Thanks fer the bumps!!! ^_^!!!!

BUMP!!!
bumpa for you
cani bump in here?
Annalynn
Ashling Lee
x11x
Ashling Lee
Wrong place! Go to the wanted/quests section or the exchange! This isn't a place to be selling items!!!!

(is getting tired of misplaced posts)

I DO BELIEVE THIS IS A SHOP

I do believe you are selling ITEMS! Unless you have something like bumps, siggies, wishlists, avvy pics and/or avvy edits, this ISN'T the place for you! If you want to sell items AND have a shop here, set up your shop FIRST! Then, and ONLY then, say you are also selling items on the side!

Then you should have politly said that in the first place, like i know anything about what i'm doing HA. Where would i go rather, please don't be snippy either its not very nice of sumone who doesn't know... since OBLVIOUSLY i have no clue what i'm doing

I'm sorry, it's just I'm so tired of seeing people trying to sell items here, and not reading the rules. And I'm physically tired anyways, so it's not helping my mood any...
NoirRaven
x11x
Ashling Lee
Wrong place! Go to the wanted/quests section or the exchange! This isn't a place to be selling items!!!!

Read the stickies in the Mini Shop Thread very carefully. Especially the one titled, "Mini shops is for user created items only!"

Gomen sweatdrop

Desirable Cutesmasher

x11x
Ashling Lee

Read the stickies in the Mini Shop Thread very carefully. Especially the one titled, "Mini shops is for user created items only!"
Ashling Lee
x11x
Ashling Lee

I do believe you are selling ITEMS! Unless you have something like bumps, siggies, wishlists, avvy pics and/or avvy edits, this ISN'T the place for you! If you want to sell items AND have a shop here, set up your shop FIRST! Then, and ONLY then, say you are also selling items on the side!

Then you should have politly said that in the first place, like i know anything about what i'm doing HA. Where would i go rather, please don't be snippy either its not very nice of sumone who doesn't know... since OBLVIOUSLY i have no clue what i'm doing
x11x
Ashling Lee

Ashling Lee

BUMP to oyu then m'lady

Many a time i get things new and sell them after a few days... don't know why.... my quest: NM bustier...

things to sell RIGHT NOW: BOLD is SOLD

NM boots
Fox Tail
Fox Ears
Flower headband x2
Red face veil
Mummy mask
Snowman SUITE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff