Welcome to Gaia! ::

good luck to you! Wish I could donate, but the computer I'm on right now won't let me get to the bank. I could do it later though...YEah! I'll donate to you when I get home today, sometime after 6:00 PM eastern time. Yay for you, good luck again, and BUMP! PM me with a reminder, in case I forget.

Wheezing Fatcat

Good luck! Bump!
bump

Good luck. If I had any gold I'd donate. Maybe when I do I will.
bump and good luck wink
hypergirl
bumpbump
thank u for the good wishes and 6 est since im in EST that works good I should be online then so I will send u a reminder. Thank you alot
akaaria
bump

Good luck. If I had any gold I'd donate. Maybe when I do I will.
thank u

Felizia
bump and good luck wink

thanks

2,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
I don't think that Jan Letters are EVER going to gain value xD
Wani

all letters gain value cause new people come online after january and then they want the item so they are willing to pay more and that is why the letters gain more value

2,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
SexualAffinity
Wani

all letters gain value cause new people come online after january and then they want the item so they are willing to pay more and that is why the letters gain more value

Who would want to have a Chain wallet? or an Emobag? xD I wasted so much gold on Jan letters. domokun I didn't get back even the half of the gold that i used on letters. and i doubt that the price will gain value over 5k. (( But i do have one Emo Bag, just to be on the safe side if the price decides to go up)) xD
Wani
SexualAffinity
Wani

Who would want to have a Chain wallet? or an Emobag? xD I wasted so much gold on Jan letters. domokun I didn't get back even the half of the gold that i used on letters. and i doubt that the price will gain value over 5k. (( But i do have one Emo Bag, just to be on the safe side if the price decides to go up)) xD
ya but lots of people seem to like the wallet chains so I think it will go up I mean look at the bear hats they are butt ugly and yet they are major expensive

Wealthy Vampire

Yagami Jase
back
wb handsome

Wealthy Vampire

SexualAffinity
Yagami Jase
back
wb handsome
thankies

Quick Reply

Submit