Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

tonnu
I think my heart screamed when I saw Boo and Plumeria (the first LH painting in the gallery). I don't think people fully understand how difficult it is to paint at that level, let alone teaching yourself over and over again to use parts of the body to do it that you normally wouldn't.
Boo (Sara) Was such a funny cat, she used to be so sneaky too! My aunt would be upstairs in her studio (before the ALS incapacitated her) and lay right on the edge of my aunts painting.. and every now and then she'd put her paw on the paper.. and my aunt would shoo her away. They did this like clockwork, Boo paw on paper where aunt is trying to paint, Aunt shoo.. boo.. tail on paper.. XD It was amazing lol

Hardcore Punk

Lunel
Nelaaaaaaaaaaaa open my Anise for me. xD
gonk if it's something bad it's not my fault!

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anela Vesir
Lunel
yes it iss rofl rofl heart
Anela Vesir
tonnu
I think my heart screamed when I saw Boo and Plumeria (the first LH painting in the gallery). I don't think people fully understand how difficult it is to paint at that level, let alone teaching yourself over and over again to use parts of the body to do it that you normally wouldn't.
Boo (Sara) Was such a funny cat, she used to be so sneaky too! My aunt would be upstairs in her studio (before the ALS incapacitated her) and lay right on the edge of my aunts painting.. and every now and then she'd put her paw on the paper.. and my aunt would shoo her away. They did this like clockwork, Boo paw on paper where aunt is trying to paint, Aunt shoo.. boo.. tail on paper.. XD It was amazing lol
So cute! xd

Hardcore Punk

Deadly Sex Scenes

I have a genetic disorder, that causes my eyes to be bad, and the surgery they can do for it, is really minimal.

On top of that I have an astigmatism. which causes me even more grief. (Though that's something surgery can practically fix)

Granted, legally blind doesn't say much, as someone still normally has some range of vision.
I just wont be able to be a surgeon. (which unfortunately is the one thing I wanted more then anything.)

I mean, I will find some way to utilize the training I get but ffff, I don't even want that to happen.
Like I said, you just have to make the most of what life gives you. I mean if you're going to Harvard and about to be a surgeon you should relish in that alone. Not many people can say they ever did that or could do that. That's an accomplishment in itself. You'll find a way to make it work. -nods-

Hardcore Punk

Lunel
Anela Vesir
Lunel
embarrassed dream -_-;

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anela Vesir
Lunel
Anela Vesir
Lunel
embarrassed dream -_-;
better than the sherbert showgirl I got in one last night xD

Hardcore Punk

Lunel
Anela Vesir
Lunel
Anela Vesir
Lunel
embarrassed dream -_-;
better than the sherbert showgirl I got in one last night xD
xd
But, isn't Embarrassed Dream like 800k? eek

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
tonnu
the anise sells for ~1m.

Hardcore Punk

Okay off I go to watch my movie, Be back in a few hours.

Deadly enjoy your birthday. I hope you don't think I was trying to bum you out, but I just say what I think. I always have. I've had a pretty interesting life myself and a lot of medical issues, but I'm not letting anything hold me back and never will. :] If I did, I wouldn't be the person all my friends know and love! Or in Lunies case sometimes loves to hate rofl

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anela Vesir
Okay off I go to watch my movie, Be back in a few hours.

Deadly enjoy your birthday. I hope you don't think I was trying to bum you out, but I just say what I think. I always have. I've had a pretty interesting life myself and a lot of medical issues, but I'm not letting anything hold me back and never will. :] If I did, I wouldn't be the person all my friends know and love! Or in Lunies case sometimes loves to hate rofl
talk2hand
User Image

rofl

I hate this 06 letter set. 3nodding

I pulled an Anise. cool

Anela pulled one for me and I told her to open it and I got crap. xD cool
Lunel
tonnu
the anise sells for ~1m.
Oh, I see... Do the individual items have a different inflation pattern than the incenses, though? Maybe their prices will grow over 1mil.

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
no, some of the items just really suck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items