Muscular Girl

dramallama

Wealthy Noob

go to my pm
I Dont Care Bro
whos houston
I Dont Care Bro
whos houston
To be completely honest, I read the conversation above on that' guy offer. Yes, It was low but the seller stated to "offer offer" Never stated "no lowballs". He offered what he had, sure It wasn't enough but he did offer on the item. No way he can be called rude for doing what the seller asked.

Although this is a game, there is something called "common sense" that wasn't applied here.
yum_pie
Common sense has nothing to do with what I said. I stated the facts. I don't run sides but he isnt rude for his offer.
I could've offered 1gg, It's still an offer no matter how high or low it is, Now live up to you're username and start to care less.

*sips tea* How does my name taste?
yum_tea
Someone thinks there funny, on a online game that came out in 03. You're child to me. If you think you're trying to make a fool out of me on this website, you got it all messed up. You're irrelevant. So keep sippin' on you're pixies.
whos houston
I Dont Care Bro
whos houston
I Dont Care Bro
whos houston
To be completely honest, I read the conversation above on that' guy offer. Yes, It was low but the seller stated to "offer offer" Never stated "no lowballs". He offered what he had, sure It wasn't enough but he did offer on the item. No way he can be called rude for doing what the seller asked.

Although this is a game, there is something called "common sense" that wasn't applied here.
yum_pie
Common sense has nothing to do with what I said. I stated the facts. I don't run sides but he isnt rude for his offer.
I could've offered 1gg, It's still an offer no matter how high or low it is, Now live up to you're username and start to care less.

*sips tea* How does my name taste?
yum_tea
Someone thinks there funny, on a online game that came out in 03. You're child to me. If you think you're trying to make a fool out of me on this website, you got it all messed up. You're irrelevant. So keep sippin' on you're pixies.

your* pixies.
yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas