Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>

Wait... Kal is confused. :__;
They were 1.6mil last week, and now they are over 2mil?

</center>
Ma-Ajmala
K0lin
Ma-Ajmala
It hasn't even been 1 day since the wedding but when can we expect a kid from you two? xd
xd I just woke up. I was completely passed out after the wedding. During the whole wedding I was fading in and out and all the fun stuff that happens when your body is trying to go to sleep xd
Most likely o.o Have to talk to her about it though. xd heart

domokun domokun domokun
xd heart

Kalandra
Ya, people have been purposly jacking up the prices. gonk
xd I am still tired xd
<center>

Yeah, I've noticed. >_>
That is ridiculous.
From 1.6mil to 2.2mil in less than five days. Probably started with one person setting their autobuy high, then everyone else doing it. How absurd, to rise over 500k in five days.

</center>
K0lin
How do you know that it's on purpose? D:
whee heart
[ Hiroko ]
K0lin

<center>

Mm, I cannot see many people accidentially typing three digits or so wrong when they value the tail. They want their money's worth, is all - so they jack it up when they sell it. Blood grand, I tell you.

</center>
[ Hiroko ]
K0lin
Because its the same 5 people going through every thread raising the price from 1.7 mil to 2.3 mil in 7 hours. (speaking from that one nighty they jumped 600k-700k) They kept outbidding eachother till they hit 2 mil. Would sell the tails, then do it again til they hit 2.2 mil. Then someone offered 2.4 mil for devil tail(s) neutral Same people are trying to do the same thing to November and December items now as well.

Edit: To add in there. It was a bunch of exchange whores, not a bunch of people who were just overpaying. They should have stopped at a certain number but they kept going higher then its actual selling price at the current time. Once they hit 1.95 mil they would stop and go to the next one and do it again. Eventually someone bid 2 mil which started it going to 2.25 mil before Dev offerered 2.4 mil for devil tails.

Kalandra
It rose from 1.7 mil to 2.4 mil in about 7 hours 2 days ago.
Which two are you refering to? I think I can recall one person....
<center>

Well, I hope the greedy little elitists responsible choke on their pure, personally.
Thank you for filling me in, K0lin - let this be a lesson to me not to go off for Easter when offering for an item.
Good day. <3

</center>
[ Hiroko ]
Which two are you refering to? I think I can recall one person....
I can name about 3 off the top of my head. I could name 1 after I ask my friend who he bought his tail from for 1.8 million (Who afterwards was offering 1950k for a tail neutral )
The last one I cant remember though.

Kalandra
The people doing this dont have more then an October 03/Devil tail worth. Except one, that person can afford minis + other crap.
I dont think they realized that when devil tails go up. So does everything else. neutral
It's scary. D:

I'm actually afraid to get any work done right now 'cause the prices are so unstable. @___@;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff