kk thnx c. even if you dont find any it's still helpful *huggles*

whee
bumpity bumpz
Shadow Kitsune
bumpity bumpz
the cheese slave hates me...
Shadow Kitsune
bumpity bumpz

*sings the "I'm never going to sell any of this or finish my quest......" song* stare crying scream
C C

pie hates me. and it keeps saying thats the topics being archived *shoots it* well hell everybody must hate me im never gonna sell anything. ive spent 3 days trying to get rid of it and total trying to sell the bustier then this stuff its been about 2 weeks and still NO BLOODY LUCK crying
Shadow Kitsune
C C

pie hates me. and it keeps saying thats the topics being archived *shoots it* well hell everybody must hate me im never gonna sell anything. ive spent 3 days trying to get rid of it and total trying to sell the bustier then this stuff its been about 2 weeks and still NO BLOODY LUCK crying

yeah, pie hates me too... sweatdrop I'm sure you'll sell them eventually...
C C
Shadow Kitsune
C C

yeah, pie hates me too... sweatdrop I'm sure you'll sell them eventually...

i doubt it....expecially the skirt no one seems to want pimpin stuff except the guys and the skirt is kinda useless to them
hmmmm I'll keep looking but I think I'm gonna go to bed soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces