ChelsiCraig
I feel your pain buying them before the CS release OTL
Only about a week or two ago for 110m gonk

Hopefully you get a good offer. 3nodding
<3 thanks man

whee i hope they dont drop too much!

Nice Momo art btw c;
I love her work!
Thank you! she was amazing! she did it so quickly for me! and its perfect! I never usually get chibis but she captured my avi exactly i think <333 4laugh

Same! The one in my signature is her. It took her like a day, and she had another one to do before mine!
She did! It's so cute! One of my favorites I have seen of hers 3nodding So cute ^^

Invisible Winner

ChelsiCraig

Same! The one in my signature is her. It took her like a day, and she had another one to do before mine!
She did! It's so cute! One of my favorites I have seen of hers 3nodding So cute ^^
I was so surprised! i think i might try and convince her to draw all my avis xd <3 shes so consistent with her details. I love the eyes she does too 4laugh

Fashionable Fatcat

Cherrieee
Xaylene

*tunnu join's in too o u o* Oh dear :c it's gonna be quite a big loss. I know how u feel tunnu's prices dipped too, my loss would be smaller tho emo i was on the brink of getting fawns too but i went to get the thea doll instead. D: i hope ur fawns sell for a high price, i'll keep a lookout for buyers for you c:
[Side note: i think mochi would go so well with ur avi xD it's adorable too 4laugh ]
Ive lost so much gold on my items its not even funny anymore rofl I thought HMMM why would i keep gold if items go up in value over time?

wait a min! gaia doesnt want that! *resells everything valuable in cs* emo

lol <3 once I sell a few things i might have to get mochi <3 i always wanted him, but he was always too much gonk

I sold so many of my 03's because gaia decided to keep re-releasing them, their values dropped so much emotion_facepalm they used to be so rare but now it's so common, it's like 70% of the gaian's here have MAW / NMW / D Tail gonk and omg i'm trying to get Aurora & Mochi. They're too adorable to resist emotion_donotwant

Mitsu Esrelle's Senpai

Dainty Dreamer

19,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cherrieee
ChelsiCraig

I was so surprised! i think i might try and convince her to draw all my avis xd <3 shes so consistent with her details. I love the eyes she does too 4laugh

rofl I stalk her thread, so I can't wait to see how she does them!
I totally agree. Her coloring is magnificent! emotion_kirakira For sure one of my favorite Gaian artists

Invisible Winner

Xaylene

I sold so many of my 03's because gaia decided to keep re-releasing them, their values dropped so much emotion_facepalm they used to be so rare but now it's so common, it's like 70% of the gaian's here have MAW / NMW / D Tail gonk and omg i'm trying to get Aurora & Mochi. They're too adorable to resist emotion_donotwant
Lol i know right? I think the more expensive items are the ones no one knows about. Like some of the mogas and stuff.

I like to buy super cheap random items cause they always seem to be the ones to sky rocket later on <3333

closing thread now. i think ill just keep these guys <3

Invisible Winner

ChelsiCraig
Cherrieee
ChelsiCraig

rofl I stalk her thread, so I can't wait to see how she does them!
I totally agree. Her coloring is magnificent! emotion_kirakira For sure one of my favorite Gaian artists
<3333

I warned her that she might get more people bugging her in the shop now that i have her username in my sig xd it helps with people by-passing the question" OMG WHO DID THAT AMAZING ART"

rofl

<3 closing the thread now . i dont think ill be able to sell these guys gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas