Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Codger

9,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
Aww, I already crafted the Angel Blood. I needed it for the Hero's Heart. I'll take 7mil for the scarf or if you have like a ton of components, like Calcium Scraps, Beeswax Loaf, Slothbeetle Carapaces, Sea Waters, Glass Marbles, Bindweed, Hemlock, or just a screenie and I can tell you what I need, we can work something out that way. I'm desperately trying to finish it. burning_eyes
Boo, too bad I didn't get to you sooner! You probably have gotten most of the things I have by now but here is a link to a screeny so you can see if I have any things you still need. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/Components_zpsd225512b.png
o: I see some things, like the calcium scraps, that zurg skin thing, dust motes, and some other things that I can't remember the name of but recognize the image. XD But yeah. I also accept caches. xd
Dieth
o: I see some things, like the calcium scraps, that zurg skin thing, dust motes, and some other things that I can't remember the name of but recognize the image. XD But yeah. I also accept caches. xd
As far as caches I am down to only one sapphire cache at this point. I've been unloading a lot of my extra stuff since I haven't been active in alchemy lately. When you get a chance go ahead and jot down what I have that you would be interested in and then you can give me a number of how much gold you would be looking to have added to it to make a deal on the scarf and I will see if I can swing it. =3

Shirtless Codger

9,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
As far as caches I am down to only one sapphire cache at this point. I've been unloading a lot of my extra stuff since I haven't been active in alchemy lately. When you get a chance go ahead and jot down what I have that you would be interested in and then you can give me a number of how much gold you would be looking to have added to it to make a deal on the scarf and I will see if I can swing it. =3
o: Definitely! I can work on that. whee
Dieth
Hahaha, no rush. I know how it can be trying to go through multiple lists and seeing what you need or don't need. Darkmatter was complicated enough for me, I can't imagine going after the crown with all that is involved. e___e

Shirtless Codger

9,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
Hahaha, no rush. I know how it can be trying to go through multiple lists and seeing what you need or don't need. Darkmatter was complicated enough for me, I can't imagine going after the crown with all that is involved. e___e
lol Yeah, I'm starting to regret my decision, but once it's made, I think I'll be happy. 3nodding My only hope is that they don't change the formula after I've come this far....
Dieth
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
lol Yeah, I'm starting to regret my decision, but once it's made, I think I'll be happy. 3nodding My only hope is that they don't change the formula after I've come this far....
That would be a strangle worthy moment if they did that. gonk

Shirtless Codger

9,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
That would be a strangle worthy moment if they did that. gonk
I would really just up and quit. After I raged at them. I'd be so mad.

tea owl's Wife

Tricky Friend

Dieth
heart

whats still for sell and whats your asking

Nemaru's Wife

Lonely Browser

Good Luck.
Dieth
I wouldn't blame you. Has anyone successfully made a crown minus the first five alchemists who had the easy path?

Shirtless Codger

9,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
I wouldn't blame you. Has anyone successfully made a crown minus the first five alchemists who had the easy path?
I don't think so. I'm the first even attempting it. burning_eyes

Shirtless Codger

9,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
i shot reagan
Dieth
heart

whats still for sell and whats your asking
Those 2 items. Feel free to bid.
Dieth
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
You are going to be a trail blazer then. xd

Shirtless Codger

9,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
Krissim Klaw
Dieth
You are going to be a trail blazer then. xd
emotion_dowant I love them blazing trails.
Dieth
emotion_dowant I love them blazing trails.
They are one of the funnest parts of alchemy. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces