xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

3b princess manner? c:

lowest ill go is 4.5b

That's like LBP

do what?

lowest buy now in the market is 4.5b

i have it set at 5b it averages in market for 4.3B im not going 2B under what i orginally posted

Sparkly Star

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

lowest ill go is 4.5b

That's like LBP

do what?

i have it set at 5b it averages in market for 4.3B im not going 2B under what i orginally posted

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but, nobody here in the exchange is gonna buy it for the price you're asking. If I wanted to buy the item for 4.5b I can buy it in the mp since the price is the same anyways. Better just stick to the marketplace. sweatdrop Good luck selling though.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Consumer 100
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

lowest ill go is 4.5b

That's like LBP

do what?

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but, nobody here in the exchange is gonna buy it for the price you're asking. If I wanted to buy the item for 4.5b I can buy it in the mp since the price is the same anyways. Better just stick to the marketplace. sweatdrop Good luck selling though.

Thats funny because I have a girl asking 4.3 B for it and i told her id get back to her because i have 7 people messaging me about it your just upset because your not getting your way so you feel you need to be mean its ok though have a good day

Sparkly Star

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

do what?

Thats funny because I have a girl asking 4.3 B for it and i told her id get back to her because i have 7 people messaging me about it your just upset because your not getting your way so you feel you need to be mean its ok though have a good day

I very clearly said nobody would buy it in the exchange for that much. And I was right, I saw your other threads. If somebody messaged you offering you 4.3b, then good for you.
I don't even really care about that 4.3b, that's like spare change to me. But you being unreasonable and telling me I'm being mean when I tried to explain to you in the nicest way possible and even wished you luck selling is just rude.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Consumer 100
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

do what?

I very clearly said nobody would buy it in the exchange for that much. And I was right, I saw your other threads. If somebody messaged you offering you 4.3b, then good for you.
I don't even really care about that 4.3b, that's like spare change to me. But you being unreasonable and telling me I'm being mean when I tried to explain to you in the nicest way possible and even wished you luck selling is just rude.

please leave my thread your doing nothing but starting drama

Sparkly Star

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

Gladly.
I have low tolerance for stupidity.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Consumer 100
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

Gladly.

then how do you tolerate yourself

Sparkly Star

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx
Aplia
xXx_Lo_xXx

Gladly.

then how do you tolerate yourself

Not taking any offense 'cause I, and my post tippers, know who the real idiot is here. :^)
If you want me off this thread, then stop replying. Or better yet, put me on ignore. That works too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff