Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

aquanimas
heart Quote this for a faster reply heart

how much are you looking for sdplus jabberwock ?
1.5mil ? :3

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

Bubonic Metal
mynx the sacred one
lol i wont quit lmao feeling like wanting to quit and quitting are two different things smile lmao heart

You better not. Oh, and while im at it.. THIS CHICK JUST SENT ME A ******** PICTURE that could get anyone hard. I'm almost like.. not believing it.. Since when does this happen on gaia?
Just thought I should tell someone because.. getting a hawt picture at 4 am in the morning is usually mind blowing.

Haha, that´s ******** awesome rofl
Congrats wink

mynx the sacred one

Bored much? xd

Beloved Nerd

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
aquanimas
awwww you would just miss my contribution of graphc material like the word ******** lmao

*kisses and licks and fondling of your stick*
mynx the sacred one

lmao awesome emotion_brofist

a pic of me at 4am in the morning = emotion_puke for the receiver rofl

haha your hilarious. I'm sure it aint bad. This random a** chick wants a picture for picture but I HAVE NO ******** CAMERA ANYWHERE NEAR ME. So im ******** and completely teased and it sucks.. Camera will be prepared tomorrow.

Beloved Nerd

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
aquanimas
do eskimo strippers like frozen poles? lmao yep i am bored xp
aquanimas
Excuse me, sir. D: But I think Ms. Mynx didn't see my order. x: Soo. uhm. I was thinking of buying your Cat Noir instead. Would it be okay? or.. should I wait for hers instead> xd ;;
aquanimas

Lol thats only the half of it... Go here if you wanna see hawtness

Beloved Nerd

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Bubonic Metal
mynx the sacred one

lmao awesome emotion_brofist

a pic of me at 4am in the morning = emotion_puke for the receiver rofl

haha your hilarious. I'm sure it aint bad. This random a** chick wants a picture for picture but I HAVE NO ******** CAMERA ANYWHERE NEAR ME. So im ******** and completely teased and it sucks.. Camera will be prepared tomorrow.
ask aqua he has seen a pic of me when i first wake up gonk looks like i stuck my whole ******** hand in a light socket after i rubbed butter on it smile

hey draw a pic on paint and send it to her smile make sure you make your junk stand out so she gets excited about a large meat party in your pants rofl

i need coffeee

Beloved Nerd

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Yamazaki05
aquanimas
Excuse me, sir. D: But I think Ms. Mynx didn't see my order. x: Soo. uhm. I was thinking of buying your Cat Noir instead. Would it be okay? or.. should I wait for hers instead> xd ;;

oghhhhh im sorry what were you asking about sad

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

mynx the sacred one
aquanimas
awwww you would just miss my contribution of graphc material like the word ******** lmao

hahaha, I would... I definetly would.. but mainly I´d miss talking to someone who constantly makes me smile heart

*dies* It´s all yours babe twisted redface
*kisses and licks, sucking your tips lips* wink

Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
mynx the sacred one
aquanimas

O.O... what and what and what stick O.O

Beloved Nerd

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Tsukimiyan
mynx the sacred one
aquanimas

his peppermint stick he always keeps one in his pocket for me 3nodding and i love peppermint
Tsukimiyan
mynx the sacred one
aquanimas

No worries, move along this crime scene is under control
mynx the sacred one
Yamazaki05
aquanimas

oghhhhh im sorry what were you asking about sad

OH. It's okay Ma'am. D: I know you're busy and all so I didn't want to disturb you x: Uhmm. I was asking for the Cat Noir. I asked if I could buy it for around 50k. It's a bit of a lowball i know. D8 I'm not good with prices and stuff. So uhm. How much would you offer for this? xd ;
mynx the sacred one

aquanimas

Lmao I had no pictures to send so (while I was laughing to myself) I sent her this picture and said It was the only sexual one I had BAAHHAHAHA
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff