Extreme Demigod

25,665 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Champion 300
  • Hellraiser 500
candyxcutefox
Sanctus Obscurum
Layla Forone

Hope you learned something today. I have been corrupted by time, and now remove my heart and throw it away. It is... folly to try to guilt trip me anymore, as i am now a monster fully.

why are you posting in my thread?

For obvious reasons. But mainly because i can. However, at least im not taking the more vengeful route. You already did all the damage to yourself that you need.
Sanctus Obscurum
candyxcutefox
Sanctus Obscurum
Layla Forone

Hope you learned something today. I have been corrupted by time, and now remove my heart and throw it away. It is... folly to try to guilt trip me anymore, as i am now a monster fully.

For obvious reasons. But mainly because i can. However, at least im not taking the more vengeful route. You already did all the damage to yourself that you need.

just pm me?

Extreme Demigod

25,665 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Champion 300
  • Hellraiser 500
candyxcutefox
Sanctus Obscurum
candyxcutefox
Sanctus Obscurum
Layla Forone

just pm me?
cant if you dont accept mail from non friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff