((OOC))

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Ⓟ Ⓛ Ⓞ Ⓣ...

This is a story about 15 individuals who grew up together, struggled together, laughed together, and lived together. A group of friends/enemies/frienemies heading off in different directions, coming together for one final summer...

You grew up together in a cul de sac in some gated community in Oak Hill, California. You've all been "friends" since diapers. You went to elementary school together, middle school, and high school. Now that's all about to change. They call it a commencement because it's supposed to be the beginning of the rest of your lives, but the truth is it's the death of another part of yourself. The end of relationships, good and bad, that once upon a time where the only thing that mattered.

Most of you will probably never talk to each other again after this summer. Some of you will even try to keep in touch, but eventually one or both of you will stop calling. Life will get in the way. You'll get busy, with jobs, new relationships, maybe even a kid, or two. It's just a part of growing up and honestly, it's really inevitable.

Those of you that except that now know that this is truly the last summer of your youth. You have one summer. One summer with no responsibilities, no worries, nothing to hold you back. One summer to tell the girl of you dreams you love her. One summer to hook up with that guy you've been ogling for years. One summer to finish that 500 pager you've been starting and stopping for months. One summer to conquer your all your fears and inhibitions. One summer to find yourself, and the person you want to be.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Ⓡ Ⓤ Ⓛ Ⓔ Ⓢ...

Because Everyone Loves Rules...

1. We run a three-strike system before you are out. I also have every right to change these rules at any time.

2. The moderator is me, 0rgasmic 0reos. Anything said me is to be listened to as it may be important. I decide on any strikes or warnings that are issued. Any grievances/complaints or anything like that will be sent to me. Discuss and address your concerns either through PMs or by posting on the OOC. Also, if you have ideas for the story/plot, feel free to PM me over this as well.

3. Please observe all Gaia ToS, and remember that this means this roleplay must be PG-13 in nature. Do not do things on the roleplay that are considered too risque. You are allowed three characters (They can't be in the same group unless they're siblings). There will be gays and lesbians in this roleplay but they shouldn't overpopulate.

4. Please do not, god-mod, or control another player without permission. We encourage romance and love, but if it's getting too down and dirty please time skip as we don't want to be banned from gaia. Violence is okay but only if it's okay with the other player. And swearing is allowed but not every other word keep it realistic.

5. I intend to be a long-term roleplay. Please do not join without this in mind. I would like this to be a VERY active rp so please post at least twice every other day. On the flipside, those waiting for posts should be patient. If after three days you are still waiting for a post, you do have our permission to break yourself from the post-lock to keep posting going. Send all Reserves to me.

6. Grammar and spelling needs to be readable, not perfect. A posting style is required and font colors must be readable . This roleplay is semi-literate to literate, meaning at the baseline, I expect two paragraphs of five to six proper sentences. Anything less than that must have an OOC stating WB or "Writer's Block". Do not use this as an excuse or you will be asked to extend your post.

7. Make sure to enjoy yourself and have fun also let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better I love receiving input and want everyone to enjoy this rp.

8. All OOC messages, unless they relate directly to your post, must be kept in the OOC Thread. Also, please only use photobucket real images!

9. I don't want a lot of scene kids please. Also I don't want a large amount of Asians (as much as I love Asians).EVERYONE is to be between the ages of 17-19. Make sure they look their age, we don't want someone saying Robert Downey Jr. is a 18 year old. He doesn't look anything like a 18 year old.

10.Time skips will happen at a minimum of three days. If things start to slow down expect a time skip.

11. Do not post unless accepted and don't post until the roleplay is open.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Ⓢ Ⓚ Ⓔ Ⓛ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓞ Ⓝ Ⓢ...

Please be creative and add color. They will look weird when you send them to me, but I will straighten them out. If you don't do these properly you will be expected to send me a new one if you wish to be apart of the roleplay!

Reserves

User Image User Image
:::: ████ ❝ Role❞
Gender___First and Last Name___Age (please write out [oldest 19])
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sexuality: ---[gay,straight, lesbian,bi,pansexual]_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: Username

Description: (Please also provide a short description of you character and his/her role. This should be no more than a paragraph long.)

[align=center]
[img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k486/ShadoWolf242/RP/abstract-blue-background.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k486/ShadoWolf242/RP/abstract-blue-background.jpg[/img]
[size=14][color=color1]█[/color][color=#a8a8a8] :::: [/color][color=color2]████ [/color][color=color1]❝ [/color][b][color=color2]Role❞[/color][/b][color=black] [/color][/size]
[size=8][b][color=color1]Gender[/color][color=white]___[/color][color=color2]First and Last Name[/color][color=white]___[/color][color=color1]Age (please write out [oldest 19])[/color][/b][/size]
[color=black]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color]
[size=11][color=color1]Sexuality: ---[color=color2][gay,straight, lesbian,bi,pansexual][/color][/color][color=white]_____[/color]
[color=color1]ROLE TAKEN BY: [color=color2]Username[/color][/color][/size]

[b]Description:[/b] (Please also provide a short description of you character and his/her role. This should be no more than a paragraph long.)

Profiles

((Real Image Only!))

"Favorite Quote"

Whoa. That's a little personal!

I'm (Name)
My cake has (Age)
The Doctor says I'm a (Gender)
You gotta love me! (Sexuality)
            Stalking me eh?

Well my life goes like this
            (Bio)
            They say I am (Personality)
            I love (Likes)
            I hate (Dislikes)
            My passion (Self Explanatory).
            I'm known as (Nicknames).

Miscellaneous!?

Shh I like (Crush)
                      Don't tell! (Secrets)
                      Damn you! (Person or People you hate).
                      My hero! (Role Models)
                      Get out of my head! (Username)

[align=center][size=18][b]((Real Image Only!))[/size][/b][/align]
                      [align=center][size=9][color=color1]"Favorite Quote"[/color][/size][/align]
                      [align=left][u][b][size=24][color=color1]→[/color][/size] [color=black][size=20]Whoa. That's a little personal![/size][/color] [size=24][color=color1]←[/color][/size][/b][/u][/align][/color]

[size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]I'm[/color] [color=color2](Name)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]My cake has [/color][color=color2](Age)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]The Doctor says I'm a [/color][color=color2] (Gender)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]You gotta love me! [/color][color=black](Sexuality)[/color]
                      [list][list][list][list][list][align=left][u][b][size=24][color=color2]→[/color][/size] [color=black][size=20]Stalking me eh?[/size][/color] [size=24][color=color2]←[/color][/size][/b][/u][/align]

[size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Well my life goes like this[/color][color=color2]
                      (Bio)[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]They say I am[/color][color=color2](Personality)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]I love[/color][color=color2](Likes)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]I hate[/color][color=color2](Dislikes)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]My passion[/color][color=color2](Self Explanatory).[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]I'm known as[/color][color=color2](Nicknames).[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][align=left][u][b][size=24][color=color2]→[/color][/size] [color=black][size=20]Miscellaneous!?[/size][/color] [size=24][color=color2]←[/color][/size][/b][/u][/align]

[size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Shh I like[/color][color=color2] (Crush)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Don't tell![/color][color=color2](Secrets)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Damn you! [/color][color=color2] (Person or People you hate).[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]My hero! [/color][color=color2] (Role Models)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Get out of my head! [/color][color=color2](Username)[/color]
                      [/align]

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Ⓣ Ⓗ Ⓔ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓡ Ⓛ Ⓢ

8/8

User ImageUser Image
:::: ████ The Good Girl Gone Bad❞
Female___Riley Santiago___Eighteen
Sexuality: ---Straight_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: 0rgasmic 0reo

Description: She has never gotten a detention in her life, was a straight A student up until here senior year. She started hanging around the wrong set of people and barely made it out of high school. She's directionless and has no clue what she's going to do. It's clear that someone has to save her from this slump, but the thing is Riley does not want to be saved.

User ImageUser Image
:::: ████ The Femenist❞
Female___Camilla Santiago___Nineteen

Description: Was known in high school as having a... Strong personality? Honestly she was a b***h. Still is. She absolutely literally hates everything that has to do with love and boys and is beyond confused as why people don't share her perspective.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Good Girl❞
Female___Kayla Rhodes___Seventeen
ROLE TAKEN BY: Hoshina_Utau120

Description: You know those people who always follow the rules, never break curfew and don't drink? Kayla's one of them. But maybe it's time for a change.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Sweetheart❞
Female___Sage Samuels___Sixteen
ROLE TAKEN BY: RomanReloaded

Description: Sage is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She's young, but very wise for her age. She doesn't rush into things, and though she gives her heart to those who deserve it, she's also guarded. She's been hurt, but she wants to still give to those she cares about. This is the last summer she'll spend with her "friends" but she knows it won't be the last time she sees them.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Badass❞
Female___Alexis Grincourt___Nineteen
ROLE TAKEN BY: Katy_Poo14

Description: Alexis was always the girl who took a game of dodge ball too seriously, using her arms like rubber ball launchers. She was the chick who if you looked at her weird or too long, she'd make you regret it. Basically she just has a bad attitude and always will. She's a mean girl that everyone hated in high school. But once you get to know her (if you can) she's a real catch!

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Socialite❞
Female___Constance Reyes ___Seventeen
ROLE TAKEN BY: D0407852

Description: There are no ups and downs in Constance's life. Everything is so/so. She's not a b***h, but she isn't a push over. The one thing that brings the group together is her. Who could hate that cute face? Oh, wait...she does.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Russian Princess❞
Female___Anastasiya Volkov___Eighteen
Sexuality: ---Bi_____

Description: Her name sums up everything. She's Russian and gets all that she wants from her parents, and she expects others to do so, also. She's always been the queen-bee at home, but she's got a rival, or two.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ Sex Icon ❞
Female___Monroe Dupont___Eighteen
Sexuality: ---Bisexual_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: DelightfuI Eve

Description: Monroe is a feisty red head, with absolutely no boundaries. They don't call her the 'Sex Icon' for nothing, she knows her way around a man...and a woman... She's not exactly a slut, but shes no nun either, she lives to please, and boy can she please. She'll have a boy begging before he gets what he wants.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Ⓣ Ⓗ Ⓔ Ⓑ Ⓞ Ⓨ Ⓢ

6/6

User ImageUser Image
:::: ████ The Sometimes Nice Guy❞
Male___Roman Gretller___Nineteen
Sexuality: ---Bisexual_____

Description: Anytime the name Roman Gretller is brought up the response is always the same, "Roman? Oh he's such a sweetheart." This is true, when he's sober.

User ImageUser Image

:::: ████ The Cutie ❞
Male___Andrew Moore___Eightteen
Sexuality: Straight _____
ROLE TAKEN BY: Anchoor

Description: Andrew is a sweet, strong headed guy. He loves his ‘friends’, yet he hates them at the same time. With a scholarship, thanks to his passion for basketball, and a great college in the bag, he can’t wait for an awesome last summer.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Philosophical Jackass❞
Male___René Grincourt___Nineteen

Description: René is indeed Alexis' twin brother, and yes they are exactly alike. Well, in the way that they are both sarcastic smart asses; however, René is in fact more of an intellectual jackass. He has the fine, edgy looks to match his witty humor. He loves to argue and debate with girls, but in the most sincerest of ways. He's not a huge jerk because he still values virginity unlike most guys his age.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Bad Boy with a Soft Side❞
Male___Dean Humphrey___Nineteen
Sexuality: ---Straight _____

Description: Dean is the guy your parents would never approve of, instructing the dogs to chase him out of the house. He's a tall glass of water any girl would love to drink, but not any girl can have him. He's reserved by the good girl gone bad. Although her squeaky clean reputation from before, he's enticed by her new found attitude. But he insists he isn't falling for her. He's also a big liar, so who knows.

User Image User Image
:::: ████ The Lonely Actor❞
Male___Leonardo Gonzalez___Eighteen
ROLE TAKEN BY: A Forced Metaphor

Description: Leo is a bit of a loner but he likes it that way. He likes being alone where no one can bother him. That way, he can read his books and practice his acting skills. The smart silent type that can be damn funny and sarcastic when he opens his mouth.

User ImageUser Image
:::: ████ ❝ The Black Boy❞
Male___Cole Adams___Seventeen

Description: Where Cole grew up he was known for one thing and that was the color of his skin.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

T H E S E T T I N G

January February March April May June July August September November December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Sunny, Windy, Clouds, Raining, Snowing, Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot

,1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 AM PM

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

E V E N T S

Oak Hills Annual Senior Lock-In

Bonfire @ The Santiago's

Fireworks @ the Beach

Unforgiving Sex Symbol