Welcome to Gaia! ::

shw33tn3ss
um..66K? sweatdrop

Haha, it doesn't look like anyone's going to go any higher so I'll just accept your offer. smile Thank you! I'll send the trade now!
Zeosai Rokutso

Good times. xp

Curse my brief hiatus from Gaia during the winter! I still haven't gotten quite used to all the crazy prices.

Ha, and I used to think the Seal/Penguin slippers and wallets/purses wouldn't catch on. X__x
Sporgy
Zeosai Rokutso
Cahir
I remember back when they were 5k. -.- I should have bought them back then.

Bump.

Good times. xp

I remember when nitemare minis were 15k. sad

I wish I could say that. whee
Cahir
Zeosai Rokutso

Good times. xp

Curse my brief hiatus from Gaia during the winter! I still haven't gotten quite used to all the crazy prices.

Ha, and I used to think the Seal/Penguin slippers and wallets/purses wouldn't catch on. X__x
I didn't care at the time because I was too busy questing a nitemare scarf. X.x I wish I did though, I could have made a good profit.
Sporgy
shw33tn3ss
um..66K? sweatdrop

Haha, it doesn't look like anyone's going to go any higher so I'll just accept your offer. smile Thank you! I'll send the trade now!

oh!...i gotta go...will confirm asap..k?
Zeosai Rokutso
I didn't care at the time because I was too busy questing a nitemare scarf. X.x I wish I did though, I could have made a good profit.

Ha, I suck so bad at questing, I'm way too spontaneously-giving and nervous to begin a quest. I always thought I'd be sitting there with my pretty little quest-board and have people randomly pop in to say "You suck, you generic Bast###!!!

...Obviously, I'm paranoid.

Anyway, I'll stop spamming this diseased board.
Bump! I was just wondering if anyone else would like to make a bid because the girl I was trading with went offline and I'm impatient. XD
Eh, if interested then please PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces