Signwriter
Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Incompletely
it's 2999 g cash xD

Somebody had to ruin the joke gonk
IKR? d**k. lol

Naw, I'm kidding.

Even if it was just 1/2 GC you'd be saving, you still need 20 of those, and then multi-equip them until your hair looks like a bouquet of barf rofl
Srsly. Dat item.
Just like rule 34. Gaia has a similar rule about items.

Gaia Rule 34: "If the item is shitty and revolting, someone adores it."
Smith and Wesson

Except, I've seen the non-gaia version of rule 34 broken quite a few times. Gaia's rule 34 on the other hand...

Hunter

Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

Except, I've seen the non-gaia version of rule 34 broken quite a few times. Gaia's rule 34 on the other hand...
Dude, I went to a con with some friends, got separated from the group and joined a different group. We all got down to talking and one chick blurted out, "What's your FURSONA!?" to everyone. And everyone started talking about theirs, and they turned to me, and right as they asked me I simply replied, "I'm out, thanks guys"

JESUS ********. emotion_facepalm

Shapeshifter

Not to mention the item is s**t lol
Smith and Wesson
Dude, I went to a con with some friends, got separated from the group and joined a different group. We all got down to talking and one chick blurted out, "What's your FURSONA!?" to everyone. And everyone started talking about theirs, and they turned to me, and right as they asked me I simply replied, "I'm out, thanks guys"

Have you seen this?

That might have been her. ninja

Invisible Elder

Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

Not to convo-hijack, but I'm kind of afraid to ask what the heck a "Fursona" is. stare

Loyal Star

someone would spend money on that item
im so very sad

lol

lowest bid on swanky?
Aria T-Loak
Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

Not to convo-hijack, but I'm kind of afraid to ask what the heck a "Fursona" is. stare

Happy to provide the link to you, too.
You can never post enough barfsome links in one day.

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

lol

Is it wrong I want headphones with ram horns on them?

Hunter

Aria T-Loak
Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

Furry Persona.

Basically furries who act their fake persona parts, and what animal they pose as.

Invisible Elder

Signwriter
Aria T-Loak
Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

Happy to provide the link to you, too.
You can never post enough barfsome links in one day.

Yeah, I just saw that posted above and clicked a few seconds ago. I should have just....not done that. gonk

But hooraaaaaaay, I learned something new today! Now to go bleach my mind.

Hunter

Leothalis v2
Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

lol

Nahh, they sell them on Thinkgeek.com.

And they have Flash lightning bolt headphones just like his headgear.

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Smith and Wesson
Leothalis v2
Smith and Wesson
Signwriter
Smith and Wesson

lol

Nahh, they sell them on Thinkgeek.com.

And they have Flash lightning bolt headphones just like his headgear.
They need to be big.
Aria T-Loak

Yeah, I just saw that posted above and clicked a few seconds ago. I should have just....not done that. gonk

But hooraaaaaaay, I learned something new today! Now to go bleach my mind.

*passes the bleach* give it back when you're done though, something tells me I'll need it again soon enough.

Hunter

Creedflakes
someone would spend money on that item
im so very sad

lol

lowest bid on swanky?
No current bids. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash