Invalid Attack
Linshon
Invalid Attack
Linshon
Quote this.

do you take item and pure?
I would like to offer on Bella the Grunge Kitten
:O maybe something in my store

How much pure because nothing in your store is really anywhere close to the value of Bella.

XD no i wasn't offering items alone
i was asking maybe if you see anything you like, i could offer gold and the item of your choice >w<

After looking through not so much mad but I am open to offers if you have anything specific you'd like to offer n.n

>w<
well how about Gogh Reed 14th Gen and 10b?

Sorry I think I am ok. I am mostly looking for stuff that is incredibly easy to sell because I am trying to lower my amount of items to sell, not create more for me to get rid of you know? n.n

Ruthless Gatekeeper

Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
It's not even worth that. Gaudy ugly pink of bleh.

6.75 Artemis.

I have two of them if you are interested. Either way 6.75 is fine.

And yea I agree. I just got it at a decent price and there was no listings so I am trying to get rid of it on luck.
Nah, I only need one as is. If you had a Kyubon whatever from the new rig I'd gladly buy that too.

It's like Chimera of the East for me. lol

Unfortuantly I don't. I think that might be one I am looking for as well.
Thankfully it's dropping. If another thing of mine sells, I can nab one without dropping below 20b.

Yea. I am pretty sure everything will drop. Most the rig stuff has.
Whoop, one popped up for 4.2b so I nabbed it. Yay~
Anything from the new rig besides Kyubon you have your eye on?

Profitable Prophet

Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Nah, I only need one as is. If you had a Kyubon whatever from the new rig I'd gladly buy that too.

Thankfully it's dropping. If another thing of mine sells, I can nab one without dropping below 20b.

Actually I guess I wasn't looking for Kyubon after all razz Just checked my wishlist and the thinks I added to it were Taiko master (which will be easy enough), the Rig Pet, the Nagashi, and the new Taru recolor from the bundle in the cash shop right now (it's monochrome and the pants are sexy).
Linshon
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/userstore/33353673/

Selling everything in my store. Feel free to offer in thread or via PM. Offer reasonably and with respect and I will consider any offer.

Lowball me and I will cry :'(

Quote next post for faster replies.
6.5b for Astra: Horns of the Black Hole

Ruthless Gatekeeper

Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage

Actually I guess I wasn't looking for Kyubon after all razz Just checked my wishlist and the thinks I added to it were Taiko master (which will be easy enough), the Rig Pet, the Nagashi, and the new Taru recolor from the bundle in the cash shop right now (it's monochrome and the pants are sexy).
Eh, I don't like the Taru items. The new Nagashis are awesome though.

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Linshon
Invalid Attack
Linshon
Invalid Attack
Linshon

How much pure because nothing in your store is really anywhere close to the value of Bella.

i was asking maybe if you see anything you like, i could offer gold and the item of your choice >w<

After looking through not so much mad but I am open to offers if you have anything specific you'd like to offer n.n

>w<

Sorry I think I am ok. I am mostly looking for stuff that is incredibly easy to sell because I am trying to lower my amount of items to sell, not create more for me to get rid of you know? n.n

same same bro XD clearing out my invo to get some of my wishlist items
>w< lemme see if i could find something else.
how about Pale Marionette, Hard Candy Rocker and 8b?

Profitable Prophet

Livinn Good
Linshon
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/userstore/33353673/

Selling everything in my store. Feel free to offer in thread or via PM. Offer reasonably and with respect and I will consider any offer.

Lowball me and I will cry :'(

Quote next post for faster replies.
6.5b for Astra: Horns of the Black Hole

Send trade

Profitable Prophet

Invalid Attack
Linshon
Invalid Attack
Linshon
Invalid Attack
Linshon

>w<

same same bro XD clearing out my invo to get some of my wishlist items
>w< lemme see if i could find something else.
how about Pale Marionette, Hard Candy Rocker and 8b?

haha sorry man. I have both of those and it would just be more items to sell. Get back to me witha bit more pure okay? n.n

Profitable Prophet

Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage

Yea. Honestly I like a lot of the new stuff just not enough to grab it for me especially since I have horrible avi creation skills xD

I have a friend that added pretty much everything on her wishlist though razz She loves that kinda stuff. She's obsessed with Geisha's.

Ruthless Gatekeeper

Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage

Yea. Honestly I like a lot of the new stuff just not enough to grab it for me especially since I have horrible avi creation skills xD

I have a friend that added pretty much everything on her wishlist though razz She loves that kinda stuff. She's obsessed with Geisha's.
lol

Good luck to her getting the pricier things.

Profitable Prophet

Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage

lol

Yea. I'm going to try and lend her a hand whenever I get myself situated and all of my things sold off.

Ruthless Gatekeeper

Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage

lol

Yea. I'm going to try and lend her a hand whenever I get myself situated and all of my things sold off.
That's pretty nice of ya.

Profitable Prophet

Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage

lol

lol Well that's the only reason I vend/exchange is to help out my friends and every now and again buy myself an avi. I buy more stuff for other people than I do myself tbh razz

Ruthless Gatekeeper

Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage

lol

lol Well that's the only reason I vend/exchange is to help out my friends and every now and again buy myself an avi. I buy more stuff for other people than I do myself tbh razz
Ahhhh.

For me, it's always because I'm bored and want to fiddle with items.
It's a miracle I haven't gone broke yet.

Profitable Prophet

Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
Linshon
Leothalis the Mage
lol

Ahhhh.

For me, it's always because I'm bored and want to fiddle with items.
It's a miracle I haven't gone broke yet.

haha I totally understand. I'm never good at tektek/avi making myself. I just recently decided I am going to buckle down and only make my own avi's for now on because of how bad it was that I didn't even know item poses on 99% of the stuff I owned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff