Welcome to Gaia! ::

__//K ii TT e N Says...

-Snags page 3OO.-

heart

I don't know what kind to make...
    I think I'll have strawberry!

Hardcore Punk

xp That's okay.. cause I owned page.. 1!!!!!!
__//K ii TT e N Says...

I think I'ma go do that and take a nap.

BBL. <3~

Hardcore Punk

3nodding rest well honey!

Hardcore Punk

burning_eyes

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Have a nice nap Kiitten.

It's cold in my room. I turned my AC off and am trying to choke down this gross energy drink. I got 6packs of 4 from my brother-in-law because its all they had. Sugar-free anything tastes horrible.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shibuya x7 plus 6m for Sash? > o>

Hardcore Punk

Jessikenz
Have a nice nap Kiitten.

It's cold in my room. I turned my AC off and am trying to choke down this gross energy drink. I got 6packs of 4 from my brother-in-law because its all they had. Sugar-free anything tastes horrible.
gonk energy drinks are icky imo. All they had? To drink or all they have in their house o.o

No thank you ChaosTrooper. Appreciate the offer though.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dang, but it's like a 44.5m offer. o_o

I tried, good luck. ; _ ;

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Anela Vesir
Jessikenz
Have a nice nap Kiitten.

gonk energy drinks are icky imo. All they had? To drink or all they have in their house o.o

My brother-in-law works for Pepsi, and they distribute Amp. He once got Amp Green Tea and gave it to me. I love it (and then Brad tried it when he was here and he likes it) It's yummy I think. Only other yummy energy drink is Red Bull. But as he's changed his job in the Pepsi corp he doesn't get to the distribution center as often so I miss out on free Amp Green Tea

Hardcore Punk

ChaosTrooper

Dang, but it's like a 44.5m offer. o_o

I tried, good luck. ; _ ;

I told you before I didn't want the shibuya thingies. ;x

Hardcore Punk

Jessikenz
Anela Vesir
Jessikenz
Have a nice nap Kiitten.

My brother-in-law works for Pepsi, and they distribute Amp. He once got Amp Green Tea and gave it to me. I love it (and then Brad tried it when he was here and he likes it) It's yummy I think. Only other yummy energy drink is Red Bull. But as he's changed his job in the Pepsi corp he doesn't get to the distribution center as often so I miss out on free Amp Green Tea
awhhh!!! Well as long as you like it. My sister drinks this... pink canned energy drink.. o_O It smells nasty lol

Hardcore Punk

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Anela Vesir
Jessikenz
Anela Vesir
Jessikenz
Have a nice nap Kiitten.

awhhh!!! Well as long as you like it. My sister drinks this... pink canned energy drink.. o_O It smells nasty lol
Pink canned? Never seen one with a pink can surprised

Hardcore Punk

Jessikenz
Pink canned? Never seen one with a pink can surprised
Lemme see if I can find it.. Aha there we go. It's called Go girl. Lol!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff