Disney channel that works better,just no overly used people. Use my skeleton only please its short and simple, and do not edit it or claim your own, you do that I go mad dog on you. Also you must MUST Send in your reservation first if not then sorry pal your not getting in.

.::Other::.
          Also no god-modding come on it gets annoying. And if you must play someone else's character or move them make sure its fine with them first.
          - Please try and stay true to your character you wont see a mean person being nice to everyone.don't need to be exactly like them,but do try to be like you describe them as.

And if your seriously not committed then don't join thank you

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x xThe Weatherx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

xxx64℉,cloudy, dreary
                              xxx Wonderland
                              xxx Who Knows anymore
                              xxxThe group has been in wonderland for a day now. They have yet to meet the other wonderlanders.

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

User Image

tab Levi Tompkins
tab tab Psychosis

tab tab tab > Seventeen
tab tab tab > Male
tab tab tab > Bisexual
tab tab tab > Weird - Sensitive - Shy
tab tab tab > The Book Keepers

User Image

tab Mattie Jones
tab tab Dissocuative Identity Disorder

tab tab tab > 19
tab tab tab > female
tab tab tab > Bisexual
tab tab tab > Funny Sensitive Misunderstood
tab tab tab > Hinata-chan9412

User Image

tab Tate Jones
tab tab Schizophrenia

tab tab tab > Nineteen
tab tab tab > Male
tab tab tab > Bisexual
tab tab tab > Crazy- Misunderstood- Scary
tab tab tab > letsgomakesomepancakes

User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab Dysthymia

tab tab tab > Age - (17-25 )
tab tab tab > Female
tab tab tab > Sexual orientation
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab Hysteria

tab tab tab > Male
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab Depersonalization Disorder

tab tab tab > Female
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

User Image

User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab The Queen

tab tab tab > Age You Look
tab tab tab > Gender
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

User Image

tab Kanato Uta
tab tab Cheshire Cat

tab tab tab > twenty
tab tab tab > male
tab tab tab > bi-sexual
tab tab tab > mysterious; bi polar; affectionate
tab tab tab > Silvanius[/size

User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab Tweedle Dee

tab tab tab > Gender
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab Tweedle Dum

tab tab tab > Gender
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

User Image

tab Danielle Anders
tab tab Mad Hatter

tab tab tab > Twenty-Three
tab tab tab > Female
tab tab tab > Pansexual
tab tab tab > Sweet ☁ Mad ☁ Adventurous
tab tab tab > Ami Uzaki

User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab The Caterpillar

tab tab tab > Gender
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

buffle king's Partner

Anxious Vampire

RESERVES FOR PATIENTS
User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab Mental Disorder

tab tab tab > Age
tab tab tab > Gender
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

[imgleft]150x150[/imgleft]

:tab:[size=17][color=maincolor]First & Last Name[/color][/size]
:tab::tab:[size=14][color=secondcolor]Mental Disorder[/color][/size]
[size=11]
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Age - (17-25 )
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Gender
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Sexual orientation
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] 3 traits
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Username[/size]

RESERVES FOR WONDERLAND NATIVES
User Image

tab First & Last Name
tab tab role

tab tab tab > Age you look
tab tab tab > Gender
tab tab tab > 3 traits
tab tab tab > Username

[imgleft]150x150[/imgleft]

:tab:[size=17][color=maincolor]First & Last Name[/color][/size]
:tab::tab:[size=14][color=secondcolor]Role[/color][/size]
[size=11]
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Age You Look
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Gender
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Sexual orientation
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] 3 traits
:tab::tab::tab:[color=maincolor]>[/color] Username[/size]

PROFILES
For your profile make a test thread or a barton ooc thread(title it whatever you'd like).
[align=center][img]malformed url[/img]

[size=20][color=PostingColor1]F i r s t[/color] [color=PostingColor2]M i d d l e[/color] [color=PostingColor3]L a s t[/color]
[size=9]B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... [color=PostingColor4]Role[/color][/size][/align]

[color=white]__________________[/color][size=15][color=AltPostingColor]『[/color][color=gray] I t 's O n M y I D...[/color][color=AltPostingColor]』[/color][/size]
[size=10][list][list][list][list][list][color=gray]I w a s born w i t h it ...[/color] [color=PostingColor1]Full Name[/color]
[color=gray]B u t I'll a n s w e r to ...[/color] [color=PostingColor2] nickname[/color]
[color=gray]I have G r a c e d the P l a n e t for ... [color=PostingColor1] Age[/color] y e a r s [/color]
[color=gray]It's c u t and s t y l e d ...[/color] [color=PostingColor2] Hair Color[/color]
[color=gray]L o o k into G o r g e o u s...[/color] [color=PostingColor1] Eye Color[/color]
[color=gray]I've b e e n marked ...[/color] [color=PostingColor2] Scars[/color]
[color=gray]I've b e e n punctured ...[/color] [color=PostingColor1] Piercings[/color]
[color=gray]I've b e e n inked ...[/color] [color=PostingColor2] Tattoos[/color]
[color=gray]T h e scale t e l l s me ...[/color] [color=PostingColor1] Wieght[/color]
[color=gray]The m a r k on t h e wall t e l l s me ...[/color] [color=PostingColor2] Height[/color]
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]__________________[/color][size=15][color=AltPostingColor]『[/color][color=gray] W o u l d n' t Y o u L i k e T o K n o w...[/color][color=AltPostingColor]』[/color][/size]
[size=10][list][list][list][list][list][color=gray]I wouldn't m i n d some m o r e ...[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=PostingColor3]Likes atleast 5[/color]
[color=gray]Keep t h e m away! ...[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=PostingColor4]Dislikes atleast 5[/color]
[color=gray]K e e p the l i g h t s on ! ...[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=PostingColor3]Fears[/color]
[color=gray]It's o n my i P o d ...[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=PostingColor4]Atleast 2 songs[/color]
[color=gray]I just d o n t get i t ...[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=PostingColor3]Crush[/color]
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=15][color=AltPostingColor]『[/color][/color][color=PostingColor4] Username [/color][color=AltPostingColor]』[/color][/size][/align]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff