Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stargazer

This thread is now closed. If you're still interested in purchasing a doll, feel free to PM me. Thank you everybody who offered.
User Image

heart Due to many people being interested in this doll, I have decided to open it up and sell more than the 5 originally slated for auction. I came to the realization that there is already a limited amount of this item on the site and I shouldn't make it even more limited by cutting down the number of dolls auctioned. I would like to give more people the opportunity to own this Heart Halo. So offer away. heart

User Image
This sale is for custom doll SDPlus Gaian ADiTaMi

Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? Do you wish you could equip a little Harry Potter doll on his broom trying to catch that golden snitch and win the game?

Do you want to be protected by the strongest magic there is? Equip this Heart Halo and count on the same level of protection that saved Harry's life, Lily's love for her child.

If you answered yes to any of these questions, look no further. You have come to the right place.

All you need to do, is offer a good, enthicing bid that would convince me to sell.
SDPlus Gaian ADiTaMi comes with a 3rd pose, allowing you to equip a beautiful Heart Halo

Try to win it asap, don't let this opportunity get away!

- Offer(s) being considered -

Ori chan chun
I shall bump this up to 10T if they really want it

(price estimate may change depending on market)

Before bidding, please take note

- I Like Pure, A.Halos, Project Tickets, Win Gaia/Royal Treasury Bundles, Mystery Tickets, Verge Boxes, Perfect Parcels
- No Custom Dolls/ Recolors - unless BRAINtology, BRAINception, BRAINity, Rec Band, or Cosmic Angelic Halo
- Do Not Bid with Items Below Ninja Headband's worth
- Limit (1) Doll Per Person
- I Value Items, Not You
- I Will Not Add To Your Bid
- Do Not Bid If You Aren't Committed
- No Bidding With Mules

Stargazer

-EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW-

FIRST OFF:
- Follow TOS. -
- No inappropriate anything. -

MOST IMPORTANT NOTE:
- These dolls were made possible with the help of Recommence. -
- Only 25 of these dolls exist on Gaia (and we would like to keep it that way) -

DISCLAIMER:
- I reserve the right to decline selling to anyone. -
- If me and/or Recommence, consider you unworthy of this doll, expect rejection without explanation. -
- Due to reasons that may or may not be under our control, sale can be canceled at any time without PRIOR notice. -
- Everything posted above, may change later.-

Stargazer

-RAFFLE-
I will be raffling off TWO pairs of Adrian's Wings, one per sale (every time I sell a doll, I will raffle off a pair of wings) over the next two weeks, between 2/20/15 and 03/06/15 heart

Unfortunately, no sales were made during those two weeks so this raffle is now over. - 03/08/15

Please make sure to follow ToS, don't beg, no spamming, and no trolling!

- RAFFLE -
By simply posting and following the guidelines below, you can win awesome prizes!
At raffle date, all post will be RNGed from page 2 to last page.

- Winning post must be chatting -
- NO spam or random emote, or bump -
- NO trolling or hating, else your post won't be considered -
- Chatting and talking to each other is highly encouraged (but follow ToS) -
- No mules or new accounts (accounts must be active for at least 3 months) -

If selected, and your post qualifies, you can win:
Adrian's Wings

This giveaway is sponsored by me

DISCLAIMER:
Due to reasons that may or may not be under my control,
I reserve the right to extend, change or cancel this giveaway without prior notice.
(Example: RL emergency, or account got compromised, etc)

Stargazer

-SPREAD THE WORD!-

Help spread the word of this sale

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/privmsg.php?mode=post][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Gryffy-X/gaianaditamibanner.png[/img][/url]

Stargazer

-Check These Out!-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff