Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well send trade please..
E-man87
Kieraneko
White_Wolf_Blood
if U want me pm me kay!^_^
well for one i was bored and the rest ill pm you kay*turns to E-man87*you dont mind if i stay right i wont break any thing im usually more relaxed but im just upset today sweatdrop

Nope, i dont mind. I was having a bad day all week last week, i just got done getting through them. I hope your day gets better.
thanks but i just relized i have somewhere i have to be kay*bows*thanks for the company*a blue flame ingulfs her and vanishes with no trace of her or the flame*
Kieraneko
E-man87
Kieraneko
White_Wolf_Blood
well for one i was bored and the rest ill pm you kay*turns to E-man87*you dont mind if i stay right i wont break any thing im usually more relaxed but im just upset today sweatdrop

Nope, i dont mind. I was having a bad day all week last week, i just got done getting through them. I hope your day gets better.
thanks but i just relized i have somewhere i have to be kay*bows*thanks for the company*a blue flame ingulfs her and vanishes with no trace of her or the flame*

Your welcome, i'm going to go now...i just got the cloak sold.

Nama Deuce Don
Well send trade please..

I dont have the Lunar Cloak, and i just sold my Solar one.

Let this thread die, i got my solar cloak sold.
Kieraneko
E-man87
Kieraneko
White_Wolf_Blood

*as she fallows Kieraneko tears start coming from her eyes and she too faneshes in to a blue flame* crying cry crying cry
Erufailon
Nama Deuce Don
I want it but I want the black one.
I have both now! surprised
well send trade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items