Welcome to Gaia! ::

Master Jew

34,125 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Master Jew 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
Tannerface

Ah! I wasn't around for those events! I stand corrected...

... I'm assuming these two event bundles weren't sold to everyone on gaia for a couple real-life bucks though? It was still fairly rare - not enough to call it a "Rose Corsage" replication massacre?

Unfortunately, Toga Party was a RiG with the Medal being a top Rare Drop, along with Golden
Laurels. And then the February Bundles, there were 4 bundles, 3 containing certain sets of items
and the 4th was a random which could have been any of the 3 or the Super Bundle.

So, yes and no! Lots of people still don't appreciate them for what they once were...

Benevolent Bookworm

Master Jew

Lots of people still don't appreciate them for what they once were...

I think that's what kills me most... I remember the good 'ole days... getting the Art Colosseum thing to see the entries every week... wishing I was half as good as they were... sweatdrop

Remember the Personals building in Barton Town?

Benevolent Bookworm

GAME OF THRONES IS ON!

Benevolent Bookworm

Been offered 200b+ for mine before the jump to trillions when halos went for 220b and only 4 medals where introduced with the bundles (toga). Most people don't know the rarity/ the price/ the demand. Its a slow item to sell but if you are patient the demand exists and people with enough to make good offers will come along.

Benevolent Bookworm

fire weso
Been offered 200b+ for mine before the jump to trillions when halos went for 220b and only 4 medals where introduced with the bundles. Most people don't know the rarity/ the price/ the demand. Its a slow item to sell but if you are patient the demand exists and people with enough to make good offers will come along.

Thanks for the encouraging information pal!

I figured as much, with the Medals being worth as much as Halos... Obviously the Gold Medal being worth double (at this moment, apparently.)

... But wait. If only four Bronze Medals were introduced through those bundles... could that mean there's actually less Medals? Or a very close number in comparison to the Angelic Halos, considering the amount of Halo-generators that have been released recently?

Where did you find that tidbit about the four medals out anyway?
Tannerface
fire weso
Been offered 200b+ for mine before the jump to trillions when halos went for 220b and only 4 medals where introduced with the bundles. Most people don't know the rarity/ the price/ the demand. Its a slow item to sell but if you are patient the demand exists and people with enough to make good offers will come along.

Thanks for the encouraging information pal!

I figured as much, with the Medals being worth as much as Halos... Obviously the Gold Medal being worth double (at this moment, apparently.)

... But wait. If only four Bronze Medals were introduced through those bundles... could that mean there's actually less Medals? Or a very close number in comparison to the Angelic Halos, considering the amount of Halo-generators that have been released recently?

Where did you find that tidbit about the four medals out anyway?

Yes there are about 7-13 bronzes out there and 30+ halos. The demand for halos is bigger so the price is higher and they sell faster.

I exchanged a lot back then and I saw the medals crash and go back up

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

gl selling medal!

Benevolent Bookworm

fire weso

Lovely. Thank you for the information Weso.

Where's your source anyways?

nurse lunabutt

And thank you very much Nurse Lunabutt~ 3nodding

Benevolent Bookworm

emotion_awesome

Benevolent Bookworm

yum_burger

Profitable Businessman

iReaIist's Comrade

Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100