Linshon
heart

ohhhhhhhhhh

you big bad undercutter youuuuuuuu

rofl rofl rofl

You talking me man eater? surprised

YEP biggrin i remember we tried to get rid of the same item
HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN x.x

Im a nice guy I'll probably let you get rid of it first redface Knight in shining armor biggrin

Partying Kitten

4,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
heart

ohhhhhhhhhh

rofl rofl rofl

Im a nice guy I'll probably let you get rid of it first redface Knight in shining armor biggrin

-smirks-
you? mr shining armor knight?
lol
can i ask you something ill maybe get a maddie hatter!
how much would you offer on one (for resell) and do you think its hts + will deflate? biggrin

Profitable Prophet

XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
heart

ohhhhhhhhhh

rofl rofl rofl

-smirks-
lol
how much would you offer on one (for resell) and do you think its hts + will deflate? biggrin

Are you asking if I will buy one or what I would offer on one? It's not HTS. It is almost to the bottom of it's deflationg (I imagine the lowest it will go is maybe 60b, maybe 50b. Depends.) but it should raise back after that to around 80ish?

I would offer, personally, 50b right now. Maybe 55b. Max 60b.

Partying Kitten

4,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon

-smirks-
lol

Are you asking if I will buy one or what I would offer on one? It's not HTS. It is almost to the bottom of it's deflationg (I imagine the lowest it will go is maybe 60b, maybe 50b. Depends.) but it should raise back after that to around 80ish?

noone ill buy one ...perhaps and wanted to hear your opinion..FEEL PROUD biggrin haha but we think as one ...my offer is 55b xD but i would never offer 60b x.x you never know what might deflate next

Profitable Prophet

XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon

-smirks-
lol

noone ill buy one ...perhaps and wanted to hear your opinion..FEEL PROUD biggrin haha but we think as one ...my offer is 55b xD but i would never offer 60b x.x you never know what might deflate next

I would offer 60b on the extreme that I think I could sell it quickly at that price which I think I could. 55 is my haggle back offer and what I'd probably stop at.

I am proud. I love that you wanted my opinion redface

Partying Kitten

4,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon

-smirks-
lol

I would offer 60b on the extreme that I think I could sell it quickly at that price which I think I could. 55 is my haggle back offer and what I'd probably stop at.

yooohoooo <3333

Profitable Prophet

XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon

-smirks-
lol

yooohoooo <3333

Hahahaha. Your so crazy n.n

Partying Kitten

4,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon

yooohoooo <3333

wheeeehooooooo
i take that as a cumpliment ^p^

Profitable Prophet

XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon
XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
Linshon

yooohoooo <3333

wheeeehooooooo
i take that as a cumpliment ^p^

Good cause it was meant to be one emotion_awesome

Profitable Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash