• Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Profitable Vendor IV
Animal
Profitable Vendor IV
Animal
Bump.
if u have 20 i know someone who will trade a halo for it

Sorry 20 is gonna be like 150B+ in a short bit, 2x chance just hit, now watch the market sell out and these skyrocket in price. I don't mind waiting until singles are 90M+ before liquidating them all, also I need the gold not a Halo and I'd only value a Halo at like 75B tops anyway.
lol i just bought 20 pack for 800m Lets see this :O

800M? haha yeah right... you bought 20 x 80pk for 800M? I don't believe it... XP a 20pk? wouldn't even believe that really, okay maybe... but that's only cause thing is that they're at a low point, they'll jump up again soon. Back up to 75M-100M+ for singles

Profitable Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Animal
Profitable Vendor IV
Animal
Profitable Vendor IV
Animal
Bump.

Sorry 20 is gonna be like 150B+ in a short bit, 2x chance just hit, now watch the market sell out and these skyrocket in price. I don't mind waiting until singles are 90M+ before liquidating them all, also I need the gold not a Halo and I'd only value a Halo at like 75B tops anyway.

800M? haha yeah right... you bought 20 x 80pk for 800M? I don't believe it... XP a 20pk? wouldn't even believe that really, okay maybe... but that's only cause thing is that they're at a low point, they'll jump up again soon. Back up to 75M-100M+ for singles
the 20 pack one
http://prntscr.com/3cjb9s

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Profitable Vendor IV
Animal
Profitable Vendor IV
Animal
Profitable Vendor IV
Animal
Bump.

the 20 pack one
http://prntscr.com/3cjb9s

and yet if you sold a 20pk at singles for 50M each that's still 1B, so yeah, and that's at their lowest point essentially. I'm fine waiting until they leave the CS and jump to like 200M+ each then sell them for 100M+ each THEN... lol. I'm selling them to people who wanna play or invest, not re-sell IMMEDIATELY for profit.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
2x chance is here! Get'em while they're hot!

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500

nuggetchu's Fangirl

Spirit

User Image

❤ \ is it sold? do u accept items? daniels wings?

Animal
No lowballs. Looking for around 7B per pack.

Obviously if you buy you can horde till they go up even more, because when the triple chance rolls around I bet they'll be worth almost 10B a piece. I simply need the gold now.

Anyway if you want to buy them in bulk that's fine but I can't really afford to offer much of a discount because I know the value's there.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Radiant Khy
User Image

Animal

Obviously if you buy you can horde till they go up even more, because when the triple chance rolls around I bet they'll be worth almost 10B a piece. I simply need the gold now.

Anyway if you want to buy them in bulk that's fine but I can't really afford to offer much of a discount because I know the value's there.

They're not sold but sorry I need pure. Daniel's Wings I'd value at like 2B meaning you'd still need to add like at least 3.5B pure for it to be worth my while to trade ONE 80pk for that...

I'd do the 80pks at 6B right now each, but that's my lowest as now that it's 2x odds they're bound to go back up.

nuggetchu's Fangirl

Spirit

User Image

❤ \ >.< daniels are inflating :< i can add 1.4 thats all my pure T_T please i will open them not for profit T^T

Animal
Radiant Khy
User Image

Animal

They're not sold but sorry I need pure. Daniel's Wings I'd value at like 2B meaning you'd still need to add like at least 3.5B pure for it to be worth my while to trade ONE 80pk for that...

I'd do the 80pks at 6B right now each, but that's my lowest as now that it's 2x odds they're bound to go back up.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Radiant Khy
User Image

❤ >.< daniels are inflating :< i can add 1.4 thats all my pure T_T please i will open them not for profit T^T

Animal
Radiant Khy
User Image

❤ is it sold? do u accept items? daniels wings?

Animal

Sorry... I can't take that big of a hit on these bundles. I need to raise 100B pure, meaning I CAN'T let these go for less than a certain amount or I won't even come CLOSE to what I need.

nuggetchu's Fangirl

Spirit

User Image

❤ \ damn ok then :/

Animal
Radiant Khy
User Image

❤ >.< daniels are inflating :< i can add 1.4 thats all my pure T_T please i will open them not for profit T^T

Animal
Radiant Khy
User Image

❤ is it sold? do u accept items? daniels wings?

Animal

Sorry... I can't take that big of a hit on these bundles. I need to raise 100B pure, meaning I CAN'T let these go for less than a certain amount or I won't even come CLOSE to what I need.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500

Quick Reply

Submit