Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth
Halo selling threads always seem to get downvotes for no apparent reason lol

That's because so few actually sell or trade.

Trust me, I've been trying for months. -________________________-

That's strange. I wonder why?
I would quite happily sell mine right now if I got an offer that's at least half pure, has items that aren't too difficult to sell if they're not items that I want, and equals 140b+ cry

The trouble with that is that limits the offer to exchangers. And that's maybe 5% of Gaia. Very few Gaians actually have the kinda gold you're looking for.

Like, my offer, best I could add is a Billion.

Bear in mind, I have been questing for 4 years actively and have wanted the item since I got to the site. That ten years of busting my bucket and I can't get one.

I can't imagine others being happy about it. Not to mention, most Halo sellers I have come across have not been that nice to buyers.

Angelic Nitemare

Clamantine
Wyvern Labyrinth

I would quite happily sell mine right now if I got an offer that's at least half pure, has items that aren't too difficult to sell if they're not items that I want, and equals 140b+ cry

I wanted an offer like that too cry
I'll tell you now...I hope you get it, but it's not likely to happen.

Maybe King's looking to buy again? sweatdrop Since he was monopolizing the Halo market, he might be.

But don't expect a decent offer from him.

Golden Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ridley Starsmore
Clamantine
Wyvern Labyrinth

Maybe King's looking to buy again? sweatdrop Since he was monopolizing the Halo market, he might be.

yeah.. I think so too..
whew! King's got alot now like more than 2 eek

Angelic Nitemare

Clamantine
Ridley Starsmore
Clamantine
Wyvern Labyrinth

yeah.. I think so too..
whew! King's got alot now like more than 2 eek

Try closer to 9.

Anyway, I'll make an offer of the Wings I PMed you about and 1B as well, but that's the best I personally can do, otherwise, he might be the best bet.
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth

The trouble with that is that limits the offer to exchangers. And that's maybe 5% of Gaia. Very few Gaians actually have the kinda gold you're looking for.

Bear in mind, I have been questing for 4 years actively and have wanted the item since I got to the site. That ten years of busting my bucket and I can't get one.

I can't imagine others being happy about it. Not to mention, most Halo sellers I have come across have not been that nice to buyers.

Hm. Last night I had an offer of 100b + devil tail and another offer of 110b + whipping black devil tail, both within an hour of starting to sell it. And I saw two the other day sell for 140b pure.
I hope you can get your halo. sad Maybe you will have to take up exchanging xd

Angelic Nitemare

Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth

Hm. Last night I had an offer of 100b + devil tail and another offer of 110b + whipping black devil tail, both within an hour of starting to sell it. And I saw two the other day sell for 140b pure.

I don't have the mindset for it. Requires certain traits I cannot manifest.

And one Sold recently for 123b.

I do not have that gold. What I have is wings I crafted for over 2 years.-shrugs-

Golden Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth

I got the offers too with the same people and after that, the one said he got one already and the other backed out on her offer cry
Clamantine
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth

I got the offers too with the same people and after that, the one said he got one already and the other backed out on her offer cry
Yeah they both got one already

Angelic Nitemare

Clamantine
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth

Ick, that's sucky. -offers a cookie-

Golden Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ridley Starsmore
Clamantine
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth

I was gonna allow the dt + 100b.. I hate backouts *takes cookie* cry

Angelic Nitemare

Clamantine
Ridley Starsmore
Clamantine
Wyvern Labyrinth
Ridley Starsmore
Wyvern Labyrinth

I was gonna allow the dt + 100b.. I hate backouts *takes cookie* cry
-munches quietly- Chocolate chip.

Backouts are common too, from both sides, which is another reason for downvotes. It's not really a reflection on you or your thread, just the general state of things for the Halo market.

The trick is, buyers want quick sellers for that gratification, where as sellers want the best offer, and will take their time.

Doesn't really mesh well unless someone does a really reckless offer.-nods- Which is why the Halo is as much as it is. sweatdrop

Golden Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200

Golden Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200

Golden Gaian

7,475 Points