Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

I put it on ignore but now when ever I reply to a thread the phisher pops up crying

Aged Codger

13,250 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I much prefer home cooked meals anyway 3nodding Probably because I'm such a great cook cool rofl

Hardcore Punk

-foams at the mouth- mad

Hardcore Punk

-Mouse-
I much prefer home cooked meals anyway 3nodding Probably because I'm such a great cook cool rofl
Mmm home cooked meals are so yummy though, and you can always trust what YOU cook. Hard to trust restaurants now a days D:
Badonkees
B e l a c
Badonkees
xKiittenx
Badonkees
Nah, those burgers were huge. *o* ;; I'm sooo sleepy. But I can't sleep until my son does. Don't have kids until your older! D;
__//K ii TT e N Says...

Well, I'm going to be 21 on the 26th of this month and I still don't have a child... Though I've wanted one since I was 16 years old... ~_~;;

I recommend you wait...you'll NEVER sleep again. x.x ;; I'm 23. gonk
you'll sleep again... in a few years.

I gots 2 at home now. with an almost 1 yr old that still refused to sleep through the night gonk
I got a spolied 2 year old, but that's my fault! rofl
I have a soon to be 7 yr old. but he finally willingly abides by his bed time. but for the longest time he refused to go to sleep and would be up ALL night. starting school fixed that though
Badonkees
xKiittenx
Badonkees
xKiittenx
Badonkees
Nah, those burgers were huge. *o* ;; I'm sooo sleepy. But I can't sleep until my son does. Don't have kids until your older! D;
__//K ii TT e N Says...

Well, I'm going to be 21 on the 26th of this month and I still don't have a child... Though I've wanted one since I was 16 years old... ~_~;;

__//K ii TT e N Says...

I have two nieces. I've adjusted to the sleepless nights... Not to mention I hardly sleep as it is. xd

Oh no... Password phisher... gonk

yeah, i used to have to sleep through my cousins kids before i had mine. n.n ;;
__//K ii TT e N Says...

I don't sleep through kids, I get up and do what I gotta do... Motherly instincts... xd

Aged Codger

13,250 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm annoyed that a meal I adlibbed the other day and wrote down the recipe for... I lost D: It was a really nice meal too Y_Y

I think we posted enough to get rid of the damned phisher P:

Hardcore Punk

B e l a c
I have a soon to be 7 yr old. but he finally willingly abides by his bed time. but for the longest time he refused to go to sleep and would be up ALL night. starting school fixed that though
xd School will wear them out fast!

Hardcore Punk

-Mouse-
I'm annoyed that a meal I adlibbed the other day and wrote down the recipe for... I lost D: It was a really nice meal too Y_Y

I think we posted enough to get rid of the damned phisher P:
Awww! you need a little recorder, like authors have.. only you can yap at it when cooking and making new things!
B e l a c
Badonkees
B e l a c
Badonkees
xKiittenx
Badonkees
__//K ii TT e N Says...

you'll sleep again... in a few years.

I gots 2 at home now. with an almost 1 yr old that still refused to sleep through the night gonk
I got a spolied 2 year old, but that's my fault! rofl
Yeah, mine will be 3 in November...I gotta start looking to put him into school next year. I just don't know whether to put him in public or private school. /=

Aged Codger

13,250 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'd probably just lose that too Nela xD
Anela Vesir
B e l a c
yes and no. he was good last yearb, but now after being good all day at school. bottling up his bad behaviors. he comes home and explodes with annoyingness. lol

Hardcore Punk

-Mouse-
I'd probably just lose that too Nela xD
gonk -hires cute girl to ofllow Mouse around and take notes- D:

Smol Waffles

Recipe tattoos!

Hardcore Punk

B e l a c
Anela Vesir
B e l a c
yes and no. he was good last yearb, but now after being good all day at school. bottling up his bad behaviors. he comes home and explodes with annoyingness. lol

Lol you poor dears xD Hopefully he finds a balance, but I suppose it's better he annoys at home then you having to go to the school cause he's getting into constant trouble. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff