Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winter Bear

Devilite
WinterBear
*proceeds to gnaw on the tip of the OMG*

I haven't seen you in ages.

Hey! You don't know where the tip of that has been xp !

Yah, it's been a while. How've you been holding up?
eh, finally working, but I hate my job. I didn't really go and finish my Master's degree so I could wind up back in the bakery. The hours really stink, I'm alternating shifts primarily between 2am and 10am. I've worked every single weekend, except for one Sunday (Christmas day-the store was closed) since I've been there. I can't ever go anywhere with friends and family because they're working when my days off are.

My boss is a two-faced hypocrite and the commute is a b***h as well.
TemporaryAnnihilation
Devilite
TemporaryAnnihilation
I just finished my picture. Yay ^^
It shall be a bump for you.
User Image

Nice, nice. Did you draw that? It's really good 3nodding .
Yup, and computerized it myself. biggrin

Haha, that's awesome.
worth a try i 'spose... 140k for ang scarf? sweatdrop whee
how much are you looking for the trophy for rizzle :3
Devilite
TemporaryAnnihilation
Devilite
TemporaryAnnihilation
I just finished my picture. Yay ^^
It shall be a bump for you.
User Image

Nice, nice. Did you draw that? It's really good 3nodding .
Yup, and computerized it myself. biggrin

Haha, that's awesome.
Im quite proud. Considering last year the extent of my talent was stick people. xp
WinterBear
Devilite
WinterBear
*proceeds to gnaw on the tip of the OMG*

I haven't seen you in ages.

Hey! You don't know where the tip of that has been xp !

Yah, it's been a while. How've you been holding up?
eh, finally working, but I hate my job. I didn't really go and finish my Master's degree so I could wind up back in the bakery. The hours really stink, I'm alternating shifts primarily between 2am and 10am. I've worked every single weekend, except for one Sunday (Christmas day-the store was closed) since I've been there. I can't ever go anywhere with friends and family because they're working when my days off are.

My boss is a two-faced hypocrite and the commute is a b***h as well.

Damn, that sucks! I know how you feel though, for the last 4 months I've been working at a gas station pumping gas. Needless to say, it sucked. Which is why I quit yesterday.... My manager was a waste of life and my supervisors were miserable....

Congradulations on the degree though! What was it again? Something to do with wildlife right?

Winter Bear

Correct. Master of zoology (I finally finished it!) with research on American black bears.
Vyvian
worth a try i 'spose... 140k for ang scarf? sweatdrop whee

Sorry sweatdrop . Can't go quite that low sad .

Delerium
how much are you looking for the trophy for rizzle :3

Probably a lot more than I'll get, but the person that gave it to me bought it for that much and said I shouldn't sell for less xp .

TemporaryAnnihilation
Im quite proud. Considering last year the extent of my talent was stick people. xp

Lol, stick people pretty much sums up my artistic talent....
WinterBear
Correct. Master of zoology (I finally finished it!) with research on American black bears.

That's great! Congrats 3nodding .

Haha, I knew it had something to do with bears... Just couldn't remember the name.
stressed . . .

Winter Bear

Yup. Now if only I could find a relevant job. stressed Ah well, time for me to go. I need to go pick up a car part so I can fix my car, but it was great to see you again. Take care.
WinterBear
Yup. Now if only I could find a relevant job. stressed Ah well, time for me to go. I need to go pick up a car part so I can fix my car, but it was great to see you again. Take care.

Yah, nice chatting with you 3nodding .

Cya around.
<center>:bump <3:</center>
235k for the nm scarf
330k for the omg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items