Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Bookworm

So - after doing some research based on current forum-based offers worked in to a formula including the current Marketplace ABP&LBP.

The offer is:

An Angelic Halo
+ of the current value of the Halo, in pure gold. (Essentially 150b.)

So - that being said, and with the current value of the Halo at ~780b by my speculations... the current HB will be 780+150=930b.

Please feel free to contact me with questions or competitive offers.

arrow In regards to the Medal:

I can't necessarily say what the value of the medals would be at this point amongst the economic ******** we've experienced in the passed two weeks.

Above all else, there are two prime factors I take in to consideration when determining the value of an item:
i) Rarity.
In this case - seeing as how even the Angelic Halo has been replicated and re-released at this point: it would seem as though the Medals are indeed amongst the rarest and most truly symbolic items on Gaia.
& ii) The current financial situation of everyone else.
Considering we just encountered a tsunami-like tidal wave of RIGs and gold generators, I'm assuming there's definitely enough gold in trillions going around at this point, and that people should be more than prepared to make a reasonable offers.

Now, if you're looking to make an offer, I can assure you that I will keep it in mind. However - I'm in no rush to be selling the medal as of yet... unless I'm made an offer I simply cannot refuse. ;3

[I like letters, 03MC items (jack03 included,) super cute prem items, and pure.]

If you look at the graphs a little closer you'll see that the sale of one for 5,565,030,000 gold was actually back in April... April 7th to be exact.

Before then - the last one to resurface was early March. They're quite rare indeed.

Now - if you look at how the Average price of the Halo, it skyrocketed Mid-may... one would only assume that the sale of similar rare items would only follow the same pattern.

exclaim If you happen to have any donation letters from the past - I might consider buying those. I'm not looking to pay full LMP... I'm looking for people who are willing to help me out on my quest and cut me some slack.

Benevolent Bookworm

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Benevolent Bookworm

Iavish
heart

4laugh

Master Jew

34,125 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Master Jew 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
Tannerface
3nodding

Good luck on all that bro!

I bought my Medal for 65B about a month ago, so I would aim for a bit higher.

Carry on then sir!

Benevolent Bookworm

Master Jew
Tannerface
3nodding
Medal for 65B about a month ago

So with the inflation and replication of everything else in Gaia's economy I should expect to see about... 1.5 Trillion? cool

Omnipresent Elocutionist

13,475 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Benevolent Bookworm

Rozenhiem
heart
3nodding

Divine Lunatic

Tannerface
Master Jew
Tannerface
3nodding

So with the inflation and replication of everything else in Gaia's economy I should expect to see about... 1.5 Trillion? cool
Lol this made me bust out laughing.

Such accurate. rofl

Benevolent Bookworm

MaRkIe po0h
Tannerface
Master Jew
Tannerface
3nodding

Lol this made me bust out laughing.

Such accurate. rofl

Bahahaha, it's true! & Like I said - Halos have been re-released in RIGs - as have Devil Tails, DJs, this, that, and everything else. Except the Medals. Which have been a staple in the Gaia community since the beginning - and was actually once upon a time earned by some of Gaia's most talented artists.

Spade of Ice, who's selling a Gold Medal, expect at least two Angelic Halos in the offer...

In terms of being collectible - the Medals are pretty "up there."

Master Jew

34,125 Points
  • Master Jew 500
Tannerface
Master Jew
Tannerface
3nodding

rofl

This is some pretty crazy inflation eh?

Serioulsy though, I'd say they are minimum 100B

Also, did you hear, Gaia is about to have a game that you can win Gold Medals again?!?!

Announcement Here

admin
We've recently launched our third Play Pen game: Word Blitz! Word Blitz is a fast-paced game that combines aspects of challenging slide puzzles and word building. How many four-letter words can you spell before the timer runs out? It's tricky, but that's half the fun! Stay tuned for more exciting details from the Play Pen, including contests where you could win a Gold Medal!

Plus they just released a Marauder Legacy through the admin/mod ran Spring Fling Contests,
and these new Bloody Wings are just recolors or a Custom Doll's extra pose.....

I think "rare" items are becoming more and more rare.... gonk

Benevolent Bookworm

Master Jew

If they start giving out Gold Medals again - Bronze Medals will only become moreso desirable.

And I, honestly, would expect to see much more than 100b.

Animal

Your profile is private so we can't see your wishlist!

Master Jew

34,125 Points
  • Master Jew 500
Tannerface
Master Jew

If they start giving out Gold Medals again - Bronze Medals will only become moreso desirable.

That's iffy, the Bronze has already been re-released twice:

1) Toga Party

2) February Super Bundle

They are as you would say "free game." So far the Gold and Silver haven't been re-released anywhere.

Benevolent Bookworm

Master Jew
Tannerface
Master Jew

That's iffy, the Bronze has already been re-released twice:

1) Toga Party

2) February Super Bundle

They are as you would say "free game." So far the Gold and Silver haven't been re-released anywhere.

Ah! I wasn't around for those events! I stand corrected...

... I'm assuming these two event bundles weren't sold to everyone on gaia for a couple real-life bucks though? It was still fairly rare - not enough to call it a "Rose Corsage" replication massacre?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff