Welcome to Gaia! ::

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

SDPlus Gaian Throttle Kitty
Looking for 2tril+

Buy please so I can buy some friends holiday presents! =D

I will value items lower the harder they are to sell. ^_^ Please do not ask me to straight trade for user recolors, as these always plummet in price when there's to many for the creator to keep AIing them, or gaian dolls, as I have enough dolls to sell and I need funds for some presents for my friends! <3

If this doesn't sell today, I will most likely stop trying to sell them for a while, as my main reason for selling is to buy presents for Christmas/Saturnalia/Hanukkah/Yule/Whatever it is people call the celebration on the winter solstice these days cat_xd
emotion_awesome

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

II S H O C K II
emotion_awesome

dramallama

Omnipresent Elocutionist

13,475 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Merry Christmas!!! heart
In all fairness, you've had enough time to prepare presents for your friends. You shouldn't have to resort to sell your doll last minute to be able to buy presents. Merry Christmas though :>

Mewling Wolf

Goodluck.
(I only have 40bil.... or I would buy it.)
Oh and Merry Xmas!

Eternal Lightbringer

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Chu2byou
In a fairness, you've had enough time to prepare presents for your friend. You shouldn't have to resort to sell your doll last minute to be able to buy presents. Merry Christmas though :>

In all fairness my grandfather died a few weeks ago cat_rolleyes I was his only family so I have to plan and pay for his funeral as well as deal with a bunch of other legal crap, so I've been way to busy in real life worrying about real life things to spend DAYS selling stuff on gaia. Not everyone can spend hours buying and selling crap on a silly game every day, and not everyone can afford to spend real money on buying play money when they have to spend thousands on funerals and lawyers when they could already barely afford to keep the internet connected. In fact I barely even have enough time to bump this thread a few more times before I have to go somewhere again. Even if I had the time, I don't have anything else to sell besides my dolls, all the items I own are for my personal use. Not everyone has a dozen halos stashed they can pawn off for some extra pure in a pinch.

Sorry, I'm just really stressed out right now, I don't really have the patience to deal with comments like this, so please, don't take it personally, but just keep them to yourself, it's totally unnecessary to make assumptions about people's lives and try to tell them what they are doing wrong when you know nothing about them. cat_rolleyes

Oh, and I don't celebrate christmas myself, as I am not christian, but I appreciate the sentiment anyways. Happy holidays.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Zella_May_Bite
Goodluck.
Oh and Merry Xmas!

Thanks =3

Mewling Wolf

Throttle Kitty
Zella_May_Bite
Goodluck.
Oh and Merry Xmas!

Thanks =3
your welcome.
Andhow are you this xmas day?

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Actually, I already have to go somewhere again =_=
be back after several hours, hopefully...

OmniGod Multiverse

i'd tottaly have one of these dolls
Throttle Kitty
Chu2byou
In a fairness, you've had enough time to prepare presents for your friend. You shouldn't have to resort to sell your doll last minute to be able to buy presents. Merry Christmas though :>

In all fairness my grandfather died a few weeks ago cat_rolleyes I was his only family so I have to plan and pay for his funeral as well as deal with a bunch of other legal crap, so I've been way to busy in real life worrying about real life things to spend DAYS selling stuff on gaia. Not everyone can spend hours buying and selling crap on a silly game every day, and not everyone can afford to spend real money on buying play money when they have to spend thousands on funerals and lawyers when they could already barely afford to keep the internet connected. In fact I barely even have enough time to bump this thread a few more times before I have to go somewhere again. Even if I had the time, I don't have anything else to sell besides my dolls, all the items I own are for my personal use. Not everyone has a dozen halos stashed they can pawn off for some extra pure in a pinch.

Sorry, I'm just really stressed out right now, I don't really have the patience to deal with comments like this, so please, don't take it personally, but just keep them to yourself, it's totally unnecessary to make assumptions about people's lives and try to tell them what they are doing wrong when you know nothing about them. cat_rolleyes

Oh, and I don't celebrate christmas myself, as I am not christian, but I appreciate the sentiment anyways. Happy holidays.
First, I'm truly sorry about your loss. It has to be really painful to be going through that especially at this time of the year where everyone comes together.
I don't want to argue about this. I still somewhat hold on to what I said, since this is very last minute. And I think I know that you have more than a few dolls stashed away to sell, or gold to even buy small christmas gifts, but whatever. There is no point in arguing with someone who has had something terrible happen to them, and I don't want to look like an a** by doing it. I just felt uncomfortable by your intro post, which gave me the feeling you're trying to convince people to buy your doll just because you need presents. The most important thing is, whether people want to buy the doll because they like the doll, and not out of sympathy.

I wish I could take back what I said had I known this happened to you. I hope you can overlook the fact that people can not always take things like this into consideration before they reply. In any case, I never intended to hurt your feelings.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

lGl God Of Sith lDl
i'd tottaly have one of these dolls

Offer? ;'D

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Chu2byou
Throttle Kitty
Chu2byou

First, I'm truly sorry about your loss. It has to be really painful to be going through that especially at this time of the year where everyone comes together.
I don't want to argue about this. I still somewhat hold on to what I said, since this is very last minute. And I think I know that you have more than a few dolls stashed away to sell, or gold to even buy small christmas gifts, but whatever. There is no point in arguing with someone who has had something terrible happen to them, and I don't want to look like an a** by doing it. I just felt uncomfortable by your intro post, which gave me the feeling you're trying to convince people to buy your doll just because you need presents. The most important thing is, whether people want to buy the doll because they like the doll, and not out of sympathy.

I wish I could take back what I said had I known this happened to you. I hope you can overlook the fact that people can not always take things like this into consideration before they reply. In any case, I never intended to hurt your feelings.

I have less then 1bil pure. I am actually a really broke person outside of my dolls. yes, I do still have plenty of my dolls, but that doesn't make this one easier to sell. Also I've made probably 3 threads like this over the past few weeks, this isn't 'last minute' this is just me trying again, because I didn't have enough time to get them sold last time.

I highly doubt anyone would spend trillions on a hard to sell item they don't want just to be nice anyways, so I don't see why there was a need for you to make that reply in the first place. There's nothing wrong with saying I am selling something to buy presents. It's the truth. I want people to know what's why i am more willing to sell my doll faster and cheaper right now, instead of me just being desperate to unload one of my dolls. Last time I tried to sell one fast people basically said "OH SO YOU ARE GIVING UP ON YOUR DOLL HUH I BUY FOR 200BIL" - Because apparently if I ask for a little to much no one buys, and if I ask for to little people want to offer 1/10th of it cause they think I am desperate. cat_rolleyes It's stupidly stressful trying to sell these things.

And you didn't hurt my feelings, don't worry, as I said, I am just very stressed and in a pissy mood as is. You could tell me I'm pretty and probably get bitched at right now. Well, it's not literally that bad... but on top of the stuff with my grandpa, my expensive gaming computer is glitching out bad and not working right, which won't be cheap to fix, and I have like 3 different family members trying to steal everything they can get their fingers on every time I turn my back because of the tiny bit I am inheriting from my grandpa. One even stole my ID =/ I'm just stressed to no end over a dozen different things, and I have had basically no time for Gaia over the past several weeks, and hearing someone be condescending to me about not having the time to buy presents is just NOT what I wanted to hear.... >.<

Anyways, I am sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude. I'm just literally ready to start smashing my face into a wall at this point o_e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff