Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Bookworm

Signwriter
Tannerface

Heh - if you think 10m sounds suitable... you OBVIOUSLY haven't been around in a long, long time.

In the last 3 months alone - some items have tripled, or even quadrupled+ in price. Believe me - this isn't your cute little Gaia anymore.

Has flynn been flaunting her assets again, or is this some new kind of madness? This makes the inflation problem in Zimbabwe look like a walk in the park.

It's been pure chaos - honestly, there's almost no hope at this point haha...

A lot of people have already "walked out" or quit, on account of the crap that's been occurring.

Gaia's been releasing RIGs, or "Random Item Generators" and "Gold Generators" that you essentially buy from the Cash shop and open up, which has been creating TONS AND TONS of inflation. Also - they've been re-releasing all the old items like Halos, DJs, Devil Tails - etc.

So yeah - like I said - chaotic.
Tannerface
Signwriter
Tannerface

Heh - if you think 10m sounds suitable... you OBVIOUSLY haven't been around in a long, long time.

In the last 3 months alone - some items have tripled, or even quadrupled+ in price. Believe me - this isn't your cute little Gaia anymore.

Has flynn been flaunting her assets again, or is this some new kind of madness? This makes the inflation problem in Zimbabwe look like a walk in the park.

It's been pure chaos - honestly, there's almost no hope at this point haha...

A lot of people have already "walked out" or quit, on account of the crap that's been occurring.

Gaia's been releasing RIGs, or "Random Item Generators" and "Gold Generators" that you essentially buy from the Cash shop and open up, which has been creating TONS AND TONS of inflation. Also - they've been re-releasing all the old items like Halos, DJs, Devil Tails - etc.

So yeah - like I said - chaotic.

I remember the beginning of it, posted in the SF 4 or so months back. Nowhere near the billions and trillions though. Got my halo for 950m in hoarded stuff and cash. Glad I didn't keep my assets in gold then, huh. lol
Looks like I'm outta here again, too. I swing by every half a year on average and laugh a little at the state of things. Despite the price tag, everything's worthless. Massive.

Benevolent Bookworm

Signwriter
I remember the beginning of it, posted in the SF 4 or so months back. Nowhere near the billions and trillions though. Got my halo for 950m in hoarded stuff and cash. Glad I didn't keep my assets in gold then, huh. lol
Looks like I'm outta here again, too. I swing by every half a year on average and laugh a little at the state of things. Despite the price tag, everything's worthless. Massive.

Yeah - that 1 Bil for a Halo is now 1 Tril.

I do the same thing - visit and leave every once in a while... this time I came back I noticed the commotion, so I figured I'd stick around a little while and see what I could make of it.

... I'm certainly getting ready to take off again, though.

It's getting to be bananas.
Tannerface

Yeah - that 1 Bil for a Halo is now 1 Tril.

I do the same thing - visit and leave every once in a while... this time I came back I noticed the commotion, so I figured I'd stick around a little while and see what I could make of it.

... I'm certainly getting ready to take off again, though.

It's getting to be bananas.

Fair on new players, I see. lol

I thought I'd jump into the gaming discussion to poke around for Hearthstone buddies, and happened to stop by the exchange, which is when I noticed the cesspit that passes for an economy on gaia these days. I'm not done being amazed yet. Needless to say, most of the buds from way back when seem to have taken off, can't say I blame them.

I don't need to stick around to know what to make of this. Off to the gaming discussion, and then adieu. lol

Goat

Tannerface
3nodding
hb on medal?

Benevolent Bookworm

BoozeClues
Tannerface
3nodding
hb on medal?

Grizz+DJ/ports.

A bit of a lowball - probably trying to make profit... and while I don't necessarily mind - I'm also looking for a wee bit more haha. wink

Benevolent Bookworm

Signwriter

Fair on new players, I see. lol

No kidding.

You could literally join today - invest about $200 USD, and end up being richer than some '03 members who've been devoted for years.

Pretty sad if you ask me, heh.
Tannerface

No kidding.

You could literally join today - invest about $200 USD, and end up being richer than some '03 members who've been devoted for years.

I'm mindboggled that enough people would still deem this place good enough to invest substantially into in the first place. It's such a blatant crock nowadays, I don't even know. It's also the kind of bottomless pit that would shame many other freemium offerings around. Investing 200 USD on Gaia won't raise so much as an eyebrow. Each to their own I suppose.

Benevolent Bookworm

Signwriter
Tannerface

No kidding.

I'm mindboggled that enough people would still deem this place good enough to invest substantially into in the first place. It's such a blatant crock nowadays, I don't even know. It's also the kind of bottomless pit that would shame many other freemium offerings around. Investing 200 USD on Gaia won't raise so much as an eyebrow. Each to their own I suppose.

Eh. To each their own. A shame.

Benevolent Bookworm

emotion_c8

Benevolent Bookworm

yum_strawberry

Omnipresent Elocutionist

13,475 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bronze Medal for
2 yum_bacon + 3 yum_coldone and 7 gaia_diamond ?
good luck!

Benevolent Bookworm

Rozenhiem
Bronze Medal for
good luck!

Thanks!

But I honestly need more Bacon than Diamonds at this point in my life.

Omnipresent Elocutionist

13,475 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Tannerface
Rozenhiem
Bronze Medal for
good luck!

Thanks!

Ok, I'll give ya 12 Bacon and 3 Diamonds smile
but that's pushing the limit of my bacon

Benevolent Bookworm

Rozenhiem
Tannerface
Rozenhiem
Bronze Medal for
good luck!

Thanks!

Ok, I'll give ya 12 Bacon and 3 Diamonds smile
but that's pushing the limit of my bacon

What're you trying to do, give me a heart attack!? scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out