• Married 100
*dies*

*the ants carry Meeki away*

x_x
Meeki
*dies*

*the ants carry Meeki away*

x_x
hey hey! bring back da meeki u stoopid antz! i'll kill the lot of ya.. and ur cousins.. and ur uncles.. and ur momma.. and ur.. *list goes on till next day* ... an.d.. ur sisters.. an..d.. ur.. brothers.. my god.. why won't.. u... d..i..e. @_@
(sprays meeki with ant repellent, and casts her patented NIN-JA spell 'deader' on the corpse. she grits her teeth in frustration upon seeing meeki rise to her feet, and releases a string of obscenities which would make lucifer cry for his mommy) that spell never works! NIN-JAs-R-us is gonna get an ear full! scream
oh sylvia.. she can say what she wants.. it's the guys i fight wit.. lol. rarely do i get the pleasure of figting wit woman. stare

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
*comes back as the newly improved dead girl zombie Meeki*

I need sleep. smile

Goodnight you all.
(backflips onto kawa head, and sits indian style; strangely leaving them hovering in mid air) i can do this all day! domokun
Meeki
*comes back as the newly improved dead girl zombie Meeki*

I need sleep. smile

Goodnight you all.
night!
g'night meeki! (blows huggles and kisses)
(she turns to kawa with confusion scrawled across her face) we were fighting? but i wanted to dance! (pouts)
*is squashed* did u have to eat that lasagna for dinner?.. sweatdrop *falls tryin to support sylvia's weight* thump!

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
*dances around to Misfits on her headphones on the way to the cemetary for a good nights sleep*
i don't weigh that much! (looks down on her nearly anorexic frame, and jumps onto a scale. the scale shudders violently, and explodes) umm...lets just keep this our little secret! sweatdrop
*Free Bump*
*sigh* this is my last bump for the morning, g'night everyone!
*bump*
Sylvia
*sigh* this is my last bump for the morning, g'night everyone!
*bump*
night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas