Welcome to Gaia! ::

(scarfs down every last cookie, and releases an audible belch) oh god!!! (starts to cry) that's going straight to my thighs!
*bump*
why're you frowning, meeki? i don't like to see my fearless leader sad
*Free Bump*

Mega Animal

16,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
My avatar has never smiled. My avatar will never smile. My avatar is much like me irl except I don't have red hair and eyes. (though my hair has been red a few times).

Smiling is not for the Meeki.

Unless it's in smilies form. wink
aww! that makes me feel sad! especially since mine IS smiling (huggles her fearless leader/employer)
Bah, I can make you smile Meeks

A joke you can share with Dani: Whats invisible and smells like carrots?

ans: Bunny farts
ewww.. *feels somethin crawlin on her leg* grr.. ants.. ants in my pants *hops round and uses black flag*

Mega Animal

16,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Myrrdin, you are one weird guy sometimes but I like you anyway.

*glomps* blaugh

Sylvia, you can smile for the both of us. smile
*ninja tiptoes behind sylvia*

Mega Animal

16,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
*screams like a schoolgirl as some ants leave kawa and climb up her own pants*
eh... i neva smile either. this lady once took a look round the people at my job and she doesn't know me, and she was analyzin peepz.. and someone goes, "what bout jessie(my real nickname)? what do u think of her?.." and the lady goes, "oh.. jessie.. i think she's sad.. " and he goes, "why u say that?.." and the lady goes, "cuz'.. she never smiles.." =/
ninja (materializes behind kawa, seeing as the sylvia she was sneaking up on was nothing more than an elaborately carved cardboard cutout) mwa! tryin to sneak up on me?! it's time you learned that you never bite the NIN-JA hand that feeds you! (moves to suck out kawa's honor, and draws back with a laugh) hah! now that was a classic! ninja

Mega Animal

16,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
*runs around screaming and bumping into walls as the ants start to engulf her body*
Sylvia
ninja (materializes behind kawa, seeing as the sylvia she was sneaking up on was nothing more than an elaborately carved cardboard cutout) mwa! tryin to sneak up on me?! it's time you learned that you never bite the NIN-JA hand that feeds you! (moves to suck out kawa's honor, and draws back with a laugh) hah! now that was a classic! ninja
*smirks* oh yea.. i love cardboard.. good for making ... .FIRES! *flick* *steps to left and taunts her* crouching kawa.. sitting sylvia.. *jumps in air and sits indian style on her head*
kawa_kawa
eh... i neva smile either. this lady once took a look round the people at my job and she doesn't know me, and she was analyzin peepz.. and someone goes, "what bout jessie(my real nickname)? what do u think of her?.." and the lady goes, "oh.. jessie.. i think she's sad.. " and he goes, "why u say that?.." and the lady goes, "cuz'.. she never smiles.." =/

dayam!!! if some lady was talkin smack like that to me, i would'a caved her face in with my five finger sledgehammer! (looks at her sledgehammer which has five fingers on the end) ah, my most perfect pleasure! where are you when i need you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games