Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Seeker

Mikey Smokes Weed
Tra-guy
Mikey Smokes Weed
Tra-guy
tbh i was going to buy out all the OH MY GOLDs and wait for then to inflate. I only got 2 right now. If the guy want what he wants then it's fine. Don't instigate if you are trying to be a reseller emotion_awesome
one question. how often do you see me selling anything in the exchange at all? i very rarely buy anything to resell. so im buying this item for keeps, hence the reasin im not going to let some immature little a** kid rip me off almost 100b. i dont think thats to wrong of me is it?

supply and demand. now that rich have multiples of them or ones of their own it is going to be harder to get them now that they have been bought out at their previous lower price. that whole buying for keeps shouldn't mean anything to the vendor. the fact is for each one of these off the market means the remainder will go up. And insulting a shopkeeps wares is not a good move as a buyer. tbh I'd sell to someone for less out of spite of your retaliation. It's his choice after all. The seller values their item and values your offer. emotion_dealwithit
let's say you go to buy your dream car, the web says you need x amount to buy that car. You go to a dealer its there but wait they want an extra 10 grand then the marked price online. Are you going to be the ******** retard who still buys that car even tho they know its not worth it. Ever wonder why customers receive such an amazing amount of respect in any store? You've got everything backwards here its the customer who matters talk2hand

and how do you suppose the cost of items go up and economics like applied to gas? (once the 100mil reserve amount was met the need for gas went down because there was a huge cut in the purchasing of gas buy the government.) Now take this in the exact opposite way that more people wanted gas that wasn't as readily accessible or able to be sold due to scarcity in wares it would increase to fill the order to credit/debit assets.

Newbie Noob

Tra-guy
Mikey Smokes Weed
Tra-guy
tbh i was going to buy out all the OH MY GOLDs and wait for then to inflate. I only got 2 right now. If the guy want what he wants then it's fine. Don't instigate if you are trying to be a reseller emotion_awesome
one question. how often do you see me selling anything in the exchange at all? i very rarely buy anything to resell. so im buying this item for keeps, hence the reasin im not going to let some immature little a** kid rip me off almost 100b. i dont think thats to wrong of me is it?

supply and demand. now that rich have multiples of them or ones of their own it is going to be harder to get them now that they have been bought out at their previous lower price. that whole buying for keeps shouldn't mean anything to the vendor. the fact is for each one of these off the market means the remainder will go up. And insulting a shopkeeps wares is not a good move as a buyer. tbh I'd sell to someone for less out of spite of your retaliation. It's his choice after all. The seller values their item and values your offer. emotion_dealwithit
let's say you go to buy your dream car, the web says you need x amount to buy that car. You go to a dealer its there but wait they want an extra 10 grand then the marked price online. Are you going to be the ******** retard who still buys that car even tho they know its not worth it. Ever wonder why customers receive such an amazing amount of respect in any store? You've got everything backwards here its the customer who matters talk2hand

Quotable Seeker

Mikey Smokes Weed
Tra-guy

Newbie Noob

Tra-guy

Quotable Seeker

A Y Y Z E E
Weed And Sex

mk if It doesn't matter . then why tf is you here :b no offense . like idc im tryna make money . and obvio it doesn't really concern you other then that guy being "cute" so like . yup

rofl

Doesn`t matter who`s cute or not.
A rip off is a rip off. Peace. emotion_yatta

I laughed at illiterates.

Newbie Noob

Weed And Sex
how tf you tryna give me 33b n***a aint stupid . I vend for living
i forgot one of the like 12 0's i resent the trade, next time simply say something mistakes happen. and maybe try acting a little more mature people might actually show you respect then talk2hand talk2hand

VORZO's Wife

how tf you tryna give me 33b ***** aint stupid . I vend for living

VORZO's Wife

Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex

400b?
the average buy price is 325b meaning the item is worth only that. Expectin anyone to buy an item for at least 75b extra is just retarded. So again 330b?

you be surprise who offered more . but 345b? that's the lowest I can go tbh
I don't even have that much ive got 333b

add an item worth 10b with 330b we good
michaels bloody wings

ok send trade(:

xoTenshi's King

Dangerous Giver

Weed And Sex

mk if It doesn't matter . then why tf is you here :b no offense . like idc im tryna make money . and obvio it doesn't really concern you other then that guy being "cute" so like . yup

rofl

Doesn`t matter who`s cute or not.
A rip off is a rip off. Peace. emotion_yatta

Newbie Noob

Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex

400b?
the average buy price is 325b meaning the item is worth only that. Expectin anyone to buy an item for at least 75b extra is just retarded. So again 330b?

michaels bloody wings

VORZO's Wife

A Y Y Z E E
Weed And Sex
A Y Y Z E E

They were in MP for 275 yesterday.

well now its 450b im asking for 50b less . so like . tf

Honestly,
it doesn`t matter what market says.
It matters what people will pay. emotion_yatta

xoTenshi's King

Dangerous Giver

Weed And Sex
A Y Y Z E E

They were in MP for 275 yesterday.

well now its 450b im asking for 50b less . so like . tf

Honestly,
it doesn`t matter what market says.
It matters what people will pay. emotion_yatta

VORZO's Wife

Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
for 450b .

or in market imam keep it as 3.5trill .

make an offer over 400b and we will see (:

thank you.
330b?

400b?

Newbie Noob

Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
Mikey Smokes Weed
Weed And Sex
for 450b .

or in market imam keep it as 3.5trill .

make an offer over 400b and we will see (:

thank you.
330b?

400b?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas