Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a morbid day in my life.

._.;

Hardcore Punk

Deadly Sex Scenes

._.;
lol if its so bad don't make threads saying it's your birthday and don't tell people. rofl

Hardcore Punk

Ai Kazi
Anela Vesir
Ai Kazi
heart
heart heart heart

what cha up to? <3
Not much, about to go watch a movie. :3
Anela Vesir
Deadly Sex Scenes

._.;
lol if its so bad don't make threads saying it's your birthday and don't tell people. rofl

Well.

To be fair, the part that bothers me most is it means I have only around 18 years left of sight.

._.

Hardcore Punk

Deadly Sex Scenes
Anela Vesir
Deadly Sex Scenes

._.;

Well.

To be fair, the part that bothers me most is it means I have only around 18 years left of sight.

._.
You should celebrate the time you have left, not mourn it.

Hardcore Punk

stressed WOW. Does no one follow the rules I post. I hate beggars. I hate personal messages. If it's in the market place just buy the damned thing don't ask me to give it to you. -rubs temples- People are so dense on this site. They wonder why I've grown jaded.
Anela Vesir

I suppose.

I don't know, I have so many eye problems, I was told I would probably be blind by age 40, and even the surgeries would only give me a few extra years.

I love how people I know always whine about their health to me and have no idea about everything wrong with me.

Albino things in nature have about half a regular things lifespan.

lol

Anyway, Hurray 22.
I love my friend Shoe though.

She totally just sent me a gift tagged "happy random day totally not an anniversary of anything"

It made me smile.

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
rofl

back, dad came over and took some boxes.

and happy birthday!
I didn't know what a Mimpi was until I just looked it up-- the little colored sheep are so cute! 4laugh
I especially like them all jumping with the stars. heart

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cant find Fallen to watch it crying
Anela Vesir
stressed WOW. Does no one follow the rules I post. I hate beggars. I hate personal messages. If it's in the market place just buy the damned thing don't ask me to give it to you. -rubs temples- People are so dense on this site. They wonder why I've grown jaded.
(kneads shoulders) poor nela. sad

Hardcore Punk

Deadly Sex Scenes
Anela Vesir

I suppose.

I don't know, I have so many eye problems, I was told I would probably be blind by age 40, and even the surgeries would only give me a few extra years.

I love how people I know always whine about their health to me and have no idea about everything wrong with me.

Albino things in nature have about half a regular things lifespan.

lol

Anyway, Hurray 22.
I love my friend Shoe though.

She totally just sent me a gift tagged "happy random day totally not an anniversary of anything"

It made me smile.

My aunt Peggy suffered with ALS for many years, and she never gave up and never went about life as if it was something to be taken granted for. She was a very famous painter in Hawaii. They told her she'd not be able to pain again when she lost use of her arms from the Lou Gherics disease eating away her muscles.

So when she couldn't paint with her right hand, she learned to paint with her left.

When she couldn't pain with her left hand, she learned how to hold the paint brush between her teeth and paint.

When she could no longer use her teeth to hold the brush she used her nose.

Her art is currently sittin gin the Vatican.

She passed away a few years ago, but damn it. She never let anyone or any illness hold her down, and she called ME her hero. That woman was an inspiration to me ever since she saved me from an abusive foster home.

Hardcore Punk

-Starts throwing people on ignore- stare That's it. All beggars and hagglers are gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff