Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2k (1 in stock)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2.1k (1 in stock)
You can buy Whole FOX set for 4k

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.700g (1 in stock)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4k (1 in stock)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4.5k (1 in stock)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 500g (5 in stock)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 400g (6 in stock)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4k (1 in stock)
your prices are you. 3nodding

B U M P
Hotaru-Neko
your prices are you. 3nodding

B U M P

what do yo mean?? thx
Can I trade items and gold? If I can, how about Party Hat, Noise Maka, Black Skull Helmet, and 2.5K for the fox set. I'm trying to get them for my friend. 3nodding
MiakaSohma
Can I trade items and gold? If I can, how about Party Hat, Noise Maka, Black Skull Helmet, and 2.5K for the fox set. I'm trying to get them for my friend. 3nodding

no sorry i want more than that!
Kinkyest
MiakaSohma

no sorry i want more than that!
Can you hold them for a minute or two? I'm gonna try and get my sister to help me pay for them.
Sorry, nevermind. My friend SakuraNiwa is going to buy both of them I think. Can you hold them for her?
ok can i trade u 4 the emo bag ill give u a party set+extra hat striped socks 500g thats worth about 4000
can i buy the fox tail?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces