Welcome to Gaia! ::

*yawns* >.< muuu
If youre as good as lunie says you are i think well switch you out with our priest for 3s and carry you to shoulders 3nodding

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
we've got some pretty good pvp'ers in the guild. and asian nerdragers.
pretty awesome.
*jiggies* heart
User Image

Not too bad, my headache is gone thanks to the Advil I just took and I'm going to vend and hopefully make another 200k so I can go on a common hunting spree. 3nodding

@Ai: Hey there Ai. :3

@Lunel: o.O

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
WintersLove
User Image

Not too bad, my headache is gone thanks to the Advil I just took and I'm going to vend and hopefully make another 200k so I can go on a common hunting spree. 3nodding

its wow talk.
you wouldnt understand. talk2hand

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SqueakGeek
ninja
*pokes*
Lunel
SqueakGeek
ninja
*pokes*
LUNEYYYYYYYYYYYYY heart heart heart Guess who I is? ha ha ha

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Chemtrails
If youre as good as lunie says you are i think well switch you out with our priest for 3s and carry you to shoulders 3nodding
Lets put it this way. I don't... PVE. Unless I'm dragged kicking and screaming through it.

The other day I was messing with a new spec for a bit and a SP decided to jump me. I nearly got him killed and three rouges, a resto druid and a hunter jumped me. rofl They killed another SP, and a mage who had come to try to help me twice before they managed to dent me. It took a little but the three of us wiped them out and made them run. the shadow priest.. hates me now xDDD I do not conform to all the pvp priest specs out there though. I play my way. xd

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SqueakGeek
Lunel
SqueakGeek
ninja
*pokes*
rahfe. dramallama
Anela Vesir
Chemtrails
Lets put it this way. I don't... PVE. Unless I'm dragged kicking and screaming through it.

The other day I was messing with a new spec for a bit and a SP decided to jump me. I nearly got him killed and three rouges, a resto druid and a hunter jumped me. rofl They killed another SP, and a mage who had come to try to help me twice before they managed to dent me. It took a little but the three of us wiped them out and made them run. the shadow priest.. hates me now xDDD I do not conform to all the pvp priest specs out there though. I play my way. xd
OMG *pounce* Nela! Nela! Nela! YAYYYYYYYYY cool heart heart xp whee
WintersLove
User Image

heart heart heart hey there! biggrin whatcha up to?
Lunel
SqueakGeek
Lunel
SqueakGeek
ninja
*pokes*
rahfe. dramallama
Luney remembers YaY heart dramallama (EDIT: OMG I SEE KAZI TOOO YAY)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games