Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Please buy? My friends been trying to sell for days and I'm helping her advertise ^///^ please don't lowball her.

Profitable Businessman

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Reika Velivolant
Please buy? My friends been trying to sell for days and I'm helping her advertise ^///^ please don't lowball her.
20m

Dangerous Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Good luck! heart

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
20m

User Image

Profitable Businessman

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
20m

User Image

whats ur hb

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
20m

User Image

whats ur hb

Well lets see..... your offer was less than half the lowest mp price.... and 18 mil below the average.... I also stated that I would like for you not to lowball her.... What do YOU think it should be?

Profitable Businessman

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
20m

User Image

whats ur hb

Well lets see..... your offer was less than half the lowest mp price.... and 18 mil below the average.... I also stated that I would like for you not to lowball her.... What do YOU think it should be?
by the looks u dont even have a higher offer then mine..

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
20m

User Image

whats ur hb

Actually, I've gotten a couple pms with offers ranging about 34 to 38 mil. So..... yeah

Profitable Businessman

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant

User Image

whats ur hb

Actually, I've gotten a couple pms with offers ranging about 34 to 38 mil. So..... yeah
good for u ^^

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant
Reclaimed
Reika Velivolant

User Image

whats ur hb

good for u ^^

I know right? ^^ I still have to sell my other one though..... I guess I'll go to the market place

Punching Bag

Reika Velivolant

39 for it? :3

Business Man-Lover

13,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
Reika Velivolant
Still Selling?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces