Welcome to Gaia! ::

7k auto, 5k lowest.
I'm willing to haggle, so post here or PM me.
I'd like the lunar cloak... I only have 4000, if you'd be willing to wait, I am currently selling a pair of black tuxedo pants and a Black highschool long coat, I could have the money in a little while...
liftedplane
I'd like the lunar cloak... I only have 4000, if you'd be willing to wait, I am currently selling a pair of black tuxedo pants and a Black highschool long coat, I could have the money in a little while...

Sure, I can wait. Just try and get the gold ASAP.
Viselle
liftedplane

alright, I will start selling the things... I'm not going to be home this weekend but I should still be able to get on some, I will do my best.

a quick question, which do you think looks better, lunar or solar? I'm not sure, but I think lunar, although I have a bit of an angel theme going on, I think the lunar will fit better in place of my coat. what do you think?
liftedplane
Viselle
liftedplane

alright, I will start selling the things... I'm not going to be home this weekend but I should still be able to get on some, I will do my best.

a quick question, which do you think looks better, lunar or solar? I'm not sure, but I think lunar, although I have a bit of an angel theme going on, I think the lunar will fit better in place of my coat. what do you think?

I think the Solar.
The angelic theme is a lot stronger, so I think it'd look better.

Tell ya what, I'll sell you one of the cloaks for 4k, if you want.
Viselle
liftedplane
Viselle
liftedplane

I think the Solar.

are you serious? wow, that would be amazing....

ummmm give me a second to recover, I have to go to the library. I'm at school, but give me about an hour to, in case I can't get online, and I'll go home.

is that ok?
I can buy it right now if you want I have about 5 minutes
liftedplane
Viselle
liftedplane
Viselle
liftedplane

I think the Solar.

are you serious? wow, that would be amazing....

ummmm give me a second to recover, I have to go to the library. I'm at school, but give me about an hour to, in case I can't get online, and I'll go home.

is that ok?

Sure, I'll send the trade now, and you can confirm it when you can.
thanks, I'd like the lunar cloak

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces