Welcome to Gaia! ::

Badonkees
B e l a c
Badonkees
B e l a c
Badonkees
I recommend you wait...you'll NEVER sleep again. x.x ;; I'm 23. gonk
you'll sleep again... in a few years.

I gots 2 at home now. with an almost 1 yr old that still refused to sleep through the night gonk
I got a spolied 2 year old, but that's my fault! rofl
I have a soon to be 7 yr old. but he finally willingly abides by his bed time. but for the longest time he refused to go to sleep and would be up ALL night. starting school fixed that though
Yeah, mine will be 3 in November...I gotta start looking to put him into school next year. I just don't know whether to put him in public or private school. /=
in my area its hard to get them into public schools that young, they fill up too fast. we had to do a private preschool.

Aged Codger

13,250 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Anela Vesir
-Mouse-
I'd probably just lose that too Nela xD
gonk -hires cute girl to ofllow Mouse around and take notes- D:

Oooh, I like this one! xD Not sure what my girlfriend would say though P:
xKiittenx
__//K ii TT e N Says...

I don't sleep through kids, I get up and do what I gotta do... Motherly instincts... xd

Awh, well. IDK, I really don't like anyone else's kids... << ;; we'll anyone outside my family of course, but maybe it's cuz all the other kids I meet are either hyper active or just mean. u.u

Hardcore Punk

Akari Yui
Recipe tattoos!
eek lol rofl

Hardcore Punk

-Mouse-
Anela Vesir
-Mouse-
I'd probably just lose that too Nela xD
gonk -hires cute girl to ofllow Mouse around and take notes- D:

Oooh, I like this one! xD Not sure what my girlfriend would say though P:

Something tells me she might lose your cute note taker gonk

Guess we'll have to go with the recipe tattoo's
B e l a c
in my area its hard to get them into public schools that young, they fill up too fast. we had to do a private preschool.

LOL well knowing my BF's family, they'd probably want me to put him into Catholic School. XD
My BF && their whole family went to Catholic School, except for me. I was in public school my whole life. <<

Aged Codger

13,250 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Then I could sell myself out as a recipe book!
__//K ii TT e N Says...

-Dances to Nickelback - S.E.X.-

Anela Vesir
B e l a c
Anela Vesir
B e l a c
I have a soon to be 7 yr old. but he finally willingly abides by his bed time. but for the longest time he refused to go to sleep and would be up ALL night. starting school fixed that though
xd School will wear them out fast!
yes and no. he was good last yearb, but now after being good all day at school. bottling up his bad behaviors. he comes home and explodes with annoyingness. lol

Lol you poor dears xD Hopefully he finds a balance, but I suppose it's better he annoys at home then you having to go to the school cause he's getting into constant trouble. :3

exactly. better at home then at school.
but yes. we are hoping that balance comes in soon

Hardcore Punk

rofl that might be worse Mouse! You'll have fingers running all over your body as they read recipes!!! You're gonna get into trouble with your lady XD

Time to watch Sherlock Holmes ^_^ Be back after! heart
heart
Badonkees
xKiittenx
__//K ii TT e N Says...

I don't sleep through kids, I get up and do what I gotta do... Motherly instincts... xd

Awh, well. IDK, I really don't like anyone else's kids... << ;; we'll anyone outside my family of course, but maybe it's cuz all the other kids I meet are either hyper active or just mean. u.u
__//K ii TT e N Says...

lol You sound like a lot of my friends. But they absolutely hate kids. Period. xd

xKiittenx
Badonkees
xKiittenx
__//K ii TT e N Says...

__//K ii TT e N Says...

lol You sound like a lot of my friends. But they absolutely hate kids. Period. xd

I don't hate them...I just don't like them because their parents don't control them or discipline them. u.u

Aged Codger

13,250 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Holy moley! It's way later than I thought and I have to work in the morning! >.>;; Albeit, I have to work at 10 in the morning so it's not like it's early xD

Point being... bedtime!

G'night everyone ^^ Enjoy the film Nela
Badonkees
B e l a c

LOL well knowing my BF's family, they'd probably want me to put him into Catholic School. XD
My BF && their whole family went to Catholic School, except for me. I was in public school my whole life. <<

Yeah.. I have a feeling that there will be much debate of that one in the future
Badonkees
xKiittenx
Badonkees
xKiittenx
__//K ii TT e N Says...

__//K ii TT e N Says...

I don't hate them...I just don't like them because their parents don't control them or discipline them. u.u
__//K ii TT e N Says...

My mom's having the same problem with the neighborhood kids. They keep her awake when she wants to take naps in the afternoon, and they hit her van, and kill her rose bushes and lilac trees... She's mad right now.

Speaking of my mom, am going out for coffee with her. Be back in a little while everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff