Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trunk for sale. 2.5k, obo.

Yeah, so I want DJs. (Again, yes. Don't ask what I keep doing with them. You'll call me stupid.)

And, I have 50k. And three feb. letters. And.. panties. XD

So this is the part where I tell you how much I love DJs and how they're my favourite item and how I'll jump off a tall building if I don't get my hands on these pixels.

So actually, I'm just gonna keep this for my offer. Which sucks at the moment, 'cause I don't hoard. ;D

There's a buncha white text right above this. XD

Original Member

Joe Pancake

Yeah, so I want DJs. (Again, yes. Don't ask what I keep doing with them. You'll call me stupid.)

So this is the part where I tell you how much I love DJs and how they're my favourite item and how I'll jump off a tall building if I don't get my hands on these pixels.

So actually, I'm just gonna keep this for my offer. Which sucks at the moment, 'cause I don't hoard. ;D

*giggles*

heart

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
My name is Joe.
Hey, I should make it white. XD

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lol, good luck bump! heart
Joe Pancake

Elie, yeah, I wonder how long it'll take me to sell this trunk. ;D
Well...Goodluck.
Grr... up, you! domokun

le edit: What am I selling the trunk for too much? xp
Joe Pancake

There's a buncha white text right above this. XD

3nodding You're worth a bump. xd
Im a big Joe Pancake fan. whee
Bump! ^^ Hiya .Arianna.!
Wahoo! I'm worth a bump! whee
Good luck.
Joe Pancake
Wahoo! I'm worth a bump! whee

When you bump once you musn't forget to bump the second time. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items